Kpop Imagines

Od bxdgxls

All genres,, requests are welcomed,, Seventeen,, Ateez,, Bigbang,, and so many more Více

Rap Monster/BTS
Johnny/NCT
Felix/Stray Kids
Jeno/NCT
Chan / Stray Kids
Felix / Stray Kids PT.2
Lucas / NCT
Johnny / NCT
NCT As Your Boyfriends
Yuta | NCT
jσhnnч / nct
Johnny / NCT
TaeYong / NCT
Chat / Han Jisung
ᵂᴼᴼˢᵁᴺᴳ / ᵀᴴᴱ ᴿᴼˢᴱ
E'dawn / Pentagon
Request Page
Haechan / NCT
Suga / BTS
Johnny / NCT / Chat + Lil Imagine
Jeonghan / SVT
JB / Got7
Jeonghan / Seventeen
Chat + Lil Imagine / Jeonghan / SVT
New Jeonghan Book + SVT Wyr
✟R.I.P Kim Dongyoon✟
Hyunjin / Stray Kids
Reaction / Svt
Reaction / Svt
2k Reader Special/Your Bias Imagine
S.Coups / Svt
tAggED
Donghyun / Golden Child
The8 / Svt
Vernon / Svt
JB / Got7
3k/Special
Seventeen
Seventeen
Jeongin / Stray Kids
Jimin / BTS
Hyunjin / Stray Kids
5k/Your Bias Imagine
💘Happy Jeonghan Day💘
Mark / Got7
Jae / Day6
Your Bias / HalloweenSpecial
Chanyeol / EXO
Sunghoon
B.I. / IKON
Your UB
V / BTS
Cha Eunwoo / Astro
Your Svt Bias
The8 / Svt
The8 / Svt (Pt 2)
authors note/will get deleted
Jeonghan / Svt
Ayno / VAV
Seonghwa / Ateez
San / Ateez
G-Dragon / BigBang
Park Jihoon / WannaOne
UB / 1 Year Anniversary Special
Jin / Bts
tagged + apology
Daewon / Unb + Jaehan / Spectrum
Ash Island
Apology + Information
Hash Swan
Bloo
Mino / Winner
Sik-K
Hwanwoong / Oneus
Sik-k
Your Bias

Jeonghan / SVT

890 17 0
Od bxdgxls

❞I'm just thinking about you❞

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Seoul and Vienna. So many freaking miles separating these countries. You, a young 17 year old girl, lived in Vienna. A boy, 20 years old that time, lived in Seoul. What to do with this information. You met your boyfriend Jeonghan during a vacation in Seoul. He became famous through the time but he still loved you and even admitted it in public. He loved you so much. Like you did.

You were sitting in your room singing along to Seventeen songs. After thinking and deciding on finally moving your lazy ass you started packing your suitcase. Yeah, your suitcase. You would go to Korea for 2 months. You would finally see Jeonghan again after 7 months. The flight would be next morning so you hurried with packing.

"Y/N, come!", your dad shouted upstairs to your room.

You exactly knew what had happened. Your mom was pregnant. Yeah, pregnant. Even though there were 17 years difference between your new little siblings and yourself. You actually didn't want it to happen that time. Your little sister should have already been born a week before. But she had to come now. Now that you're gonna leave.

You ran downstairs, tripping over the last few stairs. You all drove to the hospital as fast as possible. When you arrived you just waited at the waiting room. You were pretty nervous. A little sibling was always the last thing on earth you wanted. But you couldn't change anything. You arrived there at 5:20pm.

It was already 11:45pm and you were about to fall asleep. But luckily Jeonghan texted with you so you suppressed your sleepiness.

Jeonghan:
Is your sister finally born?

You:
Not yet but I'm about to fall asleep
Entertain me

Jeonghan:
Hahahaha
I'm happy we'll see each other tomorrow again

You:
Same..... Actually

Jeonghan:
Actually?
What do you mean?

You:
My parents want me to at least see my sister once before I go
But my sister has to hurry with being born then

Jeonghan:
She really has to hurry
Do you think you'll be able to do it?

You:
I think so

Jeonghan:
Good

Your flight would be at 7am. Wow, perfect. It was already 4:30am. You kept up the night with 11 coffees. The time went on and on. After a while you asked your dad "you think I'll get my flight?". "I hope so. You gotta see him again.", he answered. 6:30am. Your little sister finally saw the light of this world for the first time. She looked kinda cute. You had to leave the room to let them rest at 7 o'clock. As you left the room Jeonghan called you.

"Baby? Are you at the airport?", he asked hopefully.

"Sigh.... No. I'm about to leave the hospital. But I can't get to the airport in a half hour. I'm sorry....", You explained and started to cry.

Jeonghan tried to calm you down even though you could hear his voice weakening too. Your dad laid an arm around you. You really had to wait even longer to see your boyfriend again.

8:30am

Your dad and you arrived at home. You still cried. You didn't know what to do with your feelings. And you didn't get your money back for the missed flight. And you couldn't arrange a new ticket.

Your dad knocked on your door. He entered the room and sat down next to you.

"Please let it be, dad. Nothing can make me happy right now.", You tried to tell him with your weak voice.

"Not even a last minute ticket?", he asked smiling.

"W-What?"

You took the ticket he held in his hand and kind of cuddled it. Now you cried tears of joy. You couldn't believe it. You thanked your dad a million times and hugged him tight.

"I love you, dad. Thank you.", You said hugging him again.

"I appreciate your love but if I was you I would hurry. The flight will be in 2 hours and we still gotta drive there.", your dad said.

You immediately took your stuff and ran to his car. He drove you to the airport and said goodbye.

"Take good care of my little sister, okay?", You said jokingly to your dad.

"Of course. Be careful.", he wished back.

As you were already on your way to the terminal you turned around waved at him and added "Jeonghan won't let anything happen to me, don't worry".

You waved one last time and disappeared behind the security checks. You were thinking about telling Jeonghan but you kept it a surprise instead of telling him beforehand. You entered the airplane with a smile. You actually planned to watch a movie while flying but not even the 11 coffees from before kept you awake anymore. You immediately fell asleep as soon as you sat down.

13 hours later

You finally arrived at the Seoul airport. "Yasss" was your reaction when exiting the plane. You went through the security checks and left the airport as soon as possible. It was 7am there so you literally managed to sleep at night.

You walked through Seoul's awesome busy streets. You were heading to the dorm also known as your home there. An undescribable feeling fulfilled tour body as you stood in front of their door. You put yourself together, smiled as big as never before and used the doorbell. Next moment Hoshi opened the door. As soon as he realized you were there he hugged you tight and called all the other members. Ended up in a cuddle attack. You couldn't hold back your laugh. They were more than happy. But you were even happier. When they finally let go of you you could breathe again.

"Where's actually Jeonghan?", You asked worried.

"At the store. He'll be back in a few minutes I think.", Dino told you.

You nodded and dropped your heavy suitcase. Seungcheol brought it to your and Jeonghan's room while you sat down talking with the others.

"So, what happened actually? I'm confused.", Woozi admitted.

"I missed my flight and couldn't arrange a new ticket. I didn't even get my money back. But my dad bought a last minute ticket and yeah, here I am.", You explained as short and simple as possible.

"How did you manage to miss your flight?", Seungkwan asked.

"It wasn't my fault. My little sister got born later than thought and my mom wanted me to stay until I could see my sis for the first time."

"Little sister?", Dokyeom asked confused.

"Yep, I'm now a big sister."

They all celebrated it with you and of course kept asking questions. You all had your fun and it was way louder than thought. All of you laughed at the same time.

Suddenly the door opened. Actually it got pushed open. It was Jeonghan! A big big big big and even bigger smile appeared on your face. Jeonghan dropped his bags.

"Why is it so loud?! I'm away for a few minutes and it's pure chaos!", Jeonghan said causing you to laugh.

He immediately recognized this laugh of yours. His expression became confused until he looked at the couch where you all sat. He saw the smiling you. Jeonghan's expression immediately turned into a happy one.

He ran over to you and hugged you VERY tight. Of course it was followed by a kiss. You two smiled like idiots all the time. When you ended the kiss Jeonghan ran his fingers through your hair and said "I missed you more than ever". You smiled, giggling a little bit and kissed him a second time. Later he didn't let go of your waist. He always had his arm on your waist. He didn't let you go the rest of the time.

You enjoyed finally being together again to the fullest. You couldn't have been happier. Of course he also wanted to know everything so you had to explain it again. It was an awesome day.

At about 11pm you felt tired again. Jeonghan totally understood it. You changed your clothes fast and returned to Jeonghan's and your bedroom. You laid down on your side of the bed and waited for Jeonghan to join. He laid down next to you and pulled you closer. You cuddled up comfortably. He covered both of you up and just talked a bit. He gave you a goodnight kiss and let you fall asleep with your head on his chest. You two were the happiest humans on earth. Before you fully fell asleep you asked "What are we actually gonna do tomorrow?". "What about just going for a coffee and to the movies? We gotta tell each other very much.", he suggested. You nodded and fell asleep. It was sad you haven't heard Jeonghan's beautiful words since you were already in the land of dreams.

"I didn't know I could miss somebody that much. I never knew I could love somebody as much as you. I wasn't that happy for such a long time. There are so many things I missed. Your smile, laugh, cuddles, kisses, so much more. I even missed our argues. You're beautiful the way you are no matter what anyone else says. To me you're the most beautiful girl on the planet. You're precious. The kindest human in universe. You're the most important thing to me. I love you. And I will do everything to make us move in together. I don't want to be separated of you so long anymore. I can't live without you. I love you. You're my future wife. I know that. I'll try to be a good husband, promise. I love you, my angel."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

6.7K 375 48
"not all stories have happy endings." ✓ open for requests
8.8K 265 62
Kpop Chatroom Boygroup ships requests are open// fluff and smut// enjoy
28 5 8
HI! Here I only accept requests from you, only on these groups: Seventeen, Enhypen,ATEEZ,Pentagon,xikers,SHINee,TXT,Oneus, Kingdom,ZB1,NCT U,NCT Drea...
881K 13.8K 117
𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑦 𝐴𝑚𝐵𝑤 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠. 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 😂, 𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑠 🤱🏽, 𝑠𝑚...