My Vanilla Boy

De Jalesia_

Interracial ♥ Mais

My Vanilla Boy
first day back
Accidently On Purpose
Love Struck
Give it a try
Ours
Surprise
Love does this
Accidents Happen
Two Months Later
title of your story
Caught
Act of Kindness
Graduation
Struck
Her Hand
Just A little update
Just Say Yes
Not An Update
I do
THE SEQUEL HAS ARRIVED
Do me a Favor ?
Do me a favor
Do me a favor...
Check In ♥

6

41.1K 1.3K 836
De Jalesia_

Aleyah POV

I guess I had fallen asleep afterwards because when I woke up he wasnt there. My heart stops, I was right. He had only wanted one thing. I felt tears burn my eyes, but crying would make me a fool. And fool is something I am not. I get up and take a quick shower deciding to wash my hair making it longer than I had planned. I put on my Hello Kitty onesie & call it a night. Down stairs I could hear my parents and little brothers laughing. I guess family time should cheer me up.

"Yes she thought she was a diva!" I hear my mom laugh. When I walk downstairs, I froze. Cameron was sitting in the floor with my little brothers while my Mom and Dad had old video tapes of me when I was younger. I felt my heart flutter. He hadnt left at all.

"Nice of you to join us sleepy head." Cameron smirks. I smile embaressed I had actually thought the worst of him.

"Mom. Why are you showing him these?"

"He's your boyfriend." she laughs. Boyfriend?!! I shoot Cameron a look. He just pretends to be interested in the video.

"Cameron you think you can let us borrow Mwf3?" Andy asks.

"Yeah!" Alex agrees.

"Of course, hey you guys can even come over and play it in the home theatre if you'd like!"

"Awesome!" the twins say in unison. Cameron's phone rings.

"Hello? Hey Mom. Yeah I was just about to head home. Yes Mom I'm okay. I already ate. Mom I feel fine. Yes Ma'am. Love you too." he smiles standing up. "Mr. and Mrs. Tate, it was such a pleasure spending time with you all. Oh and Andy and Alex, if it's okay with your parents, we can all hang out this weekend and play video games."

"Holy crap! Can we Mom please." Alex says. I was so astonished that my antisocial little brothers were opening up to anyone outside our family as weird as they were. I cant believe it. Cameron fit in so well with my family. It was so beautiful, as if he had known them forever. I watched as they talked. The look in my Dad's eyes said everything. He approved of him, unlike any of my other boyfriends.

"Aleyah, walk me to my car?"

"Of course."

"Good bye everyone." He waves on his way out. We walk to his sexy car. "What was the look on your face for when you first came down stairs?" he sits on the hood, pulling me between his legs.

"I thought you had left. After getting what you wanted." I look away.

"Hey," he turns my face to him. "We didn't have to do that baby. I wouldn't love you any less. And Aleyah, you don't have to be ready to say it back to me. I will wait for it, because the moment you say that you love me back, I already know I'm gonna want to spend the rest of my life hearing it." he smiles. I smile back.

"You are something else Cameron Phillips." I kiss him.

"I broke up with Tiffany." he nods.

"Really?"

"Yes really, I just really want us to be together. I have never wanted to commit to someone so much this soon. I know it seems like it's all coming fast but I just-" I kiss him.

"You talk too much. I will see you at school tomorrow." we both laugh.

"Good night beautiful."

"Good night handsome." I smile and kiss him.

"Nice onesie by the way." he calls after me while I walk to the door. I strike a pose. He just laughs and gets in his car. When I get into the house My Mom smiles. I just laugh and walk into the kitchen she follows me.

"Honey do you have toothpaste in your bathroom?"

"Yes why?"

"You might want to cover those hickeys before you dad sees them." she laughs.

"Oh my God Mom." I wrap my wet hair around my neck.

"Your father and I like this Cameron kid though. You should definitely consider holding on to this one. I mean your last boyfriend, what was his name... Oh yeah Marcus, he was something serious. I swear he was older than me, all those tattoos, and whatnot."

"Mom Cameron and I aren't dating yet. And Marcus was cool. Just high all the time, and ate all our food." I join her in laughter.

"Alex and Andy even like him. That should tell you a lot. They don't even talk!"

"I know. It was sweet how comfortable they were around him."

"Yeah. I know. They wouldn't stop talking about him when I put them to bed a few minutes ago."

"I'm glad they like him."

"Oh forgot to mention, your sister will be home this weekend for a week."

"Really. Great. I won't be at home for a week."

"Yall will have to get over this little problem sooner or later. It's tearing the family apart."

"I dont wanna talk about it Mom."

"Fine, but quick question."

"Go for it."

"How big was he? Was it good?"

"Mom. Shut Up." I laugh. "Good night." I kiss her cheek. And we leave the kitchen. When I get to the top step I stop. "Mom?" I call back down to her.

"Yeah?"

"It was great!" We laugh again. I absolutely love my mother. When I check my phone I smile at the text I had from Cameron.

' Good night, sweet dreams my beautiful princess. I love you ♥ -Cam '

I am definitely falling for this guy.

Cameron POV

The next day at school, I decided to get there a little earlier just to put some roses in her locker. What girl wouldn't want to be showered in gifts? I pick the lock and slip the bouquet in there. Then I head back to my car. Just sitting on the hood. My boys start heading over like every morning now a days.

"What's up man?" Randy says doing the bro shake.

"Nothing just cooling really."

"Forget all that, when Rayna got home yesterday from Aleyah's she said that you were there." He laughs.

"Oh shit, white boy." Trey says. "Did you get the panties off or what?"

"A real gentleman never tells. Plus I don't like bragging." I shrug.

"You lucky son of a bitch!" Randy punches my arm playfully. "How'd you do it?"

"I didn't do anything. It sort of just happened. I just came over to talk but man, she looked so good in that tank top and shorts. Her legs were all shiny and smooth, I about came just looking at her."

"What was it like?" Rick, the dumb one of the group says. "I mean was it the same as with a white girl or what?"

"Even better, she likes to be in control."

"Holy shit I'm jealous. I tried to get her first!" Randy laughs. We head into the school as her Pink and black camero pulled up. I stand with the guys down the hall from her locker just to see the look on her face when she sees the roses. She walked into the school, in short shorts, showing her tattoos I didn't like that, for anyone to see but me. Where's the dress code when you need it? She had on a tshirt, and cowboy boots. Must be common in Texas.

"Damn, look at that ass." Trey said. "Tell me you could handle all that Cam?"

"I could. I did. Watch this." I smile. She opens her locker, and puts her hand over her mouth, and shows Rayna the roses. They both smiled and laughed.

"You got her those." Randy laughs.

"Yup." I laugh as she looks around and stop when she sees me. Her smile grew wider, and she puts the roses back in her locker, and walks over to me. I lean against the wall all cool, and calm watching her hips, and hair sway.

"Thanks for the flowers. They were beautiful." She grabs my hands.

"Not as beautiful as you look today."

"H- hey Aleyah." Trey smiles goofily.

"Hey, Trey isn't it."

"You can call me whatever you want." They all laugh.

"Hey she's mine, now excuse me while I walk my beautiful lady to class." I take her hand and we head down the hall, receiving some dirty looks but who cares right? I pull her into a corner alone, and slide my hands down her back to her ass and lightly squeeze.

"You act like you're not used to ass." She smiles.

"I am, just not so much of it." I laugh. "So what are we Aleyah Kimberly Tate?"

"We are friends Cameron Elijah Phillips. Last time I checked you never asked me to be your girlfriend."

"Touche'. Do you let all your friends grab on your ass, or make you scream?" I smirk kissing her nose.

"Only the ones named Cameron. And you should cover those up. I dont want everyone seeing what Im capable of." She laughs referring to my hickeys.

"I'm going to be the only one knowing what you're capable of for a while right?"

"Hmm, I'll think about it."  She smirks. I smack her butt. "Cameron!" She squeals.

"I don't like sharing." I kiss her biting her lip but she refuse to let my tongue in so I squeeze her butt again. She gasps, making it easy for me to slip my tongue in. I pull away feeling myself get hard. I grind my erection against her. "Damn baby, you have no idea what you do to me."

"I think I do." She laughs. The bell rings. Great only ten minutes to socialize.

"I hate that all I can do during this boring ass class is look at you. You sit so far away." I bury my face in the crook of her neck, inhaling her vanilla scent.

"I got an idea. Let's skip." she bites her lip.

"You little rebel." I laugh. "Sweet little Aleyah wants to skip school."

"You don't know me as well as I thought darling." she raises an eyebrow.

"Well I would love to find out. I know a place we can go, let's get out of here." I pull her through the crowd of people, and out the door. This was gonna be a place she will never forget.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

A/N: That is Aleyah's car by the way! I would like comments, favoriting or some type of feedback you guys!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

63.1K 2.1K 42
𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐗 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘
270K 15.7K 38
𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 & 𝐈 .. (2 books in 1)
122K 4.4K 45
[𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃] 𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒏 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉�...