Dance for Me{Felix Sandman Fa...

By lifelovefree

Alanis Pennington and Felix Sandman are no longer a couple. Things start to heat up once Felix is an assistan... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: Connor...
Chapter 3: Hugs and Dancing
Chapter 4: Awkward
Chapter 5: Friends Again
UPDATE
Chapter 6: A simple question
Chapter 7: Blushing and Kisses
Chapter 8: Couples
Chapter 9: Getting Over
Chapter 10: Pre-Date
Chapter 11: A Little Bit Of Connis
Important
Chapter 13: Meet the Family

Chapter 12: Sides

41 2 1
By lifelovefree

Munch munch munch.

That's all I hear from miss loud mouth over here. You'd think a girl like her would chew with her mouth close, especially in the movie theater, but you thought wrong. She's chewing as if she has that dentist tool that keeps your mouth open. God, I wanted to just take a handful of that popcorn, shove it in her mouth, and hold her jaw close.

"You okay?" Connor whispers over to me. I snap at out my thoughts and turn my head toward him.

"Oh yeah why?" I question.

"You seem distracted. Do you even know what has been happening in the movie?" he asks. I turn toward the big screen and see a woman taking care of a guy in a wheel chair. I look back at Connor and sheepishly shake my head no.

"Okay how bout this. I'm going to go to the restroom and on my way back, I get you some more candy to lighten up your mood a bit?" he smiles as he puts his hand on my knee and squeezes. I grin and nod vigorously.

"Alright. I'll be right back." He gives my knee one last squeeze before getting up and leaving the theater, the hotness of his hand lingering on my knee. I sit back with the smile still on my face and actually pay attention to the movie this time. This movie is pretty cute if I'm going to be honest. I get confused when it gets to a scene where a guy is running on a track and the same lady that helped the guy in the wheel chair was running beside him.

My focus is cut when Maddie gets up from her seat and begins to walk out of the theater. Thank the lord. Miss Piggy has left the building. Then I begin to wonder why Connor is taking so long. It's been almost 10 minutes already and so I get up from my seat to go look for him before he misses more of the movie. Plus, he was the reason why we were going to see a movie in the first place.

"Where are you going?" Felix asks under a whisper as he takes hold of my wrist. His touch is warm. The familiar kind of warmth.

"Going to look for Connor," I respond and pull my wrist out of his grip. I walk out of the theater as quickly and quietly as possible, knowing the people behind us are probably annoyed with all the people getting up. I walk down the hall and my ears perk up to the sound of another pair of footsteps behind me. I turn around abruptly to have Felix bump into me.

"Why are you following me?" I glare at him.

"Hey, my date also left the theater. It's not about you," he remarks. I'm taken aback by his snap, but quickly regain my posture. I turn back around and walk towards the snack area, the footsteps resuming behind me.

"When did you and that guy even become a thing?" Felix asks out of no where.

"First of all, his name is Connor. Second, we aren't a thing. We're... boyfriend and girlfriend." Are we? He did ask me out, but does that mean we're boyfriend and girlfriend? Do we claim that label after he first asks me out? I think so. Maybe...

"You hesitated," Felix points out.

"I did not," I cross my arms over my chest.

"Did, too," Felix walks faster to walk beside me rather than behind me.

"Why do you want to know anyway?" Why is he being so nosy. My love life is none of his concern. Besides, he has one of his own to worry about.

Before he has time to answer, I stop him in his tracks with my hand as my eyes land on something absolutely horrendous. Felix follows the direction of my eyes and he immediately furrows his eyebrows and clenches his fist. I copy his actions and both of us begin to walk toward the scene. Connor and Maddie stand in front of the snack bar, standing closer to each other than what I would allow. Connor's back is toward us while Maddie is facing us. She is clearly trying to steal my man!... Again! I will not let this happen. Not again.

Felix and I are five feet away when Maddie notices us approaching and begins to discreetly back away from Connor. This little action must have caught Connor's attention so he looks behind him. He locks eyes with me and I'm not sure if his eyes are filled with regret or relief.

"Alanis," Connor sighs in relief as he turns his entire body toward us this time.

"Whatcha guys doing?" I ask right when Felix and I get into hearing radius.

"I was getting you candy and-" Connor begins as he holds up an already open bag of candy. It was a snickers pack of six and one of them seem to be missing.

"Connor was flirting with me." All eyes landed on Maddie. Then Felix looked at Connor with anger, I looked at Connor in disbelief, Connor looked at Maddie surprised, and Maddie was acting sad.

"Okay hold up, it was the other way around. She was flirting with me," he vexed. "She came up to me and took one of the candies I was going to give you," he holds out the packet with a sad odd amount of snickers.

"What? No! You gave it to me. You told me I was cute and deserved something sweet," she went up to Felix and hid behind him. She snaked her arms around his waist as Felix gave Connor the death stare.

"That is not at all what happened. You were trying to feel me while insulting Alanis," he said calmly, but his face showed he was indignant. I stood in front of Connor and put his hands on my waist. I stared directly at Felix. He looked down at me and his eyes softened a little.

"Alanis, I promise you I didn't do anything. I was just trying to get you candy," Connor holds up his pinky in front of me. I take it and intertwine my pinky with his. He puts his hand back on my waist as I cross my arms over my chest. I stare at Maddie with so much hatred.

I don't trust Maddie. Never have. Never will. This just confirms that she must have done something to ruin Felix and I's relationship. I'm 100% on it. She's not to be trusted and she's definitely not the one for Felix. I may not be with him, but he deserves better than that. Any other girl would be better for him.

"Woah, just because he promised and wrapped his pinky around yours, doesn't mean he's telling the truth," Felix looks at me. "I know Maddie. Maddie wouldn't do that."

"Maybe you should think twice of how you see Maddie. You might found out that she's a lying snake." I tried to step forward, but Connor held me in place.

"Excuse me, but you know nothing about me. You're just jealous of me because I'm dating your ex boyfriend," Maddie rolls her eyes. "I mean, who wouldn't?" She smirks.

"Jealous? Don't you have eyes? Because I do. And my eyes are set on this guy right behind me," I step beside Connor this time and hug him from the side. "In fact, you're jealous of me that you just want what I have," I spit.

"Oh please -"

"Ladies enough!" Connor raises his voice.

"Ally, Connor is lying to you. He's a two timing asshole," Felix seethes. "He's not the one for you."

"Hold up douchebag -" Connor begins, but I interrupt him before he can finish his sentence.

"He's not the one for me? Yeah okay, like you know who's right for me and who's not." Sarcasm melts in my voice. "You clearly know who's good and who's bad by your taste in girls," I refer to Maddie.

"Listen here bitch," Maddie reveals herself from behind Felix and approaches me, her face mere inches from mine. I stand up straight with the stance of getting ready to fight back. She's a couple inches taller than me, but a smol bean like me has a lot of anger she's ready to unleash. "You weren't here. You don't know what happen. Just know you suck at relationships and no one really wants to be with such a pathetic person," she taunts with a smile.

"You can call me pathetic. I don't care. I know where I stand. At least I don't act like a whore," I boil. Her eyes grow wide and her expression is replaced with rage.

Here it goes. Time to unleash the anger.

****AUTHOR'S NOTE: HELLLOOOOOO MY PRETTIES AND WELCOME TO ANOTHER CHAPTER AFTER A MILLION YEARS! Yes I knowww. Shame on meeeeeee. Honestly though, how long has it been since I last published a chapter? 2 years? My lord, my apologies. I just.... Life is hectic and life gets busy.

A little life update, I am 18 now. I currently live on my own with my boyfriend and my two roommates. I go to college with 19 units. That should mean I'm a full time student, buuuut a girl's gotta make money so I have two jobs! Does all this help my case on why I haven't been posting? Maybe to explain one year of my absence. The other year was just pure writers block.

If I'm going to be honest, I don't know where this book is going. I mean I do, I know the ending, but it's all the little details in the middle that get me. I have details, just the thought of how exactly do I want to do this? How do I want to write it? I don't know... It's hard to explain what's going on in my head...

Anywho...

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I was really getting to it. I wanted to keep writing, but then I thought leaving it at that was better 🤗 I'm thinking of actually working on this book now. Maybe not post chapters daily or maybe not even weekly. I'm still trying to get into it yenno?

If you guys are STILL reading, thank you SO MUCH for you patience! This book is officially OFF PAUSE! Yay! Please comment and like! Also don't forget to follow me! I love you guys! It is currently 2:13 AM for me so good night/morning!*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 324 26
Emilia is just a bullied girl. Felix Sandman is in a famous band. What will happen when the two worlds collide? Will it be happily ever after? Or wil...
837 33 26
Snape x female reader You and Severus Snape, teacher and student. What will happen ?
4.1K 234 38
Hyunjin and Felix have a close bond and have always loved eachother, they thought it was a bandmate kind of love but soon realize it has always been...
22.8K 640 26
There's danger when Rydel's ex boyfriend thinks SHE cheated on HIM when HE actually cheated on HER. But what makes it even worse is that the Lynch's...