Missing Symmetry (Death the K...

Da Suguha

10 years after Kid has left you alone, events have occurred. Your mother is moving without you and you make y... Altro

Missing Symmetry (Death the Kid x Reader)
Chapter 2: Play Ball
Chapter 3: First Full Day
Chapter 4: Lock-In Part 1
Chapter 5: Lock-In Part 2
Chapter 6: Lock-In Part 3
Chapter 7: Mystery Swirls
Chapter 8: First Sign of Torture
Chapter 9: New Discovery
Chapter 10: The Secret is Out
Chapter 11: A New Meister
Chapter 12: First Mission Alone
Chapter 13: The Shattered Eye
Chapter 14: Girly Bonding Sh!t
Chapter 15: Sort of Date
A/N
Gomen-Nasai A/N
Chapter 17: Meeting Who?!
A/N- Read or I Won't Update Anymore
Another A/N
Chapter 18: Meeting Who?! Part 2
Chapter 19: Taking A Turn For The Worst
A/N: New Username
Chapter 20: A Suicidal Mission
Chapter 21: A Month That Changed
A/N
Chapter 22: Missing The Deceased
A/N: ARIGATOU!
Chapter 23: Kid Goes Missing
Chapter 24: Kid Goes Missing (Kid's POV)
Chapter 25: The Call
Chapter 26: Training Begins
Chapter 27: Feline Support
Chapter 28: Time Running Out
Chapter 29: Who Needs Training?
Chapter 30: Dead Within A Minute
Chapter 31: The Truth

Chapter 16: Everything's New I Guess?

7.7K 273 624
Da Suguha

A/N:Before you start reading this chapter, if you comment "please update" or "UPDATE", it just pressures me or gives me writers block (somehow but it does) so please, if i post an Authors Note, please don't demand, i work really hard on my books and i don't want to mess them up.

Arigatou!!!

-

The early morning rape-faced sun shined through every inch of your room.

It was bothering you. You were too lazy to walk over to the window and close it so you just put the pillow over your head. But as soon as you did, the sweet aroma of bacon met with your nose. And soon, you were out of your room faster than a flicker.

You slowly popped your head out of the corner to spy on Hiro. The wall hid the rest of your body so your eyes and the top of your head was visible.

When he wasnt looking, you started to sing the Jaws theme song.

"Dun Na...," you whispered softly.

Hiro turned around but as soon as he did, you backed away from the door. He shrugged his shoulders and he continued his breakfast master-piece.

"Dun Na...," you repeat again. You back away as he turned around again.

"Dun Na Dun Na Dun Na Dun Na DUN!!!!!," you lastly screamed while shaking Hiro's shoulders.

Hiro screeched like Finn.

"Got you good," you laugh while holding your stomach.

He heavily breathes as he holds his heart.

After a while of him regaining his normality, you helped him set up the table for breakfast. You both sat in complete silence until he shattered it.

"So, how did you like your lip-lock with Mr.Albino?," he smirked taking a bite of bacon.

The next thing you saw was Hiro drenched in orange juice.

(P.S. You did a spit-take.)

"Oh my gosh Hiro im so sorry, Gomen-Nasai!" You speak grabbing napkins and cleaning Hiro up.

"I feel sticky," he spoke touching his skin.

( If you know what i mean ;) )

After Hiro was cleaned up, you both went to sit down in the living room.

"Now Hiro, explain to me why you said that," you crossed your legs looking at him dead-straight in the eye.

"Well i woke up from my nap and got a bit worried since you weren't back yet. So i put on my jacket and headed for the door. But it was cracked open and i heard voices. I peaked out of the door and saw you both smooching it up. I backed away and pretended i saw nothing," Hiro spoke saying the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

You looked down embarrassed. Blushing madly. Sadly you were kind of sensitive when it comes to being embarassed so a few tears escaped your sparkling eye.

"So now you know," your cracked voice spoke.

"Oh my gosh sorry for mentioning it in the first place," Hiro dropped everything and went to comfort you.

"Its alright its just i didn't know what to do or what to say, i don't even like him like that, i only see him as a good friend and ever since i was injected with Black Blood, everything seems more confusing," you lost it.

"Wait, i don't think i was ever mentioned Black Blood," Hiro raised a brow.

"Oh i thought Nygus told you," you wiped your tears.

"I don't even think she knows about it," Hiro stands up.

(He was kneeling infront of you)

There was silence until he spoke up once again.

"Well we should get ready to go to school," Hiro said walking down the hallway and into his room.

"Wait Hiro, please don't tell anyone," you pleaded with sorrow eyes.

"I promise," he gave you an assuring smile.

~Time Skip~

You and Hiro entered Cresent Moon and sat down in the middle row. You took out your notebook and began to doodle.

"Whatcha drawing," an albino asked.

"EEP, Soul don't sneak up on me like that," you clutched your heart.

"Heh sorry," he smiled.

As soon as he sat down, Stein rolled in and fell on his back with a book in his hand.

"Now class, turn to page 35, today we are dissecting this rare mammal," he spoke as he smiled with a boat-load of crazy.

Minutes of Stein babbling of dissecting, a note was passed to you.

Curious to check inside, you opened and saw the question you never wanted to know about.

"Do you like me?"

The question repeated in your mind over and over again, soon enough, you blanked out.

*ching*

The sound of a scaple flew pass you which made you flinch.

"Ms.(Y/N), I suggest you pay attention or else you'll be the one being dissected," Stein warned.

"Yes sir," you sunk into your seat.

You took a glance at the note again. There were to boxes to fill in, yes or no. (Well DUH! Of course!)

You looked over at Soul and began to slightly freak out. You were sweating and waving your hands in the air like you just don't care. Soon enough, everyone was looking at you. Just before you knew it, a scalpel flew towards you, but you were lucky enough to move out of the way before it sliced you.

*ching*

"Ms.(Y/N)! This is the second time today! Unless you want detention, I suggest you pay more attention.

Stein warned for the second time today.

"Yes sir," you whimpered as you put the note in your pocket, saving it for later.

Just then the bell rang, releasing everybody for lunch.

"Saved by the bell huh," you asked yourself before packing up.

"(Y/N), Nygus would like to see you," Stein flipped through the pages of a dissecting book.

"Okay, thank you Stein," you spoke before walking out the door.

As soon as you were out of sight, you began to run through the halls. Not paying attention to where you were running, you bumped into a certain someone, knocking them and you onto the floor. You groaned clutching your head in the process.

You creeped your eyes open to find yourself face to face with Kid!

"Oh my gosh Gomen Kid! I didn't see where I was going," you spoke as you stood and dusted youself off. You offered your hands to him and helped him up as he gladly accepted them.

"It's fine, I was actually looking for you, Nygus needs you," Kid smiled. And this time, a real one.

"So i've been told," you chuckled as you followed Kid.

You both walked through the infirmary door to find Nygus filing some paperwork.

"Ah, finally you made it, I was starting to worry that you've forgotten where this place was located, anyways I have good news," Nygus spoke.

'I wonder what the news is,' you wondered as you twiddled your thumbs.

"Today, Stein made you a glass eye so tomorrow he's going to preform surgery to replace the broken eye, the only bad thing is that it'll leave a faint scar, you won't even know it's there," she said cheerfully.

"That's great, I guess, at least I don't have to wear an eyepatch anymore," you spoke scratching the back of your neck.

"Well thats all, goodbye," she spoke as she continued her paperwork. You and Kid walked out and you both trudged in total silence until the intercom turned on.

"Today will be a surprise early release, enjoy the rest of the day Minna-san!" Lord Death spoke.

As soon as it turned off everybody from the lunchroom ran out into a stampede.

'Oh shit we're screwed,' you thought rushing out the doors of the school along with Kid close on your tail.

"Phew, that was close," you chuckled wiping the sweat off your forehead.

"Heh ya," Kid spoke before passing out.

"Uh... Kid?" You asked before squatting down and poking his right cheek.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Patty squealed before attacking you.

"Ouch, are you always this hyper," you clutched your head and smiled.

"100%," she giggled as Liz walked right behind her and picked up Kid.

"Let's go Patty, let's get Mr.Asymmetrical home before he notices he passed out, who knows why," Liz smiled as she started to walk down the stairs of the DWMA.

"Bye guys see ya tomorrow," you waved.

After a few minutes, you decided to start walking since you were waiting for Hiro. Once you were at the bottom, you felt a force knock you down.

"Ow damn it, learn some resp-- oh hey Soul," you spoke annoyingly.

"Heh sorry, didn't mean to tackle you," he stood lending you a hand.

"It's fine, that's like what, 5 injuries since I've been hear," you spoke trying to count them on your fingers.

"Well um anyways, sooo (Y/N) can I ask you something," Soul began to sweat as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Um sure, what's the damage," you could feel the tremble in your voice as those words came out. Then you heard those words you probably never wanted to hear from him.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

11.8K 231 21
Your the new mesiter in town. After a while, you meet your best friend who's your weapon, then after a few twists and turns with everyone, there's a...
126K 4.4K 20
"ι ĸnow тнaт ι мeѕѕed υp. ι ĸnow тнaт yoυ мay now нarвor ғeelιngѕ oғ мalιce тowardѕ мe. ι ĸnow тнaт.. ι ĸnow тнaт yoυ мay never love мe agaιn. вυт ι'...
357K 10.3K 57
❝ it's important to recognize the difference between want and need cause I may love you but having you is not necessarily good f...
833 6 19
Death the Kid finds himself incredibly drawn to the new girl in town. She goes out of her way to remain unnoticed, but to Kid, she sticks out. Why? R...