Welcome to the Carnival (Esca...

Від uwuaxthor

"Just enjoy the carnival!" What we didn't know, is that with saving people comes a great cost. 3 girls, one... Більше

Ground Rules
Escape the Night Trailer
Escape the Night 1 (Pt. 1)
Escape the Night 1 (Pt. 2)
Escape the Night 2
Momo or Monica? and the story behind it
Temporary Leave
BABYPAT!!!
Escape the Night 4
Escape the Night 5
MatPat - Losing the Battle
Escape the Night 6
Escape the Night 7
I. Hate. School.
Escape the Night 8
Escape the Night 9
Escape the Night: All Stars
Home of the Jungle

Escape the Night 3

1.4K 14 1
Від uwuaxthor

a/n: my writing style is a little different.

momo's pov

we all sat on the couch feeling tension between all of us. "let's just remember the pact we had from the beginning"mat says holding my hand and looking at the group. i look at mat and smile and nod, "better not start an alliance between you and your girlfriend mat"maddison says and i roll my eyes.

safiya reminds us that their is still someone who is lying to us. colleen adds onto the fact that we need to stop fighting because sooner or later the sun will come up and we'll all die. we talk about the box and i point out the pictures on the side, "those people on the side of the box are the same as the briefcase joey held at the start"i say.

joey nods, joey says that the people resemble the society against evil. the group asked why joey knows this while joey speaks of the society against evil. all they do is try to stop the evil is certain places. i look at mina and maddison who stands behind joey and just whisper things.

maddison's pov

joey pretends everything is okay, but he lies. he's lying to everyone, he's telling everyone that he only knows the society against evil, but we know it all. shane and many other died because of them.

the group asked teala fo bring the map to the table and we noticed that their is a new section on the map, a forest. mina goes and reads this new paragraph, "Man with no names lair"mina starts off. "The man with No name was hunted because the town thought he was a freak of nature. He sure showed them"she reads.

all of a sudden something crashes.

momo's pov

we all rush out to see a dead body. we all stare in awe, i rip open the bag and everyone jumps. manny notices a book in the bag and takes it, we all decided to go back inside. joey reads the book.

i'm getting close to finding the statue of era. his power is both terrifying and intoxicating. many of died seeking to obtain it. after gathering their obituaries, i discovered that their deaths have been secretly chronicled in 'adventures of allan quartermain'. there's something about placing the volumes in their proper order that will reveal that statue." joey says.

"the painting holds the key"joey says finishing the passage.

We figure out that we have to find 6 books with his name on it. we also find out that their is a painting with 6 people right in front of us. Maddison and the other girls take down the painting and we search for the other books.

soon we find all these books, and joey finds a picture of a book holder to place all the books in. we still needed the obituaries to figure out what order the books are in, joey finds one in the book we found. soon we get them all lined up in order from the detailed description in the obituaries.

joey and safiya places the books in the book holder and a big secret door starts to fall slowly. we all walk in slowly, mat grasps my hand tightly as we look at the supposed statue of era. joey opens the box and reads the note, inside the box had a bunch of straws as well.

the statue of era infects all who touch it. to purify the corrupted idol, five ancient stones must be placed at its feet. to find the stones you must assemble two hunting parties by drawing straws from the box.

the two with the short straws will be the party leaders. starting with the youngest leader, they will take turns picking their team. the group that recovers the stones will be safe from the final challenge. however, the man with no name protects his gems, and his touch removes you from the hunt for five minutes. your only sanctuary is under a red light.

We all pick straws, smallest ones were teala and manny. they go back and forth on who's on who's team, mina and i ended up with teala and maddison end up on manny's team.

we all walk outside and we see these two hands with three missing fingers outside over this green moss smoke. safiya reads the note saying we need to find these fingers and place them on the hand. there was also an additional challenge that their is a coin at the gas station and if we get it to the box we will get the final clue even if we didn't finish the hand.

it isn't required to finish, but it'll help us. soon we begin the challenge. safiya figures out the first clue is at the gazebo, as we were running i hear a demonic growling i notice a red lightning. "guys the red light!" i say as we run under it, and in walks in the person behind the demonic growl.

a tall man with long arms walks passed us, mat pulls me closer to him. after the man leaves we planned to split up, safiya, mat and i go to the gazebo and the rest go to the gas station.

we reach the stairs and start searching, but we couldn't seem to find a single damn thing.

maddison's pov

manny decided that the best thing to do for our team is to stick together and figure out the clues together then separate. soon we find the first finger.

momo's pov

as we keep searching the man comes back, we rush over to a red light close to us. mat tells rosanna, teala and mina what we found. i look behind me and see the man turning back and leaving.

maddison's pov

we rush back and i place the finger on the hand, their was no note and man with no name comes back. we all rush under the reed light, but he comes in between the group. "nikita, lets go distract him"i say and she nods.

we go to the side and try and get the man to notice us. the man with no name slowly goes towards joey. manny, nikita and i start getting the man closer towards us, once close enough the three of us run back under the red light.

after the man leaves we all run with joey towards this place with 15 doors. we all try and look and joey notices a specific door to get into.

momo's pov

once the man with no name leaves we rush back to the gazebo and look around. we all look around trying to find it, safiya and i dig around and and find the first finger. "we go it! we got it"i whisper yell and we rush back to the hand.

the drawer opens. as we walk and read the note no one would figure it out, soon the man with no name comes back and we run under a red light. "why don't we just try and figure out the gas station"mina says.

maddison's pov

once we placed the second finger we get the third clue. we needed to find a piano because a piano has 88 keys and we rush into fatman slims which has a piano in it.

we go in and manny finds the finger immediately, we all rush out and see the tall man. we all then run and find a red light.

momo's pov

once we reach the station i read out the clue, after finishing mat makes some noise. "that's a lot"he says, he says let's not try to do it. and we run off to somewhere else.

maddison's pov

we get under a reed light while manny places the finger. joey tells nikita and i to distract the man, we do so before rushing under the light. the tall man turns to manny and chases him, he almost strikes him but manny runs off.

momo's pov

teala rushes back to the gas station and we try and figure out the clue. after a while safiya finds the second finger and we rush back to the hand, mat, safiya and i go back to the hand and they read the note.

which we quickly knew was the carousel, however since we were so far behind i wasn't feeling so confident in us. we try and search, but couldn't find anything. the man comes back and we hide under the red light.

maddison's pov

i find a box and i tell everyone to come. i ask joey for the key and we open the box, we find the jems. "we won!"i say. we all rush back inside and give a group hug, manny hugs golliope as well.

momo's pov

mortimer informs us that the other group finished already. we go inside and say our congratulations to the other team, maddison walks over to me. "don't worry, i will make sure the team doesn't choose you"maddison tells me, "what about mina?"i ask. "don't worry about it"she says hugging me and i nod. joey reads the note.

the blood gem can only be recovered by learning the name of the man without one. two must be selected by vote to enter his toxic lair and steal it from him.

mat holds my hand tightly and i look at him and place my hand on the back side of his hand. we walk back to the lounge and mina and manny place the four gems on the statue, the blood gem is the only one we need.

colleen then asked us for how the mission went, she most likely wants all sides of the story. we all plead our cases, some stronger than others. soon it was time to vote after mat showed us all that he could do the splits.

since i could only vote on my team i voted for teala.

maddison's pov

i voted for teala, when teala was pleading her case she just didn't do well.

mina's pov

i chose myself, i didn't do much and i couldn't plead my case well enough.

momo's pov

galliope shuffles the cards and picks out rosanna and teala. matt looks down and i hold his hand, "she'll make it mat"i say and he nods. teala and rosanna stand up and i hug both of them, i hold onto rosanna.

"i believe in you ro"i say and she nods as she leaves. i watch the two leave, after they leave i stand at the doorway and wait for them. i could see them walking and after a few seconds i could only see galliope and mortimer.

after a while mat stands behind me and wraps his arms around me. "i believe in rosanna"i say and he nods, "i do too"he says kissing the back of my head.

~~~

i kept my ground standing at the doorway, i kept my head down. when the door opens, i look up and see rosanna. "ro!"i yell rushing over and hugging her, she hugs me back. the others yell for her and i walk in with her, she places the statue down. she walks back to us and we give her a group hug.

while everyone talked about the coins mat and i walk towards the box. i try to open it, but if didn't budge at all. i look at mat and he places his hand in mine, "could this have only been our only chance?"i ask and he shrugs.

how my character dies: mina version

mina knew that because she wasn't helpful enough she wouldn't be capable of pleading her case so she was sent into the challenge.

joey: i wasn't able to find out if mina wasn't of use, but because she didn't plead her case i couldn't help her. however, i did need to make sure that one out of the two that know my secret was eliminated.

nikita: honestly she was helpful, but i didn't know what happened this time around.

manny: mina honestly was someone who was with me on everything, so i couldn't vote her in at all.

teala: she didn't help at all, and she was constantly suspicious. she just creeped me out a little.

rosanna: mina was a smart girl and constantly had question, but this time around she just didn't help nor did she even say much.

safiya: honestly i forgot mina was around, she was quiet and didn't really help at all.

maddison: so maybe i did put mina in, only because i thought she would beat teala. i guess i was wrong though, maybe she wasn't motivated enough.

momo: she was of help when she needed to, but she just didn't help during this challenge and i feel bad that this happened to her.

matpat: i'm sorry mina, i just had opinions of what you did and honestly you did help at all.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

38.2K 457 35
Will Y/n escape the night? She is one of the many guests invited to Joey's death dinner, meeting new people, making new friends, and making new enem...
11.4K 540 65
{BOOK 1 OF THE DELAMONT DUOLOGY} When Joey Graceffa said he wanted a killer birthday party, he hadn't meant it literally. But when an old lady promis...
100K 1.7K 11
Book One Yn Ln gets invited to a dinner party which ends up being a search for ancient artifacts to rid a house of evil. With people dying every few...
2K 38 12
THE MATHMATICIAN | "Please fight...Don't go quietly" Follow as 10 Youtubers are thrown into a world of chaos as they attempt to save a town lost in t...