Promise- A Bunny south park s...

De over-rated-username

Small, innocent, naive Butters gets a crush on the charming but perverted Kenny Mccormick. What could go wron... Mais

Pervert
It's Just Some Head Trauma, Relax!
Insecurities
Comfort
Break-Up Part 1
Break-Up Part 2
I'm Here
Overprotective
Mission Impossible
Nightmare -Part 1
Nightmare Part 2
A/N
The Big Rescue
Interrogation
The Baseball Bat
The F in Friends Stands for Flirting
Oh Look, Tolkien's Hosting A Party....Shocking
Tolkien's Part PT. 1
Tolkien's Party PT. 2
Emotionless
Not a chapter
I won't leave you
Orphanage?
Settling in
Boys night out
First night
I Love You
10 Years Later
New book

First Day of Fresh Hell

13.2K 261 962
De over-rated-username

I have no idea when I might post but I will try another chapter this week . Twice a week? Sounds good .

Edited & Rewritten: 03/07/21

Enjoy!

_____________________________

Butters

He told me his name is Kyle.

This kid with frizzy, red curls and a green hat-the one that helped me get back on my two feet after I accidentally walked right into him and knocked myself over. I probably have a bruise on my leg or something now because it really hurts.

This happened on the pavement of a really busy high street but I didn't have enough time to feel embarrassed about the odd looks I was getting because the guy I bumped into started talking to me.

"Did you just move to South Park?" He asked, chuckling half-heartedly  when I just gave him a blank stare, "Sorry, that was out of nowhere. But, I mean, I've never seen you before and this town is so small....I practically know everyone and their grandparents by now."

"No, it's alright!" I shook my head dismissively, "You don't have to apologise. You're right, I just got here like two days ago but we're still unpacking."

"Right. What street?"

"Uh I think it was called.....Fairlane Avenue...?" I scrunched up my face, as if that would help me remember. Kyle next to me nodded at this.

"That's near the school, I'm guessing the new kid they were talking about joining soon is you." Kyle blew some of his strands out of his eyes as we walked along the side of the Main road, on our way home "Must be tough; coming here in the middle of exam season."

"I guess but it's not like I had much of a choice." I tensed up when I heard a phone ring, instantly checking mine. It was Kyle's. He took one look at the caller ID and cursed softly under his breath.

"Shit-I better hurry home now." He shoved his phone back in his pocket, getting ready to leave before he abruptly turned to me again."Um, hey Butters-I'll see you tomorrow. If you're nervous you can tag along with me and my friends for the rest of the week, yeah? Until you get your bearings. I mean, they're annoying as fuck most of the time but don't let that put you off, OK?"

I tried to hide the smile creeping up on my face, "OK, yeah. Thank you. I appreciate it."

"Don't thank me, dude." He crossed the road at an intersection and then waved at me from the other side before continuing his journey home.

I started heading to my own house after that. My mom originally sent me here to get familiar with the town as a whole. Or maybe it was to get me out of the house. Either way, it was getting dark so I couldn't stay on streets for much longer.

The house was quiet and the lights were out when I got back.

***

The next day, I left again before my parents even woke up. I was just not in the mood to talk to them so if they bring it up, I'm just going to tell them that I got there early to make sure I was on time. I doubt they'll be even ask though. They don't really care, as far as I'm concerned.

Because of this, I obviously ended up skipping breakfast too. I don't get hungry in the mornings but I do later on in the day if I don't have anything to eat. On my way out, I just grabbed an apple and hoped this would last me until I got back.

Surprisingly, I did not get lost while walking to school. Kyle was right-South Park isn't exactly massive; compared to the cities you see in places like New York and California. There were other kids trailing in with me, towards the main entrance and I sort of craned my neck to look around for Kyle. You'd think his green hat could be spotted from a mile away but almost everyone else there was also wearing hats and I couldn't tell where he was.

Of course, until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

When I turned around, Kyle was there next to me, "What's up?"

I almost stumbled backwards a bit because he took me by surprise. "Uh...nothing really. Good morning."

Kyle nodded and only then did I realise the two of us weren't alone. Several people were behind him, watching us interact.

"Uh...hello?"

One of them came up behind Kyle, pointing at me, "Who's this asshole?"

He rolled his eyes in response and swatted the boy's hand away in annoyance "Fuck off Craig, would it kill you to not be a dick every time we meet someone new? This is Butters. Y'know, the new transferee?"

'Craig' just flipped him off, before switching his gaze back to me, "Butters? What kind of name is that? Do your parents hate you or something?"

I chuckled nervously, "No, Butters is just my nickname- I guess? People started calling me that and it stuck."

Another kid smacked him on the head. "J-Jesus Christ Craig, you're not being considerate at all!" He hit him again, lightly but this time with a bottle he was carrying.

Craig just pouted at him, "Imagine physically abusing your boyfriend like that-the audacity."

"You're s-so overdramatic-"

"Alright Tweek, that's enough. You can sort this one out in couple's therapy." One of the other guys pulled this blond dude off Craig, giving the latter a raised eyebrow, "Do you even go to those anymore?"

"No need to, we already fixed everything that needed fixing. Haven't we, honey?" Craig patted the twitchy kid on the head affectionately, ruffling his already messed up hair.

"You're so annoying, you're lucky I love you."

"Can you dickbags stop talking for a second here?!" Kyle snapped, grabbing me by the shoulder and pulling me forward slightly. "I'm trying to help this dude out here, do you mind?"

"You need to chill out too Kyle." The boy who was still holding onto Tweek spoke, sticking out his tongue at him "At least introduce us."

The ginger sighed loudly, in exaggeration before he motioned to the same guy. "This idiot is my friend Stan."

"Best friend, Kyle. Say it with me: Best. Friend."

"Just say hello to the poor kid. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that he sees us as a bunch of rabid animals with how you've been acting so far." Kyle rubbed his temples, as if trying to get rid of a headache. He was right though. Had no idea what the hell was happening. He faced me after a few moments. "But it's true-he's my best friend. We've known each for a very long time. I mean, most of us have but-"

"I think he gets it. Really doubtful that he wants to hear your whole life story." Craig interrupted, flipping him off again. Then to Stan, narrowing his eyes at him. "Also, you. You can get your filthy hands off my boyfriend now."

"Oops, sorry Tweek."

Tweek was trying to fix his hair "It's o-okay I guess." He glanced at me, "Uh, hey."

"Hi."

"This is such a productive conversation, am I right?" Craig groaned and pulled his hat over his eyes. He gestured to the blond. "His name is Tweek. He drinks like 50 cups of coffee per day and then expects me to believe him when he says he's alright. Don't stand too close to him or his reflexes might kick in and he will elbow you in the face."

"G-got it!"

"Don't scare him away from me!" Tweek frowned as he took a sip from his bottle "It's nice to meet you Butters. R-really, I mean it."

"Likewise." Who fucking says 'likewise' anymore?

"Yeah, so Craig, Stan, Tweek; I think that's everyone-wait...OI KENNY? You've been so quiet I didn't even realise you were here." Kyle pulled this guy I haven't noticed until now by his sleeve, bringing him in the middle of the circle we formed. It's like he materialised out of thin air when in reality he was sitting down on the ground, counting the petals on a flower.

I couldn't tell you what he looked like because he had a hood that was covering a good chunk of his face. The only thing I could see were his eyes and a few strands of blonde hair peeking out from underneath the hems of the parka's hood.

"Phuk uff kahl."

"Dude, you know no one understands you when you have that thing on." Kyle folded his arms expectantly as this kid pulled his gloves off with a bit of a stride before finally snatching whatever it was that was hiding his nose and mouth.

"Ugh, no wonder you wear that thing, you're ugly as fuck."

"Um, excuse me Tucker, I'll have you know I score more points on the beauty scale than you do, twat."

He beamed as he turned his head to give me a nod, with a toothy grin as he greeted me, "Hey, Butters right? My name's Kenny. Welcome to South Park, I'm sure you'll love it. People die here all the time."

"Stop that, he's already nervous enough as it is."

"I'm guessing that's the Mrs. Broflovski in you that's speaking Kyle."

Kyle stood there and fumed, having to be physically restrained from Kenny by Stan, who was holding him by the collar. This lasted for a couple of more minutes until we heard the bell ring and we all froze in our places. The rest of the students started spilling in as we stood and watched.

Eventually, Kyle sighed again and shrugged himself free from his friend's grip "Shit, I have chemistry next. C'mon Butters, I'll come with you to pick up your class schedule; I'll show you around too. I think you might be in some of my classes." He called me over to him and then addressed this to the rest of the boys, "I'll see you asshats later. Also, if you see Cartman, tell him to go fuck himself on my behalf alright? He fucking spray painted garbage all over my parents' garage again."

With that, he walked in the direction of the reception at the main entrance of the school. I followed close behind him, scared I'll lose him in the crowd. To any any outsider, I must've looked like a puppy following its owner.

"Who's...who's Cartman?"

"No one you need to worry about...yet." He grunted, "God, he's a dick-if you ever see him, try to avoid him, yeah? You can't miss him, he's as fat as the sun and then some."

I glanced behind me as he talked, meeting eyes with Kenny one more time before I entered the building. He smiled at me again and I smiled back until he was out of view and replaced by an ugly, badly-decorated wall.

"This way Butters."

"R-Right!"

—————————————————————-

Since they're attending high school, the kids are obviously between 15-16 years old.

I'm aware the whole 'moving into a new school' trope is overused but I personally thought it was important for the character arc I built for Butters in this book.

Hope you enjoyed . I will try to write more this week.

BUH BYE

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

29.5K 793 34
After Butters 'died' the atmosphere was sad. Most people didn't really care and went on with their daily lives as if nothing had happened. However, c...
19.1K 180 12
!!This book has been discontinued, sorry :( !! This book contains many different Bunny oneshots (Butters x Kenny), though most are probably going to...
297K 6.9K 32
His name is Leopold "Butters" Stotch and he is 21 years old. He just moved to South Park, Colorado with his family. He is a sweet and well-mannered g...