The Bodyguard (A Monsta X Fan...

By seastarssaki

Inspired by the completion of the Bodyguard (An EXO Fanfiction), I have decided to make a similar story line... More

Chapter One: A Cover Up
Chapter Two: Coming Home
Chapter Three: First Time for Everything
Chapter Four: Person of Interest
Chapter Five: Fated Encounter
Chapter Six: Thanks for the Meal
Chapter Seven: Call Back
Chapter Eight: Moving In
Chapter Nine: First Day
Chapter Ten: A Day in the Life
Chapter Eleven: Pranks
Chapter Twelve: Vendetta
Chapter Thirteen: BBQ and Ideal Types
Chapter Fourteen: Let's Work Out
Chapter Fifteen: Vacation
Chapter Sixteen: Taking Flight
Chapter Seventeen: Paradise
Chapter Eighteen: Beach Time
Chapter Nineteen: Fins
Chapter Twenty: Party Time
Chapter Twenty One: Hoes in Different Area Codes
Chapter Twenty Two: Octopi and Coffee Dates
Chapter Twenty Three: About Last Night
Chapter Twenty Four: Sushi
Chapter Twenty Five: Stalker
Chapter Twenty Six: Think Again
Chapter Twenty Seven: It Doesn't Translate
Chapter Twenty Eight: Terms of Service
Chapter Twenty Nine: Hiding Place
Chapter Thirty One: Duel
Chapter Thirty Two: Leaving Paradise
Thirty Three: Coffee Prince
Chapter Thirty Four: Barriers
Chapter Thirty Five: Unknown Caller
Chapter Thirty Six: Walk of Shame
Chapter Thirty Seven: A Plan
Chapter Thirty Eight: Revenge
Chapter Thirty Nine: Club
Chapter Forty: See You Later
Chapter Forty One: London
Chapter Forty Two: Amsterdam
Chapter Forty Three: Madrid
Chapter Forty Four: Chicago
Chapter Forty Five: Newark
In Need of Inspiration
Chapter Forty Six: Dallas
Chapter Forty Seven: Spending the Night in Jail
Chapter Forty Eight: Coming Clean
Chapter Forty Nine: Fall Out
Chapter Fifty: Dinner and a Show
Chapter Fifty One: Choi's Anatomy
Chapter Fifty Two: Interview
Chapter Fifty Three: Wanderer
Chapter Fifty Four: Encore
Chapter Fifty Five: Fly Little Bird
Chapter Fifty Six: Scars
Chapter Fifty Seven: Useless Praise
Prologue: Home Again
Prologue 2: Where You Been?
Prologue 3: Back and I'm Better
Prologue Four: Lights Out
Wonho
Wonho 2
Hyungwon
Hyungwon 2
Changkyun
Changkyun 2
Changkyun 3
Shownu
Shownu 2
Kihyun
Kihyun 2
Minhyuk
New Story!!
Thanks for 50k!
A Sad Day For Monbebe

Chapter Thirty: Kiss and Tell

1.9K 76 14
By seastarssaki

I woke up the next morning. It was our last day in Hawaii, and I was more than ready to leave and get back to work. This place seemed to be a lovers island or something, it made these guys fall in love with me faster than I could possibly imagine. Although it seemed like a good thing, it really wasn't for me. I wasn't the type of person that was good at making up my mind, especially when feelings were involved.

"So what's the plan for today?" Wonho asked out of the blue.

"I'm not getting on a boat again." Hyungwon whined, he was afraid of getting sea sick again.

"What about a helicopter tour?" Shownu suggested, "That's private."

"Never!" Wonho yelled, I recalled him being very afraid of heights.

"Oh come on," Hyungwon said, "The view will be great."

"Fine, you guys go." Wonho huffed, "I'll just do something else with Jiyeon."

I was not afraid of many things in this world, but one of them was heights.

"Yeah, I'll have to back out of that too." I sighed, "I can't stand heights or helicopters."

There was one time in the FBI when we needed to extract a lead witness in a case against a human trafficking ring. We were leaving from a helicopter in an undisclosed location when the helicopter was shot down. Everyone survived luckily, but it ended with a huge shootout and I've been terrified of helicopters since.

"Fine, we won't do that then." Hyungwon said, immediately throwing out any ideas that would leave Wonho and I alone. It made me chuckle.

"There's always Pearl Harbor." I said, recalling that was on this island.

"I'm not trying to be depressed today." Shownu sighed, "The last day on this island should be fun!"

Just then we heard a loud knock on our door. Wonho got up and opened it, revealing Minhyuk who stood there excitedly.

"I have fantastic idea for today!" He announced to the room, skipping in.

"What?" Hyungwon asked, arms crossed. "Don't forget we can't go anywhere fans can follow us to."

"Well, this is just the thing!" He beamed, "There's a private tour that goes around Oahu's best sights and ends at this fantastic waterfall!"

We all exchanged looks throughout the room. A tour sounded nice.

I nodded, "That's a good idea!"

"It's been decided then!" Minhyuk cheered, disappearing back to his room.

We spent the majority of the day marveling at the amazing sights. We stopped to take many pictures by breathtaking beaches, stopping at one particular area where there was a whole load of sea turtles. We had to do a lot of walking, but I was well dressed for the day wearing a sports bra top and large white shorts. I was covered from head to toe in bug spray, and lathered up in sun screen.

The tour ended in the afternoon at the Waimea waterfall. We stopped at the edge of the lake that the waterfall led into, staring at it in awe. It looked like something straight out of a movie.

I looked at the waterfall in awe as the boys started debating whether or not to take a swim in the water.

"This view is beautiful..." Wonho said to the group, "Almost as beautiful as Jiyeon."

I blushed, waving away Wonho's compliment. Normally that sort of thing would make me gag, but it was cute coming from him. Hyungwon and Changkyun seemed to turn their heads in unison towards Wonho, fire in their eyes. They very obviously wanted to compete with him in giving compliments.

"I could do better than that." Hyungwon scoffed.

Wonho glanced at him playfully, "Prove it?"

"Everyone please pay close attention!" Hyungwon announced to the group, ushering everyone in. Kihyun and Jooheon had climbed towards the waterfall more, but came down to hear Hyungwon's announcement.

"What?" Jooheon asked, arms crossed, "I was busy."

"I am about to bless Jiyeon with the ultimate compliment." Hyungwon said, looking deeply into my eyes.

'Where is he going with this?'

I hoped he didn't do anything weird.

But he probably was.

"Jiyeon, you're such a beautiful and great woman that I want to make you my-"

"Jiyeon is going to be my girlfriend, don't you dare say anything else." Changkyun said, coming to shield me from Hyungwon. I hadn't seen him move that fast in my life.

'Oh no, this is not going to go well...' I thought, eye widened as I looked at the fight that was about to ensue. The three of them were oblivious to their simultaneous confessions, things were not going to go well.

"Hold on a second guys." I said meekly, putting a hand on Changkyun's shoulder.

"You two better watch yourselves!" Wonho butted in. I hoped he was going to talk some sense into them as one of the oldest in the group. "Jiyeon's going to be my girlfriend."

'I guess there goes that...'

The three stood in a triangle challengingly staring each other down. Kihyun, Minhyuk, Jooheon and Shownu looked completely shocked and amused at what was unfolding in front of them. This probably came as a surprise to all of them.

"Have you guys been hiding something from us?" Kihyun laughed. "I mean, I knew Hyungwon liked Jiyeon, but you two?"

"Sometimes I have secrets too." Changkyun huffed, "I might be the youngest, but that doesn't mean anything! I'm the best guy from Jiyeon here!"

"Come on, you can't even pick her up." Wonho laughed, flexing his muscles as the two of them. "I bench press twice her weight at least."

"Well, he's got a point." Minhyuk added, fueling the fire. "It would take both of you to pick her up." He chuckled, pointing at Changkyun and Hyungwon.

'Not sure I like where this is going...'

I wasn't that heavy.

"Yeah? Well at least I got to kiss Jiyeon." Changkyun said proudly, arms crossed. He probably thought he had a check mate. I looked at him shocked he was admitting that. I glanced at Hyungwon and Wonho to gauge their reactions.

"Well jokes on you, I've kissed her... twice! And I got to go on a date with her! So you can suck it!" Hyungwon yelled back, sticking out his chin. My head shot in his direction now, eyes widening bigger. Why were they admitting all of this to the group?

Also, it kind of made me sound like a hoe when it was all said in a list like this. So I didn't love that.

"Wait, you both got to kiss her?" Wonho whined.

It was then that I realized he hadn't kissed me even though he was first guy to confess to me. What can I say? The world is cruel. Wonho didn't seem to move as fast at Hyungwon as Changkyun did.

I spoke up to break up the fight before it got worse.

"Guys, don't forget about the waterfall!" I said, pointing at the amazing waterfall view. I hoped it might distract them from their bickering.

"What? Did you kiss the waterfall too?" Wonho huffed, arms crossed.

'Damn, that's cold.'

"Guys, guys. We need to deal with this like gentlemen." Shownu said, putting up his arms to stop the fight.

"He's right." Changkyun nodded, thinking to himself. He seemed to have an epiphany. "I propose a duel!"

"Yeah, that's probably for the best." Wonho nodded, Hyungwon agreeing as well. "There's really no other way."

'Really? No other way!?'

"Winner gets to date Jiyeon?" Changkyun asked, looking between his two friends for approval.

"Deal!" Hyungwon said, the three nodding.

'Wait! I didn't agree to this!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 375 41
Y/N just wanted to be in a girl group, but things didn't go her way. She was assigned to join a famous boy group named Monsta X. Even tho she got in...
201K 6.7K 29
"I'm just your servant Minho". "Exactly so you should do as I say". Jisung's life is hectic. He didn't think it couldn't get any worse until his moth...
20.6K 942 13
[completed] Hyungwon put his phone down, and was now even more confused. "Uh.... What is it that you want exactly?" Wonho suddenly pushed Hyungwon d...
1.2K 42 30
For your information: This was the first story I wrote and I'm cringing a bit myself while reading this. Yet I won't take it down because it was the...