-ˏˋ BABYSITTER ˎˊ-

By YVKHEI

✎ jaeno ! ☏ - in which jaemin gets a babysitter because of his bad behavior. started ↠ 2018.16.07 ended ↠ 20... More

하나
다섯
여섯
일곱
여덟
아홉
열하나
열둘
열셋
열넷
열다섯

열여섯

14.3K 863 334
By YVKHEI

nuestro planeta - kali uchis

"jeno, put me down!" jaemin screeched, not caring about being out in public in the late day and having everybody around them look at him like he's crazy. "jeno i'm serious!" he laughed.

currently, jeno had his boyfriend in his arms, carrying him bridal style throughout the streets as if he was a child. the older wasn't listening to jaemin, insisting that the boy was just a baby and he wanted to take care of him. the younger huffed, giving up on trying to get off of jeno since he wasn't letting go and instead clinging onto him, just as jeno wanted in the first place.

"good boy." the older praised, only making jaemin turn a deeper shade of
red than he already was. he whined a soft 'stop' before switching their positions, with the younger now wrapping his legs loosely around jeno's waist and hugging his chest.

the weeks had passed, and now the two were in their final week of summer. jeno was no longer jaemin's babysitter, but still was around him and ms. na 24/7. the couple had grown closer and closer each and every day, never having any type of argument or quarrel between them.

they were heading out to a beach, since they wanted to go get out and do as much as they could before high school started back up again. jaemin lived a walking distance away from the beach so it wasn't much that the two had to walk.

when they arrived, jeno finally let jaemin's waist go. the younger giggled, setting the two small towels he had been holding down on a random spot, and pecked his boyfriend's lips before running off along the shore. the older stood there for a few seconds, admiring the boy's figure before chasing after him.

jeno caught up with jaemin easily, both of them crashing softly onto the warm sand in a fit of loud laughter. this time, it was jeno feeling himself being picked off the ground and carried into a pair of familiar arms.

"oh hell no. na jaemin, put me down!" the older screamed, seeing said boy walk with him closer and closer to the sea in front of them. jaemin ignored his boyfriend, walking further into the water with a squirming jeno in his arms. jeno latched onto jaemin the way he usually does with him when he wants to be cuddled, once the water was up to jaemin's waist.

"i will literally not let go of you jae, and we'll both all get our clothes wet." the older warned, only to see his lover giggling lightly. the two were in tank tops and baggy shorts, which were meant to get wet.

"that'd be such a shame." jaemin teased, smiling towards his boyfriend before submerging both of them into the warm water. the younger let go of jeno at that point, and rose up to the surface around the same time as him.

"you're so on." jeno smirked, lunging towards jaemin and gripping his hips. he smirked at the boy before pulling them both underneath the water. jeno sloppily kissed his boyfriend, pressing their bodies closer together before bringing them both back up for air.

the first thing jaemin did when he was at the surface was smash his lips back onto jeno's without warning. there was no other way to describe how the younger felt when the couple kissed other than pure bliss and happiness. the older happily accepted jaemin's kiss, locking his arms protectively around his boyfriend's waist. when they disconnected, jeno ran a hand through jaemin's wet hair and pressed their foreheads together.

"i love you." the older mumbled, eyeing the most beautiful human he'd ever laid his eyes on. jaemin blushed lightly, bringing the other boy into an affectionate hug. "i love you too." he whispered sweetly.

suddenly, yet once again, the younger was pulled back down into the water. he internally giggled at jeno's eager playfulness before the two started gently wrestling each other in the large ocean.

the sunset- which had become jaeno's thing since they did everything together each day during them, was starting to present itself. 'the nostalgia hour', as jaemin called it.

the boys could see the sun sinking down into the sea, and decided to get out of the water. they walked to the area they picked earlier and grabbed the two small towels they brought with them.

jaemin dried his hair while jeno dried his arms and legs. they didn't bring extra clothing, so they sat down on their towels and let their clothes dry with the air.

jeno pulled his boyfriend onto his lap, arms snaking around his waist as they both watched the dark orange and yellow rays of light slowly disappear. the area was quiet, most people had gone home.

the older took advantage of the time to look at jaemin's features. the sun in his face made him look ethereal, as if he wasn't real. and that fact always managed to make butterflies swarm in jeno's stomach.

the younger caught the boy's staring and turned to him, smiling cutely before pecking his lips several times. jeno rested his head on jaemin's shoulder, placing chaste, loving kisses on his neck.

"you and sunsets are my favorite things in this world." jaemin told with a happy sigh, messing with jeno's fingers that were on his lap. the older only smiled at his words, relaxing his body and leaning into jaemin's touch.

"i'm gonna marry you someday."

the younger heard that sentence, and smiled up at the sky, loving his precious baby and how much he changed him.

he briefly went back to how he used to be, sneaking out late at night, drinking, partying, and just being an out of control kid since the beginning.

now, his ways were different.

and it was all thanks to lee jeno.

the couple shared a soft, yet passionate kiss before slowly pulling away and returning to watching the sunset.

"i will be waiting for you, until that day comes."

— end —

«🖊»

it's shitty i know :/

i'm sorry this took so long, i started school again and it took away my time to write

another story will be published some time within this and the next week, so be ready for that one ;)

thank you for sticking with this story all the way through, i really just love u all

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura. 💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 4.6K 37
In which Jaemin is a bisexual boy who makes Jeno question his own sexuality. started : 12/10/20 ended : 02/16/21 TW : -homophobia -self harm -drugs...
334K 11.9K 34
markhyuck. ┅ donghyuck has learnt a lot things ever since mark entered his life. ❝no, baby. call me daddy for tonight.❞ ▬ COMPLETED ✓ 03.08.20 markh...
154K 9.6K 25
✎ chensung ! ☏ - in which chenle attempts to call the suicide hotline, but ends up calling a different life-saving number. started ↠ 2018.23.08 ende...
267K 10.3K 21
jeno and renjun are roommates but every night jeno goes to jaemin's to sleep and renjun is left alone to stare at jeno's empty bed. norenmin ❁ trigge...