her highness ↠ jhs ✔️

Da _bangtandiaries_

❛I just love him. And it doesn't matter that sometimes our worlds are coloured different hues. Because when t... Altro

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R

F I V E

463 103 10
Da _bangtandiaries_

"Are you coming to class today to talk to the kids?" Rosé asked Suzy as she poured herself some coffee. She was a school teacher, and in Suzy's opinion, the best teacher ever.

"Yeah, looking forward to see how you handle those kids." Suzy sipped on her coffee and grinned. "The kids love me." Rosé said proudly. "We shall see. Mom's in town and I thought I'd go see her early before she disappears out on her lunch date with one of her admirers."

Rosé laughed. Suzy's mom had never settled down again since divorcing her father nine years ago. But the experience of her marriage had not kept her from enjoying male company.

"Are you gonna talk about your dad?" She inquired. "Oh yeah, only mom would know what his motives might be." Suzy stood and folded the newspaper neatly.

"Alright then. What time are you coming to school then?" Rosé asked. "Around 12:30." Suzy stated. "Okay, see you then."

Once Rosé was gone, Suzy decided to check on her mother. "Mom, are you available for the next half hour?" She asked once her mother had picked up the phone. "Yes sweetie, you wanna come over?"

"Yeah, I'll be there shortly." Hanging up, Suzy hunted for her keys, hoping her mother would be able to help her.

Fifteen minutes later, Suzy was sat in her mother's living room. "Just how the hell am I supposed to prove to him that I want him and my sisters gone from my life for good?" She sighed and rested her head on her mother's shoulder.

"Honey, I may have been with your dad for twenty years but I still can't tell what goes through his head. I don't know what to suggest." Her mother said with disappointment.

"He thinks that I can't make it on my own without having a man in my life." Suzy muttered in disbelief. "Honey, as much as I'm trying to think of ways to get him to finally grant you what you've always wanted, I would also like to see you happy with a handsome young man by your side." Her mother admitted with a smile.

"Mom, you know that I just-"

"They like you for who you are, Suzy. They don't see where you come from or who your family is. Even if they did know that, they wouldn't care. And besides, a woman had needs you know!"

"Mom!" Suzy exclaimed.

"I'm not taking back what I said." Her mom shrugged. "I'm not asking you to marry the next guy that you go out with. Just have some damn fun!"

Suzy sighed. She knew her mother was right, just as Rośe had been. Maybe it was time to actually take notice for a change.

-

Hoseok was bored. As much as he loved having time away from work, he was having a hard time to decide what to do to keep his mind occupied. There was only so many hours he could dance away, walks he could take with his dog and days he could spend thinking about Bae Suzy.

Never before had he allowed someone to take over his mind as much as he was allowing Suzy to. As he pondered about her once more, an annoying buzzing noise seemed to fill the room. He sighed before answering his phone.

"Hyung, are you busy?"

"What's up, Tae?"

"I need a huge favor, hyung. I was supposed to pick up Jong Gyu from school today because mom's got Eun Jin at home sick. Problem is, I'm at Jimin's and I don't think I'm gonna be able to get away on time."

"Why're you at Jimin's house?" Hoseok asked a little harshly. He felt slightly pissed at the thought of his friends getting together while leaving him to die out of boredom.

"Hyung, he just found out that Eun Hye's dating again, so he's not taking it...too well." Taehyung said.

Lee Eun Hye was the girl Jimin had been dating for the last two years, and had broken up five months ago. While Eun Hye had moved on, Jimin was having a hard time accepting what was happening.

"Should I come over?" Hoseok asked. "Actually, I was going to ask if you could get Jong Gyu from school." Taehyung enlightened.

An hour later, Hoseok found himself in a schoolyard. He had felt a little out of his depth when he'd first set foot in the yard as everyone's attention turned towards him immediately despite the mask he was wearing.

Looking along he corridor, he spotted Jong Gyu's class and leaned against the wall to wait. Soon enough, Taehyung's little brother came charging out of the room and threw himself at Hoseok, happy to see him. Hoseok pulled his mask down and laughed as he swung the young boy up into his arms.

"Had a good day?" He asked. "Hyung, snake lady's here!" Jong Gyu exclaimed. "Snake lady?" Hoseok questioned.

"Yeah, the lady that looked after you at the museum when you got scared by the snake." Hoseok felt his cheeks redden as a ripple of laughter flowed along the corridor at Jong Gyu's words.

"Dude, not cool!" Hoseok hissed, only to receive a huge grin from the boy. "Seriously, Suzy's in there?" Hoseok asked, just to make sure and Jong Gyu nodded.

"Yeah, my teacher is her friend and she came in to talk to us about snakes and frogs. She even brought some snakes with her!" Hoseok swallowed hard at the mention of snakes, but something told him that he should hide his fear and make some attempt to see Suzy.

"Would it be okay if we went in there, so I can say hi?" He inquired. Jong Gyu snickered, "Taehyungie hyung said you love the snake lady."

"Really? Well, Hoseok hyung thinks he'll be having a talk with Taehyungie hyung later." Hoseok muttered as he carried Jong Gyu back inside the room.

"Jong Gyu, did you for- hey Hoseok!" Rosé's voice rang out loud enough to make Suzy whirl around from her stool on the other side of the room. Hoseok looked over at her, smirking a little at the shy smile she wore.

"Hey Rosé, Jong Gyu said Suzy was here, so I thought I'd say hi."

"Suuuuure, c'mon in." Rosé invited. "Jong Gyu, want to help me get some things ready for tomorrow?" She asked, making the boy scramble out of Hoseok's arms to help her. Suzy looked down nervously at the floor once they were out of the room.

"How was the head on Sunday morning?" Hoseok asked, standing just in front of her by the time she looked up. "Terrible." Suzy admitted with a laugh. "I think I owe you a huge thank you for rescuing me from making an even bigger ass out of myself."

Hoseok tried to pass it off with a shrug. "It was nothing. You helped me, so it was the least I could do." Suzy nodded, returning his smile. "Well, it was good you were there, and I'm very grateful for that." She told him softly.

"I stopped by the museum on Monday to see how you were."

"Wendy told me." Suzy replied and Hoseok chuckled nervously. "Okay...here's the thing. I did wanna see how you were, but there was another reason for me being there." He stated. "Oh." Suzy replied in surprise.

"I was wondering if maybe you'd like to go out some time...dinner, movie...whatever, I don't mind. I'd just really like to see you some time." He said, looking at her hopefully.

She nodded with a smile, "I'd like that, thank you."

"Great! So, maybe you wanna give me your number..." he trailed off. "Oh yeah, of course." Suzy said and Hoseok handed her his phone with a grin. He looked over her shoulder at the tank behind her, watching the corn snake in it.

"He looks harmless compared to that brute the other day." Hoseok stated wryly.

"He is, wanna hold him?" Suzy asked, not bothering to hide her teasing tone.

"Sounds tempting, but I think I may just pass that opportunity for now." Hoseok shrugged.

Suzy only smiled at him and Hoseok replied with a grin. "I'll call you tomorrow?" He asked hopefully. "Sure." She said when Rosé magically appeared from nowhere with Jong Gyu, an excited grin on her face.

"You ready kiddo?" Hoseok asked him, taking a hold of Jong Gyu's hand. "So tomorrow?" He said back to Suzy, smiling as she nodded. "Tomorrow." She replied, earning a smirk from him. Hoseok turned and bid goodbye to the girls, stopping briefly at the doorway to take one last look at Suzy.

"Taehyungie hyung's right, you do love her!" Jong Gyu stated happily, once they were out of the room.

"Taehyungie hyung's a dead man, that much I'll say." Hoseok answered as he walked down the corridor with a new found swagger. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

38.1K 384 50
the title explains everything. y don't yall just check it out first. enjoy the imagines. I hope yall will love them.
4K 211 22
Complete ✔ Edited/Revised: 2024 Living in a hybrid world where all colors in existence are shades of gray, until you meet your soulmate(s).
177K 4.3K 53
He was mysterious, handsome, dangerous and I knew I couldn't be with him but I couldn't help myself from falling for him. I had no place in this worl...
1.8K 92 15
❝We lasted a short while but it was so beautiful and I will never be able to thank you enough for that.❞ ©️wonderstxrs