My bestfriend's brother

Door Mendes_armylovers

#11 fanfiction out of 216k stories jsksks . Maya has known Shawn since kindergarten . but since he became fa... Meer

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
The Mute Girl And The Jerk

5

13.9K 309 29
Door Mendes_armylovers

" hey sweetie , we just landed in the airport in Paris . I'll talk to you when we arrive at the hotel "

I read the text my mom sent me before I put my phone in my short pocket .

I hear a ring on my door , I check myself in the mirror one more time before I go downstairs and opens the door .

I open the door and I see blake leaning on the door frame . I notice a smirk on his face as he checks me out .

" you looks great " he says , his eyes meeting mine.

" thanks.  You're not too bad yourself " I say smiling before getting out of the house closing the door .

We start walking towards his car and he wraps his hand around my waist .

We get into his car and he starts driving .

" where are we going ? " I ask him breaking the silence .

" at my friend's party . Steven , I don't think you know him  "

I nod as he turns the radio on

                           ****

" woah this house is huge " I say getting out of the car . Blake gets out too and we start walking side by side as he wraps his hand around my waist .

The sound of the music is so loud and there's  teenagers already drunk and some couples making out .

" I'll go get us drinks " Blake says as soon as we get in the house .

" I don't drink "

" oh come on babe , don't be a buzzkill . What's the matter in going to a party if you don't get drunk ? "

I ignore his question and look at my feet .

" fine I'll go get a drink , i'll be back soon "

I nod and  look around as I realized that don't know anyone here .

I've been standing like an idiot here all alone in the middle of the large crowd . I don't know where Blake went .

I decide to go search for him , I start walking but suddenly a hand wraps around my wrist pulling me down and I end up falling on someone's lap .

I look up and see a guy , he has short brown hair and black eyes .

" hey hot stuff " he says running his hand through his hair .

I get up from his lap and  sit on the couch next to him .

" I'm Steven . I have never saw you before in one of my parties "

" yeah I actually came with Blake but I don't know where he is " I say playing with my fingers .

I feel uncomfortable .

I could see Steven looking at something in the crowd of people . I look too and my eyes wide , feeling a bit of hurt in my heart .

I see Blake holding a red cup in his hand and flirting with a girl .

Okay this is embarrassing .

I hear people cheering , Steven gets up  and takes my hand pulling me up as well . He then drags me to where all the noises come from .

" Maya where were you ? I searched for you everywhere " I hear Blake saying from behind me . I roll my eyes and turn around so now I'm facing him .

Does He really think I'm stupid ??

He takes my hand and pull me with him even more in the large crowd  , until we are in the middle . All eyes are on us now .

My eyes wide as I see what's on the table .

Blake is standing next to me , his hand wrapped around my waist but all I could see is what's on the table and I could feel my blood becoming colder .

" try it babe " Blake says pointing at the weed on the table " it will make you feel amazing "

Everyone around us started cheering and calling my name " Maya ! Maya "

I open my mouth to say something but nothing came out of my mouth " I ... I "

I need to get out of here .

" I-I need to use the bathroom " I say running out of the crowd and toward the bathroom that is next to the kitchen .

I enter the bathroom and lock the door . I look at the mirror and I could feel tears forming in the back of my eyes .

After a few minutes , I open the door getting out . I start walking towards the front door and out of the house .

I lean against a car and decide to call Aaliyah hopping she would answer at a time like this .

I called her several times but she didn't answer . I guess she's sleeping .

I take a deep breath and call the last person I could probably count on ...

Shawn

The phone rings several times and I'm about to end the call when I hear a voice from the other line  and it's like he just woke up " maya ? Is everything okay ? "

_____________________________________

Thoughts about my story ?

LOL idk what I just wrote , I didn't plan to make this chapter that way but anyways I hope you liked it .

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

179K 3.5K 43
"You're such a jerk" I say, my cheeks heating up. "Oh really,?" He said, taking a step closer and his breath fanned my face. I didn't know what to sa...
485K 13.7K 101
#1 in the series || "Are you going to leave?" I asked, looking up into his eyes. "Never." He said, a tired smile spread across his face. "Don't make...
833K 24.6K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...
104K 3.9K 38
"I'll always be here, till the end of the world." When Maya Walker finds nothing to do one fine summer day, she finds no other solution but to hang o...