โ˜ขTOXIC!โ˜ข

Av 0_Pineapple_0

I was once told "difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations"..yeah..and along the way, I crashed..i... Mer

Saying Goodbye
Moving in
Water Bottles

โ˜ขPrologueโ˜ข

14 2 0
Av 0_Pineapple_0

It was late at night...I couldn't sleep..I mean who can with someone who sacrificed themselves for you... right in front of your eyes?

I take a good look at him..he looks...peaceful..when he's sleeping...I went over by the hospital bed and held his hand..it felt cold..like he was..dead..

"I....I shouldn't have...gotten upset.."-Y/n

I didn't know what was wrong with me...I felt like..crying...I could barely speak....or move...I was lost in my own head when I touched his hand..

I felt his cold hand twitch..I looked at him with tears in my eyes..all I saw...was my whole world...

"....y-y/n..."-Luke

...was I going insane...or did I hear him speak?....I look at him..gripping his hand...

"L..luke?"-Y/n

He opened his eyes..barely..and gave me a half smile...

"S..stop..crying..."-Luke

I was so...shocked...he was supposed to be in a coma...how?!?!?I felt thousands of tears run down my rosey face...I wiped my eyes to see if this was real or not....

            "..I...I'm..here"-Luke

_________________☢_________________

~ANYWAYS~

*Introducing--

Luke: Cole Sprouse

Skye: Emma Watson

Rose: Kiersey Clemons

Lance: Dylan O'Brien

Milo: Nana Komatsu

Matt: Gregg Sulkin

They'll be the characters for this story, anyways, I hope you continue to read this story and enjoy it as much as I do🙂

Talk to y'all later people's(ㅇㅅㅇ❀)

✌🏼
♡'・ᴗ・'♡

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

605K 17.9K 37
[BoyxBoy] Kai Carter has been through hell and back. His parents are abusive, homophobic and don't support him financially so he has to work part ti...
633K 2.4K 64
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
141K 6.8K 48
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...
676K 60K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...