Howl of Konoha (Naruto Fan-fi...

Autorstwa strawberrylover013

The Himura clan worships their deity; the great mountain dog (wolf) Okami. But the Himura clan sealed the dei... Więcej

Blood and Hate
Becoming a Ninja
Team 7!!!
The bell test...
Mission: land of waves!
Training in the waves
Okamis warning and Zabuza's return
B ranked mission: cleared!
M-My house!!!! And the Chunin Exam
A series of Changes
The Chunin Exams first test
The Written Test....
Second Exam: Forest of Death
Stick Together
A Snakes Poison
Backup has arrived!
Who are you..?
Moving on
Making up
Don't Listen
More Training...!?
First Match: Natsuki versus Kankuro
Naruto versus Neji
Shikamaru versus Temari
Egos Clash Gaara versus Sasuke
Attack on Konoha Snake versus Wolf Part I
The Monster Inside
Tears from the Sky and a Broken Wolf's Cry
Ghost from the Past
When Nighttime Falls
The Fifth Hokage
Mission at the beach!!
What's Under Your Mask!?!?
Remembering the Past
On Your Marks. Get Set. GO!
Halfway
The Calm Before the Storm
You cant trust an Uchiha
Starting a new life for Him
Until We Meet Again

Attack on Konoha Snake versus Wolf Part II

3.5K 159 47
Autorstwa strawberrylover013

I dedicate this chapter to SweetTeaMe because your comments always make me smile, and I love reading them. Thank you Sooo Much!~ ^_^

now on with the story!

========================================================

••••••••••••••••••••• (Konoyumi's POV) •••••••••••••••••••••

After I had left Natsuki-sama I made my way to the academy Natsuki-sama once attended. I crossed paths with one of her teachers who was leading students towards the Hokage Mountain.

"Ah!! A-a-a wolf!" One of the kids screamed.

I ignored the comment and walked up to the tanned chunin, his eyes wide with fear.

"Umino Iruka. My names Konoyumi, I am here on orders from my master, Natsuki-sama, to help get you all safely evacuated from the battle zone and away from what's going on in the Leaf Village." I explained to the man.

"Natsuki sent you?" I nodded. "Alright, lead the way."

I turned around and led them to the secret passages that would lead them straight to the mountain, I would fight off enemy ninja along the way.

'Please be safe Milady..'

••••••••••••••••••••• (Daisuke's POV) •••••••••••••••••••••

Me and my son were getting into one battle after the other. No matter how many ninja we killed, more would just keep coming. Many of the leaf jounin and chunin were either getting tired or were killed. Thank god I'm not some weak human.

I heard a whimper and my eyes drew to the sight of sound ninja scum about to stab a kunai into Kanata's heart. My pupils dilated and my vission was clouded red in rage. In a fraction of a second, I tackled the wretch to the ground and ripped off his head. The sweet taste of his blood swam and danced on my tastebuds. I spat out the head and watched it roll to a stop. I licked my lips then in a flash I turned and attacked another unfortunate ninja.

'Hopefully Natsuki-sama is doing better than this lot.' I thought while looking over my shoulder at my son and the other leaf ninja.

••••••••••••••••••••• (Tsubasa's POV) •••••••••••••••••••••

I had been running for a while now and I still haven't sniffed out Naruto-san or the others. I could hear the sound of explosions and still make out the smell of smoke and debris even though I was a few miles away from the Leaf Village. I stopped running when I thought I heard the bushes rustle. I flicked my ears around, turning my head while my eyes were surveying the area. There were alot of smells to sort through and the smell from the explosions wern't helping, in other words, my nose wasn't of much help. And to think I am suppose to be the best tracker in the pack...

The bushes on the left side of me moved and a kunai was thrown towards me. I jumped out of the way and landed on my padded paws. I lowered my head and bared my fangs at the sound ninja now emerging to stand in the open.

"It's just some mangy mutt. I thought it would be one of those Konoha bastards!" Complained the stupid ninja, and what a surpise... he's blonde! Note my sarcasim.

Another four ninja jumped down from the trees, joining the blonde idiot.

"Uriyu, stop wasting time and hurry up! If we don't complete our mission, Lord Orochimaru will have our heads!" another ninja ordered.

"Shut up Nagi! I'm going for fuck's sake!" The blonde one snapped.

They left and I relaxed when suddenly I caught a scent of ramen and cherry blossoms. The source of the smell was coming from the same direction the five sound ninja went.

"Dammit." I tsked and bolted off after them.

The scent of Naruto-san and the others was getting stronger as well as the putrid smell of the enemy. I heard a female scream that sounded alot like Sakura-san. I quickened my pace and in no time I lept out of the undergrowth and locked my strong jaws around the waist of one of the sound ninja. His screams filled my ears, increasing my need to kill and with the shake of my head, the screams silenced and the body became limp. Being a 6ft. wolf does have it's advantages.

I threw the dead ninja to the side with a loud thump and licked the blood dripping from my mouth.

"Why you..!" The blonde ninja exclaimed and charged at me with the others following suit.

I dodged every strike swung at me and launched myself at each ninja one by one, tearing them to pieces... literaly.

After that small masacre I turned to Naruto-san and the others, their eyes all held fear for their own lives. What, did I have something in my fur?

I walked up to them and sat down.

"Naruto-san. My name is Tsubasa and I was ordered by my master, Natsuki-sama, to help you track down Sasuke-san and Gaara." I introduced myself and bowed slightly. Naruto-san's eyes got rid of all sense of fear and nodded understanding.

"Thanks for the help, Tsubasa." He said smiling then turned back to the other two genin and dog, "Let's go."

With that we started back after Sasuke-san.

'Please let everything be okay on your end Milady...'

••••••••••••••••••••• (back to Natsuki's POV) •••••••••••••••••••••

The sky was now no longer a mixture of bright blues and white, but was now dark and ominous. This can't be a good sign.

I tried to move but the poison's effect was still holding me back from kicking the living shit out of that damn snake.

'Okami... can't you do something... about.. this poison?'

"I'm sorry Natsuki, It's also having an affect on me too." Okami winced.

I growled and could only watch the Hokage fighting for his life, while I was lying here helpless. How does Sakura do it?

With the flick of the wrist, Orochimaru commanded the two deceased Hokage's to attack.

Hokage-sama stood there staring at the two men with eyes fighting back emotions.

"Hokage-sama! They might look it, but they arn't the real First and Second!" an ANBU called out.

"I know!" Hokage-sama growled and blocked First's kicks and punches. Hokage-sama dropped so he was sitting in a crouched position and swept First's leg out from under him and making him stumble back. However, Hokage-sama didn't have much time to recover before Second made his move and attacked, once again, Hokage-sama was forced to defend against the barrage of attacks sent his way. Second went for a kick to the head but Hokage-sama caught his foot by the ankle and threw him away. Second landed on his feet next to First.

Hokage-sama took the offensive and formed a series of handsigns. "Fire Style: Fire Dragon Flame Missile!" He chanted and breathed out fire from his mouth like a dragon.

"Water Style: Water Wall!" Seconds voice boomed and a wall of water blocked the fire from hitting them and extinguished it with a sizzle creating steam.

The steam cleared and Second already had another handsign formed, "Water Style: Water Wave!"

A tornado of water circled around First and Second then launched out towards Hokage-sama. Hokage-sama countered it and formed a handsign of his own.

"Earth Style: Earth Wall!" A wall of earth blocked the water from hitting me, Yutsuki and Hokage-sama. But it only lasted for a moment as the water swerved around the wall and took us out.

Yutsuki came to my rescue and chucked me onto her back and leeped out of the water to safety. I looked around for Hokage-sama and saw him standing on top of the wall, First charging towards him. Hokage-sama jumped down and did his fire jutsu which hit First dead on, however Hokage-sama's attack was quickly cancelled by a kick to his face. Hokage-sama blocked the attack but only just, and First played a dirty trick by kicked water into Hokage-sama's face, blinding him, then followed with a kick to the face. First continued his rain of attacks and sent Hokage-sama flying.

"H-Hokage-sama!" I cried. I tried to get to my feet again but whinced in pain and collapsed.

Through the corner of my eye I could see a blur of white. Second appeared behind the recovering Hokage and was about to attack.

"Hokage-sama! Yutsuki!!" I ordered and in a flash Yutsuki was on top of Second, her fangs imbeded in his forearm that was shielding his face.

I returned my gaze to the battle between Hokage-sama and First. First formed handsigns and slammed his hands on the ground. Tree roots and vines crawled out of the tiles in the roof. In a matter of seconds, a forest sprouted and covered the roof. I could barely see Hokage-sama anymore. I heard a masculine scream and my blood ran cold. Another scream reached my ears, followed by another, and another.

I started to tear up more after each scream.

"Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!!! Out of all the times to be useless, it had to be now! FUCK!!" I was starting to get frustrated, the longer I sat here, the more angry I got. Another scream echoed throught the dense forest and I felt my claws and fangs grow uncomfortably long, longer that usual.

More screams were heard and my skin started to burn, it was like my skin was melting off my body. Red marking slowly burnt into my skin. I screamed in pain, it was excrusiating. But no matter how loud I screamed, they weren't evough to mute the sound of the Hokage's. Anger boiled all the way down to my blood and took over every cell in my body. My charka burnt my insides. Rage started to cloud my vission and made it hard to think clearly.

"Natsuki! Clam down!!" Okami ordered me, but I couldn't calm down no matter how much I tried, it was impossible. "Dammit Natsuki! Stop it now, you'll kill yourself if you don't stop!!"

"I-I-I..c-ca-n't...i-it... h-hurts..." I bit my tongue.

My last bit of self control snapped when a familiar sweet, metalic aroma filled my nostrils.

Blood.

I let out a blood curddling scream amd my vision was completely blinded by red. I flashed through the jungle. I was so fast, I could rival the wind itself. In no time I caught sight of Orochimaru.

He was about to thrust a sword straight through Hokage-sama, but to hell if I'd let that happen!

I was on him like stripes on a tiger and stood behind him, his yellow snake-like eyes meet with my black and glod orbs and whatever he saw in them caused the smirk on his face to fall into a look of the utmost horror, it was like he was staring at death itself and shook like a leaf. A sadistic grin spread across my face and I spoke in a demonic voice...

"Now.... you die."

===================================================

Minna! how did you like that?

Do you think I made Natsuki evil and scary enough???

What do you think will happen next? Will Natsuki kill Orochimaru or will someone elses blood be spilt?????

I'll see you all later for Chapter 28: The Monster Within.

Bye Bye~

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

10.4K 318 16
The Haruno family just settled into konoha with there eight year old daughter. At first glance Sakura hated moving to a new city, leaving behind her...
52.6K 861 18
Y/n Senju is the daughter of the two great Legendary Sanin, Tsunade and Orochimaru (an accident of course). She is hated by her mother and loved by h...
21.5K 651 25
Aisha Inumaki was found by leaf ninja running away from Orochimaru, late at night. The Hokage allows her to stay in Konoha and places her on Team 7...
8.4K 112 21
Sequel to Fairy x Naruto : Lucy's training (Book one) It's already three years since Lucy and Sasuke leave the village. Lucy had become stronger tha...