His Witch ✨

Galing kay Supreme_Enchantress

Jessica Blackburn (Halliwell), lived with the Charmed Ones since she was 11. Now she's 25, and moving to New... Higit pa

Introduction:
Chapter One: The Orb
Chapter Two: Tripping
Chapter Three: A Night to Freeze
Chapter Four: The God of Thunder
Chapter Five: Unstable Projection
Chapter Six: Bonding with Thor
Chapter Seven: Testosterone Lab!
Chapter Eight: The Truth
Chapter Nine: The Portal
Chapter Ten: Avengers
Chapter Eleven: Portal Spell
Chapter Twelve: The Transport
Epilogue

~ Jessica ~

2.4K 63 6
Galing kay Supreme_Enchantress

Real Name: Jessica Blackburn

Adoptive Name: Jessica Halliwell

Titles(s) The Witch, Charmed child, Hybrid, Bad Bitch, Powerful Witch, Walking Rhymes

Nicknames(s): Jessee, Jess, Jessica, Honey, Sweetheart, Love, Little Whitelighter, Aunt Jess, 

Age: 25 (2012)

Date of Birth: 14th July, 1987

Nationality: American

Species: Whitelighter-Witch

Portrayed by: Selena Gomez

Family:

Mother: Julia Blackburn †

Father: Scott Hall †

Unnamed Grandparents †

Adoptive Mother: Prue Halliwell †

Adoptive Aunt: Piper Halliwell

Adoptive Aunt: Phoebe Halliwell

Adoptive Aunt: Paige Matthews

Adoptive Uncle: Leo Wyatt

(Rest of the Halliwell Family Tree.)

Personality/History:

From a young age Jessica was loved by the people she had encountered, she was a sweet, caring girl to be around. Her parents loved her so much. They lived in San Francisco, a few doors down from the Halliwell's. Penny was an old family friend, who also knew Julia's mother. So, Julia was always around at the Halliwell's while she was pregnant and when she had Jessica too.

Though Julia is a witch, she had the active power of telekinesis and basic Witch powers. However, when she was pregnant with Jessica, she developed some strange powers, throughout her pregnancy. However, Scott was a whitelighter, her whitelighter to be specific. But he wanted to be with her, but because it was forbidden, he gave up being a whitelighter for her, so they could grow old together and start a family. But when he was still a whitelighter, he procreated a child with Julia, but they both didn't know.

As for Jessica she lived her childhood to the fullest, as she was enjoying her life. However, her parents thought it would be best if she had no powers at all, binding them for her own safety. But there was no one else to pass on the tradition to the next generation of Blackburn witch. 

Basic Powers:

Spell Casting: A magical ability to cast spells and perform rituals. It is one of the basic powers possessed by witches. However, some spells require more than one witch to make them work in order to increase the amount of magic and therefore potential power available for the spell.

Potion Making: Is the power to brew potions with magical properties. It is one of the basic powers possessed by witches.

Scrying: Is the magical ability to find a person or an object through the use of a crystal and a map.

Mediumship: Is the ability to perceive and communicate with spirits that have died, and that are resting on the other side. This can be used in spell to summon a ghost, or they can appear.

Active Powers:

Telekinesis: The ability to move objects and individuals by using ones mind. It can also be channelled through the eyes or hands, if practised correctly.

Astral Projection: The ability to project one's consciousness into an astral form outside the body. When a person astral projects, their physical body remains still until they return.  Active powers are dormant. But can be used through mastery of the skill. 

Telekinetic Orbing: Is the ability to move or teleport objects through the use of orbs. Uses of words, such as 'Pen and Paper' or other command words.

Orbing: The ability to teleport through use of blue and white orbs. To anywhere in the world, or a vast distance from the current location.

Remote Orbing: The ability to send and call other people to and from a specific location instead of having to orb with them. This can be also used on objects too.

Healing: The ability to heal injuries and diseases of others, unless the person is already died.

Molecular Immobilisation: The ability to slow down the movement of molecules, leaving the being or object immobilised.

Molecular Combustion: The ability to speed up molecules to the point where they combust. A simple flick of the hands, and the object is blown up in pieces.

Pairing: Thor Odinson

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

9K 215 24
"We may not be perfect, but the safest hands are our own." Welcome to Book 3 of this precious series; it's a fun one. Interact by choosing which side...
12K 847 12
𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐈 𝐃𝐎 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇 ? 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐍, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘�...
133K 4.2K 49
Adopted by the Charmed Ones after the tragic death of her mother, Mattie Garcia practiced spells alongside the sisters for years and never wanted for...
27.1K 977 17
Percy Jackson just got on good terms and saved the world with his cousin Scott McCall (Check out my book Percy Jackson meets Teen Wolf) and when the...