BILLIONAIRE'S HEART

De parthada

A city guy, jolly and down to the earth, a typical village girl, innocent and naive.... What will happen whe... Mais

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
EPISODE 1
EPISODE 2
PART 3
PART 5 (FULL PART)
PART 6 (full part)
Part 7(full part)
PART 8 (full part)
PART 9(full part)
PART 10 (full part)
PART 11(full)
PART 12(full)
COVER/SEQUEL
PART 13(full)
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
CHAPTER 21

PART 4

3.2K 273 26
De parthada

Hope you guys will love the part ....

Guys please do comment and share your views , I would like to know how the story is doing so far...

Happy reading!!!

It was 6:00am, when Manik's sleep broke down he got down from his bed went to washroom, he freshened and went to gym, on his way he ordered chef to prepare breakfast.

It was 7:30 when Sid's sleep broke down, he was starled on seeing himself in luxious room. Yesterday's event started roaming in his mind and immediately one question came into his mind "where is Bhai"( where is bro) sid immediately got down from the bed and dashed out of the room.

Sid came running towards the hall, he turned to ran in other direction but got bumped to the chef, "Hume maaf kardo"( I am sorry) "who are you?" "Kay bola apne"( what did you said) "Kon ho tum? aur yaha Kay Kar rahe ho?" (Who are you? and what are you doing here)"Woh hum Bhai ke sath yaha aaye, Bhai kaha hai?" ( I came here with bro, where is he)

"Bhai ! Kon Bhai yaha kio bhai naahi Hai, nikal jau yahase" ( bro who bro, here there is no one, get out from here)Sid got scared on hearing his Sharp tone, the chef was about to touch him when one guard came and said "he has came with sir, so don't scold him" chef nodded and left sid and guard behind.

"Aao mere sath, mein tumhe sir ke pass leke chalta hu"( come with me, I will take you to sir) guard said and sid followed him. They reached gym area and saw Manik running on trade mill. Sid's eyes shinned on seeing Manik he immediately went running towards him and said "Bhai"(bro) Manik saw him stopped the trade mill and got down.

Manik signaled the guard to leave, and turned his attention towards Sid who was admiring the gym. Manik sat down leaning towards the mirror and called him "hey buddy , idar aao" ( hey buddy, come here) Sid gladly went and sat beside him, "neend achese aai?"(had nice sleep?)

"Ha, per bahot thandi thi apke kamre mein, aur dekho yaha bhi lag rahi hai per yaha thoda kaam" (yep, but it was too cold in your room, here also I feel the same, but here it's bit low) "hmm yaha a/c ka temperature kum hai, aur room mein zyada, kuyki muje yaha garmi lagti hai"(hmm here a/c's temperature is bit low and in room it's high bcoz I feel hot here) "tem..pre Kay bola apne"( tem...pre what did you said?) "temperature"( temperature)

"thik hai" (okay) "thik hai ko, okay bolte hai English mein" "oo.. okay" Manik smiled and got up "Chalo utho khaana khate hai"( come on get up let's eat something) Sid extended his arm's indicating manik to pick him up Manik smiled and picked him. Sid wrapped his arms around his neck, and said "Bhai pehele nahane ka," (bro first shower)

"ha woh toh hai"( yes ) Manik dropped sid till bathroom and went downstairs to have some word with chef. Manik was discussing about food, when guard informed him the arrival of Arman. Arman already knew about Sid and he was not surprised on knowing Manik helping someone, this side of Manik was only known to Arman, and few of his closed ones.

"Good morning sir, hope u had a good sleep" "good morning Arman, sleep well I always have, so now beat the bush and tell me why are u here?" Arman got tensed but than answered "sir , about Sid what are u going to do" "what I am going to do? Don't act like a saint as if u don't know, I am sending Sid and family to Mumbai, so that Sid can get better education. I hope you have made arrangements of their stay in one of the Mansion"

"yes sir everything is set, but I want to ask will his parents agree?" "No one can deny Manik Malhotra" Arman was about to talk further when sid came downstairs and hugged Manik's knees "Bhai ye kapde bahot acche hai"( bro this clothes are really very nice) Manik smiled and ruffled Sid's hairs and picked him up "tumper bahot acche lag rahe hai, ab khana khate hai fir bad mein tumhare ghar chalenge" (it really suits you,now let's eat something and than we will go to your house)Sid smiled and hugged him.

Trio went towards the dinning area, and settled on their seats the chef served the food and went. "Bhai ye Kya hai"( what is this)"isse omlet kehte hai, joh bahot accha hai tumhe pasand ayega" (this is omlet, you will love it) saying Manik feed him with his own hands while Arman smiled seeing their bond.

"Bhai bass, aab aur naahi mera pet bhar gaya" ( Bro I am done, not anymore my stomach is full)"arey aise kaise, Chalo ye last juice peelo naahi toh mein tumhe Jane naahi dunga" (nope, drink this juice otherwise I won't let you go)Manik made him drink the juice and left him. Sid washed his hands and went to living area while Manik had his breakfast. They were in car heading towards Sid's house.

Sid was playing games and Manik and Arman were discussing about the project. "Sir we have reached" chauffer informed manik, Manik glanced outside, his guards opened the door for him. He saw Sid sleeping he smiled and picked him up and came outside.

Sid's house was little away from ordinary village people, some neighbors were there. When they saw Sid in some unknown's arms, they were shocked but didn't said anything bcoz looking at Manik and his guards only scared them. "You all stay here, no need of following me" Manik ordered them and went inside. When he entered he saw Sid's mom crying, in her husband's arms.

Manik felt bad seeing her like that, he also felt worse on seeing the house's condition taking a deep breath he spoke "Kya mein andar a sakta Hu?"( Can I come inside?) Sid mom and dad's eyes snapped upwards and saw Sid in Manik's arms.

Sid's mom got up and immediately rushed towards Manik she was about to take Sid when Manik stopped her and said " aunty relax, Sid abhi so Raha hai usse sone de digeye" ( Aunty relax Sid is right now sleeping let him sleep) "dekho tum Kon ho muje pata naahi, naah hi muje Janna Hai, Sid Mera beta hai Lau do usse mere pass"(see who you are, I don't know nor I want to know, Sid is my son give him here) she again tried to take Sid but this time Manik glared her hard, that she stepped back.

Sid's father was about to speak, when Manik entered inside and placed sid softly on the couch. He gestured his mom and dad to sit beside sid which they gladly did. Sid's mom started caressing Sid's face checking whether he is fine or not, whereas Manik sat infront of them.

In order to gain their attention he coughed a little "umm i " "shit Manik speak in Hindi" "umm Mera naam Manik Malhotra hai, mein Mumbai mein rehta hu, Malhotra industries ka owner. Mein iss gaav mein kuch kaam se aaya hu, kal jaab mein khaane ko ruka tha dhabe per taab mene Sid ko dekha. Mene usse bate ki aur pata chala ki, usse padhane ke liye aaplogo ke pasa itna paisa naahi hai. Toh mene socha hai kii, mein app logo ki madat karu."

(Myself Manik Malhotra,I stay in Mumbai owner of Malhotra industries. For some business purpose I have came here in this village. Yesterday when I haulted near a hotel, that time I met Sid, I had a talk with him and came to know that, you guys don't have enough money for Sid's education. So I have decided to help you guys)

"Kaise madat" ( what kind of help) Sid's dad asked, taking another deep breath, Manik was about to say but was interrupted by Arman "sir, I am sorry to interrupt, but Mrs Malhotra is on line. She really want to speak to u, I tried making excuse but she is not bulging."

"give it here" Arman passed the phn ti Manik and left the place . "Mom" "Manik my baby how are you? Did you reached safely?" Manik smiled on hearing her voice "mom relax I am fine, and I have reached safely. Now listen I know you are desperate to talk to me, same is my condition, but right now mom I am really very busy, shall I call you afterwards plzz, pretty plzz"

"okay but don't forgot to call me" Manik smiled and disconnected the call, keeping his phn aside he saw both parent staring at him "haa toh mein keh raha tha, mein Sid ko padhaunga, uske joh bhi kharcha hoga mein dekhlunga. Bass aplogo ko Mumbai Jana hoga, kuyki vahi pe accha education mil sakega. Aur aplog rehene ka tensión maat lo, mera mumbai mein ek mansion hai ap log vahi pe rehna. Aur uncle apko job bhi mein dila dunga."

( I was saying, that I will look after Sid's education, each and every expense will be taken care by me. Only you people have to go to Mumbai, bcoz only there Sid will able to get good education, and don't worry about stay, in Mumbai my Mansion is there you guys will be staying there only and uncle I will also give you proper job).

Both the parents were starled on hearing Manik, though they loved the idea, after all their son's education was important, but taking help from stranger was bit not acceptable. "Per aap ye saab kyu Kar rahe hai hamare liye?" (But, why are you doing so much for us) Sid's dad asked, Manik smiled and said "uncle, mein Sid ko apna chhota bhai manne laga hu isiliye"

( uncle, I have assumed Sid to be my little brother that's why) "aap ne hamare bare mein itna socha uske liye shukriya, per hum apse aisehe madat naahi le sakte" (you thought so much for us for that thank you, but we can't take help from you) Sid's mom said to which Manik went towards her and sat on his knees, taking her hands in his he said

" sid mera chhota bhai hai, aap Sid ki Maa ho toh uske hisaab se app meri bhi Maa hui naah? Aur mein apne Maa aur baba ko aise naahi dekh sakta, jaha unko do wact ke roti bhi naahi mil rahi hai. Maan jayeye apko Mumbai mein bahot sari khushi milegi aur app achese reh sakenge"

( Sid is my baby brother, you both are Sid's parent's so as per that you are mine parents too. And I can't see my mom Dad like this where they are not even getting two times meal properly. Please agree to this,in Mumbai you will gets lots of happiness and you people will able to stay there nicely) "thik Hai per hum tabhi jayenge jaab tum muje baba aur inko Maa bhulaoge"

( okay than we will go only when you will call us mom and dad) Manik smiled and said "Maa baba " (mom, dad) they both smiled widely and hugged him tightly) Breaking the hug Manik said " aab chale, app log abhi nikal rahe hai, raat tak pahuch jayenge Mumbai. Waha pe Mera ek admi apko Saab kuch batayega".

( Now let's proceed, you guys are leaving now, till night you guys will reach Mumbai. And than my.man will tell you everything there) "Per beta hum aise gaav chodkar naahi ja sakte, Hume sarpanch jii see izzajat leni padti hai, agar unhone manzoori di toh he hum jaa sakte hai "( but son we just can't leave village like this, first we need to take permission from high authorities, if he permits than only we can go)Sid's mom said sadly hearing her Manik got angry and said

"aisa thodi hota hai, sabki apni marji hoti hai joh jaha jana chahta hai waha ja sakta hai, app tension maat lo, aap jau mein dekhta hu iss sarpanch ko"(how is this possible, everyone has their own wish, if anyone wants to go anywhere than he can go, you guys don't worry I will take care of this person)

"per beta woh tumhe maar bhi sakte hai" ( but son he can hit you also) Sid's dad explained him, Manik sighed and said "aap uski tension maat lijeye mein dekh lunga apna, chaleye aab aap log packing kijiye, abhi aplog nikalenge taab jakar raat taak pahuch jayenge"(you guys don't worry about that I will see to it. Now you guys get up and start packing, if you will leave now than only you guys will reach Mumbai till night)

"itna dur hai shaher?"( Is city that far "Haa maa aab aap jayeye jaldi see jayeye aur saman bandhiye"(yes mom now you go and start packing) Sid's mom went inside to do packing while his Dad took necessary information from Manik.

Manik also gave him his no. and gave some money. Soon his mom came, with bag. It was hardly one bag. Manik's heart skipped seeing that, but inside he felt happy as now they were about to get happiness. Guard came and took that bag they all came outside, Sid was sleeping so Manik carried him. Sid's mom and dad settled inside the car and Manik gave Sid in uncle's arms.

" Joh gadi chala raha hai uska naam Ramesh hai ye apko Ghar taak lekar jayega and waha se mera ek admi, Arjun naam hai uska woh apko saab kuch btata rahega. Thik hai"( the one who is driving is Ramesh he will drop you till Mansion and afterwards my man Arjun he will keep guiding you guys) turning towards Ramesh he said "Ramesh stop the car, at near by hotel, for some food make sure they are comfortable" Ramesh nodded his head in acknowledgement.

"Ok than Chalo bye bye." The car drooved leaving Manik , Arman and guards behind. This all was seen by one person who ran asap when the car left. "Sir I guess now we shall head towards the sarpanch's house" "yaa let's go I need to talk to him, he is quite dominating, need to put some things in his fucking brain"

Hearing Manik's stren voice Arman got scared and said "s...sir shall we" he opened the door for Manik, he got inside and Arman occupied the front seat. They drooved towards sarpanch's house.

Here the sarpanch was discussing some matter with few people, that time One person came running towards sarpanch, and said "Saab ek zaroori baat batani Hai" (sir want to tell something important) "kya hai bolo jaldi time naahi hai hamare pass"( what is it? Say fast I don't have time)

"saab woh vijender,uski biwi aur beta teeno gaav chodkar gaye," (sir vijender, his wife and his son trio left the village and went away) "Kay kiske izzajat se gaye, hum chodenge naahi unko" (what ? With whose permission they went, I won't leave them)sarpanch spoke with utmost anger.

"Mein bhi dekhta hu kaise Tum untaak pahuchte ho"( let me also see how would you reach towards them) Manik's voice boomed in the living room. Two guards were standing at his back, and Arman beside him. Sarpanch stood up and roared furiously "Kon ho tum? aur tumhari himaat kaisi hui, hamare ghar mein ghusne ni"( who are you? And how dare you to enter in my house)

"Do minute baat karna chahta hu, akele mein"( I would like to talk with you for two minutes) "hum abhi vaista hai, vaise bhi tum hote Kon ho hume adesh dene ke liye"( right now I am busy, and who are you to to order me)

"Manik Manik Malhotra naam hai Mera. Malhotra naam he tumhare liye khafi hai" ( Manik, Manik Malhotra is my name, Malhotra is enough for you)"hum kisi manik Malhotra ko naahi Jante, toh tum jao yahase" " karan malhotra ka ka pota hu mein abb Kay bologe" hearing karan's name the sarpanch got alerted, the name was enough to send shiver through his body.

"Tum Karan ke pote ho, aao bheito kay baat karna chahte ho tum" harshad got starled on hearing his dad's soft tone but zipped his mouth from bringing some sentence. Manik smirked and sat on the couch infront of sarpanch his guards stood outside and Arman stood beside Manik.

"Mei..." He was cutted by ringing tone of Arman, whereas Arman's wide went wide like suusage Manik glared Arman to which he muted a sorry and received the call without seeing the caller id "can't you see I am busy I clearly stated not to call now"

"really Arman, I am not remembering something like this" hearing the voice his phn directly slipped and felled in Manik's lap "Arman" Manik gritted his teeth. "S...sir ma... ma'am is on line" Manik's eyes softened and he took the call "mom I am sorry but right now I am busy, trust me once I am free I will call you for sure "

"okay bye" Manik sighed and. Passed the call to Arman he knew neyonika was angry and now they were going to have a long chat for sure. "Ha mein keh raha tha ki meri dadaji ki joh zameen hai, waha mein ek bhijali ka vaivasta karna chahata hu taki yaha ke logo ko 24 gante bhijali mile."( Ya so I was telling, that the land which is on my grandpa's name there I have decided to set up electricity plant so that the people here will get 24hrs electricity)

"Ha toh tum humse Kya chahate ho"(ya so what do you want from me?) "kuch khaas naahi baas kehena chahta hu kii mere jane ke baad gaav ke logo se isi bhijali ke upar paisa maat lo samje mein tumhe pehele hi kuch paise deta hu"(nothing much, just want to tell you after my departure Don't take money from the village people on account of electricity. I will provide you some lumpsum money)

"aab agar tum hume pehele he paise de rahe ho toh thik hai hume koi pareshani naahi hai" (now if you are providing me money than ok I don't have any problem)"hmm thik hai fir mein chalta hu, paise kal Mera admi lakar dega. Aur ha sid aur uske parivaar ko khojane ki khoshis maat karna naahi toh mujse bura koi naahi hoga"( ok than I will leave now, money will reach to you tommorow, my man will bring. And ya don't you dare to go in search of Sid and his family otherwise I won't leave you)

Sweatbeads formed on srapanch's forehead, whereas Manik smirked on seeing his reaction he stood up and jogged towards the car. The stood there for good five minutes observed the whole village n saw that all of them present there were seeing him.

He chuckled lowely and sat in his car Arman occupied the passenger seat and they droved with maniks guards following them. "Arman do one thing,keep a keen eye on this sarpanch, btw what's his name?" "Sir his name is vishal his wife's name is sumitra and his sons name is harshad"

"hmm , I don't think so background check is needed bcoz by looking at him today, I have a strong he won't be able to do anything" "yes sir an... O shit" Arman's voice was cut by sudden break. "What is this santosh can't you drive neatly" "sir we hit some girl" Arman answered instead of Santosh.

"What" Manik hastly got down from his car and saw a girl right in front of his car she was weeping in pain holding her ankle, blood was flowing from her left hand. He was not able to to see her face bcoz of her long hairs which where covering her face. His guards just stood there silently waiting for Manik's order.

He immediately kneeled down and asked "miss are you ok? I mean aap thik ho" she immediately turned on hearing strangers voice, and their eyes meet, for a moment they both got lost in each other Manik was just staring at her,

"she is an angel, beautiful, and uff manik get a grip on urself you need to treat her not to stare her" coming out of his thoughts he asked "Kay app thik ho"(are you ok?) Nandini being afraid of strangers didn't said anything just kept staring him, she immediately backed up when manik was about to touch her, she tried getting up but resulted in landing on ground again.

Manik's heart clenched on seeing her whimpering. "Dekhiye muje madat karne dijeye, meri vajase ye Saab hau hai, aur apke haat se khoon bhi nikal raha hai" ( look let me help you,it's bcoz me you are injured n blood is also oozing from your hand)she stayed silent taking it as yes Manik forwarded his hand.

Nandini immediately lifted her eyes to see him as soon as their eyes met they both got drown into it. Nandini immediately broke the stare and kept her hand in his shiver ran down from both's body, Manik helped her to get up catching her by shoulder he made her sit inside the car and himself sat beside her "Arman pass the first aid."

Manik cleaned her ankle and applied the anticept on it followed by her arms, all time tears were following from her eyes. When Manik was done he saw her crying he felt like his heart was crying. "Umm dekhiye ho gaya, PLEASE royeye maat hume maaf kijeye"( umm see it's done, please don't cry I am sorry plz forgive me) "ki....kio ba...baat naahi, app mafi maat mangeye"( it's ok, don't say sorry)

"naahi meri he galti hai, aap bataye aap rehti kaha ho mein apko chodta hu"( no it's fault only, you tell me where are you staying I myself will drop you) hearing him her eyes went wide like sauage she immediately said "naahi aap maat chodeye aap baas gadi rokeye hum yaha se chale jayenge" ( noo, don't drop me just stop the car I will leave from here)

"accha thik Hai,mein apko ghar naahi chodta hu per gaav konsa hai bataye mein apko gaav ke thik bahar chodta hu"( ok fine,I won't drop you till your house atleast tell me your Village name will drop you outside village) "hoshiyarpur mein rehte hai hum"(I stay in hoshiyarpur) "thik hai"(ok fine) "driver take reverse" the driver took reverse and they they both sath comfortably.

Nandini's eyes were staring outside the window, whereas Manik was glancing at her time to time "she is looking so beautiful, her glossy eyes that lips and her soft skin the time when I touched her shiver ran throughout my body, she is perfect for me, perfect what Manik you have lost ur mind completely" "umm I am Manik Malhotra n u?" "Nan.... Nandini si...singh"

"you know English?, I mean from the time when I arrived I see no one is understanding my language" "Kay bola apne , muje itna naahi samajta haI, thoda thoda aata hai" (what did you said,I don't understand fully only little I know) "okay" he was about to say something when Arman again poked his nose inside and said "sir" "what now?"

"Sir ma'am is on line video call" "mein ye call lu" (shall I take the call)"aap ki gadi hai apko joh karna hai kare hume kyu puch rahe hai aap?" (Your car, do whatever you want why are you asking me)"Yeah Right, arman transfer it" saying Manik opened his Mac book and within a second neyonika was online.

"manikkk my baby , how are you? O my God Mera baccha kitna patla ho gaya hai" neyonika's voice boomed in the whole car starling everyone. "Mom dhire, kitna chilla rahi ho aap, and kay patla mein thik hu"( mom slowly, why are you shouting and what's this thin and all I am fine ok)

"naahi tu dubla ho gaya hai, maan meri baat. Jabse tu gaav gaya hai,tabse tuje meri yaad bhi naahi aati hai, call bhi naahi karta hai jau I won't talk to you"(no you have became thin,listen to me and the when you have went to village you don't even remember me, you don't even call me go I won't talk to you) Manik smiled by listening his mother's unstoppable ranting,

"mom relax busy that mein, isiliye call nahi Kar paya but see abhi karne wala ki apka samne see call aya" (mom relax I was busy, that's why was not able to call you and now I was about to call when you yourself called me)"oo thik hai I understand, vaise sacchi mein batao tum thik ho na? Waha koi pareshani toh naahi, agar ho toh batao"(oo ok I understand, on serious note tell me are you fine?if there are any problems than do tell me)

"naahi, mein thik hu yaha koi pareshani nahi hai,infact yaha accha lag raha hai yaha bahot silent weather hai, zayda shor sharabha naahi accha hai" (no I am fine and here there is no problem, infact I am feeling awesome silent weather no noise and all)theirs talks went on, Manik completely forgot that Nandini was sitting beside him whereas Arman and Santosh were smiling hearing their talks and Nandini she was lost in her thoughts

" inki maa unse kitna pyaar karti hai,kaash meri maa bhi kabhi karti per mein bhul rahi hu mere nasheeb mein ye saab kaha hai"( his mom is loving him so much I wish my mom would have been loved me but I. Forgetting in my destiny it's not there)

"okay mom bye take care love you will call you at night" "okay bye bye manu, will miss you take care khaana time per khana n jaldi so jana zyda kaam maat karna"( okay bye bye Manu, will miss you take care eat food on time and sleep early don't work too much) "hmm bye"

Manik shutted his laptop and glanced side way that's when realization dawned him "oo shit, I am so sorry, mein bhul gaya aap Mere saath thi, maaf kijiye"( oo shit, It totally slipped out of my mind that you are here sorry) "ko...koi baat naahi"( it... it's ok no problem) "wow her voice is so melodious" "umm rokiye" ( stop) "Kya hau, apne yaha per kyu rokane ko kaha?"( What happened? Why did you ordered to stop here?) " mei...mein yaha se chali jaungi" ( i will go from here by myself) "per"( but) he was interuppted was Arman "sir, ye sahi keh rahi hai,woh yaha se chali jayegi"( sur she is right she can lead herself from her) arman eyed Manik understanding his cue Manik nodded Nandini thanked him in short and went from there. Manik stayed there till he was not able to see Nandini's figure.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

109K 5.8K 19
This is my first story This story starts after soha fiasco What will happen if manik was able to reach nandini before soha lite up fire? What will ha...
854K 63.3K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
29.1K 1.9K 70
Innocent girl and extrovert boy are too common, right? But what if these two get interchanged? Ever thought about what will happen next? Both are o...
258K 12.6K 26
This a story about Manik and Nandini, he was forced to marry her. She was a very simple and middle class naive and innocent girl.