A Coincidence of a Marriage ⤇...

Von -haii-baii-

It was a mere coincidence. A coincidence of a marriage that changed my life. --- "Sorry." He muttered before... Mehr

Chapter 1: First Meeting
Chapter 2: And the Truth Is Out
Chapter 3: Moving In
Chapter 4: Organizing the Place
Chapter 5: Family Dinner?
Chapter 6: Facetime
Chapter 8: Break Up
Chapter 9: End of Year Project
Chapter 10: Late Nights
Chapter 11: Tests, Tests, and More Tests
Chapter 12: A Surprise Birthday
Chapter 13: The News Spreads
Chapter 14: Preparation
Chapter 15: Birthday Dinner
Chapter 16: Group Chat
Chapter 17: Stalker
Chapter 18: Extra Protection
Chapter 19: Dinner
Chapter 20: Gone
Chapter 21: Trapped
Chapter 22: Rescued
Chapter 23: Police Statements
Chapter 24: Confession
Chapter 25: Sleepover
Chapter 26: Late to Finals
Chapter 27: Finals
Chapter 28: Picking Up Jisung
Chapter 29: First Date
Chapter 30: MT Trip
Chapter 31: Kidnapped
Chapter 32: More?
Epilogue

Chapter 7: Math Project

6.5K 183 82
Von -haii-baii-

«cheater»

Park Jieun's POV

I woke up to the sound of the door creaking open. I sat up and stared at the door to see the culprit staring back at me, hair poofed up and eyes like deer in headlights.

"Morning." Jaemin gave a curt wave. "How's your ankle?"

"It doesn't hurt that much." I replied. "Are you here to get a change of clothes?"

"No, to brush my teeth." He responded. "It's the weekend so I don't have to dress to impress."

"That's right." I responded. "It's only Sunday."

"Do you have any plans today?" Jaemin asked, coming out, brushing his teeth.

"No." I told him. "Do you?" He shook his head. "Ok."

"I was planning we could work together on our homework or something." He said. "Or we could hang out to get to know each other, but I threw that out of the window since you have to walk on crutches."

"I can still walk though." I told him. He laughed.

"That's true." He smiled at me. "How about— shit!" He ran out of the room and answered his phone.

I laughed silently as I saw him panic and rush out of the room trying to put on his clothes. I slowly got out of the bed and hobbled over the bathroom. I shut the door and locked it as I did my business.

Once I was done, I was met with Jaemin's face. I was shocked and fell slightly backwards. Instead of the floor meeting my butt, my back was supported by Jaemin.

"Careful." He winked. He set me back up, so I was able to stand up normally. "Sorry about earlier. There was a business issue that I had to handle."

"You can already handle your company without your dad managing it?" I asked. He shook his head.

"I'm given some management of the company to make some decisions, but in general, my dad makes the final decision. Most of time, he goes with what I decide on a certain issue." He shrugged.

"But you can still handle the company." I pointed out. He shrugged.

"I guess." He smiled at me. "So, do you want to hang out to get to know each other or do you want to work no homework?"

"I guess we should work on homework." I told him. "I have a project due tomorrow that I haven't started."

"The math project?" I nodded. "Why do the math teachers think that we can do a math project?"

"I don't know." I told him. I hobbled out of the bathroom. All I know is that I need to work on it and finish it by tonight."

"I can help." He said. "I finished mine, so I can help give you pointers."

"Thanks." I said, hobbling over to my backpack. I sat down on the floor near my backpack and opened it. I began to shuffle through my stuff to find the rubric that had the project requirements. The only problem I had was that I could not find it.

"Holy cow!" Jaemin said when he saw my bag. "For someone who's so picky about how organized everything is, I did not expect your bag to be a mess."

"Just help me find my rubric!" I complained. He laughed before grabbing my bag and dumping everything out. We began to shuffle through all of my papers until I spotted the corner of it. I grabbed it and waved it in the air in victory. "I found it!"

"Good job!" Jaemin sarcastically applauded me.

"Shut up!" I slapped his arm. "We can organize all of this after we finish my project."

"Ooh." Jaemin waved his arms in "fear". "I did not expect you to put aside organizing stuff."

"Between organizing my bag versus getting a passing grade in math, I think I'd rather deal with the mess just to pass." I told him. I looked over the rubric. "Ok, so all I have to do is make a picture out of piecewise functions?"

"But within the piecewise functions, there are set requirements of how many parent functions to include." Jaemin pointed out. (A/N: this was an actual project that i got. i wanted to diiiieeeeee from it cuz guess who procrastinated on it? ;))

"Kill me now." I said. "I don't want to do this."

"Just search up an image online and replicate it with simpler designs." Jaemin said. "That's what I did."

"Wow, the all A student, rank number 2 in our grade had to copy off of the internet?" I asked. "What a shocker!"

"Hey, you're the number 1 student in the grade." Jaemin pointed out. "You haven't even done the project."

"Look, I had busier things to do with my life." I told him.

"Like?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Other homework?" I smiled awkwardly.

"And you could've done this during then?" Jaemin said.

"Shut up and help me with my project." I told him.

"Finally. We're done!" I exclaimed, finishing off my cold tea.

"More like I'm finally done." Jaemin said.

"You know how I can't graph anything." I said. "Besides, I created the domain, ranges, and the equations of the graph. All you did was graph them." (A/N: and i had to everything 😞😭)

"And the coloring," Jaemin said. "I did the coloring too!"

"That's because you wouldn't let me color what I wanted." I said. "You said it was too 'out there'."

"Yeah!" Jaemin argued back. "It doesn't make it as realistic! Like who has a purple chimney?"

"Creativity points, duh." I emphasized each syllable of the word. "Now help me organize my bag."

"Yes, your highness." Jaemin sighed. "Start by organizing the subjects."

"Yes, sir!" I saluted. We began to sift through my mess of papers until everything was in a neat stack. I spotted a light glaring off a piece of glass. I grabbed the glass before realizing what it was. Once I got a better view of it, I held my hands up in the air in victory. "I finally found my lip gloss that I've been missing for a week!"

"A week?!" Jaemin grabbed the bottle. "Are you sure it hasn't dried out yet?"

"I don't know." I shrugged, opening the bottle. There was a bit of dried lip gloss lining the tube as I pulled out the applicator. I began to do a few swatches on my arm. "Nope!"

"Alright then." Jaemin said. "You might as well put it in the bathroom in case."

"No!" I exclaimed. "I'll put in one of the smaller pockets of my bag to reapply once I get to school."

"And you won't lose it?" He raised his eyebrow.

"I swear." I placed my hand over my heart.

"Alrighty then." He said and continued to sift through my work.

I followed him and we finished organizing my work. We then began to organize the work into things due and things already graded. Once we finished that, we began to pile the things graded into a neat pile to store in a cardboard box. We put the things due into a binder organized by class subject. Afterwards, we began to put everything into my bag in a neat and organized manner. Once we were done, it was around 7 in the evening.

"I'm hungry!" I complained.

"Jeez," Jaemin said, leaning back to stretch his neck. "Do you ever stop complaining? I feel so bad for Kiseok!"

"Hey!" I slapped him on his arm. "I don't complain that much to Kiseok."

"Sure, you don't." Jaemin said. He got up. "I'm gonna go make some ramen, any special requests?"

"I would like an egg to be boiled with it. That's it." I told him.

"That's it?!" He asked. "No cheese or anything?"

"Nope!" I said. He ruffled my hair.

"Alright." He left to go make some ramen for me.  I remained in my spot and stretched out my muscles after a stressful project. I lied down on the couch, relaxing my muscles. Slowly, darkness took over and I drifted off to sleep.

ITS MARK'S BIRTHDAAAYYYYYY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY U FLUFF BALL THAT IS SOMETIMES 19+

also have u guys seen the voicemails left by the other members? dream's voicemail killed me

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

126K 6.4K 39
markhyuck. ┅ the world decides your soulmate whether you like it or not. ❝yours is red too?❞ ▬ COMPLETED ✓ 03.07.21 markhyuck fanfiction. © MARKSOI...
61.7K 4.1K 46
As memories flashed through my mind it slowly shattered my heart. I realized I was nothing more than a pawn in his game. My eyes held fire as I looke...
90.7K 3.1K 40
⤷ you decided to confess to your long time crush on tellonym ✨- edited up till there [ COMPLETED ]
57.8K 2.4K 25
❝Who were you?❞ ©DONGHYUQUE , 2019