Even Demons Need A Little Lov...

Door Crimson_Reads

Mistake. Worthless. Freak. These might seem like horrible things to hear even in passing, but for Y/N Xiao Lo... Meer

BIO
{1} The Pain and Suffering.
{2} The Spirit of The Sword
{3} Back in Vale
{4} Opening Ceremony
{5} Team Formation
{7} Combat Class With Demons.
{8} Demon Blood Burns Bright.

{6} Black Devils Concert & A Suprise

3K 31 19
Door Crimson_Reads

Sean's outfit^^^

Ethan's Outfit^^^

Your Outfit^^^

Blake and I make our way backstage to help the others finish up prepping for our concert. I had of course already changed into my "Rebel" outfit, while Blake still had to get hers. The guys look at me and wave, while our outfit designer walks up to the two of us. "Is this girl a pass-winner, Rebel?" I smirk, knowing the way he thinks. "Nope. She's our new member. Everyone, meet Blake Belladonna, or if you want to go by her stage name, Shadow. Kurt, we need Lisa's old outfit. Can you grab it for me?" Kurt nods and runs off. "Thanks, man!" Blake takes off her bow and ties it around her eyes, resting her hair on the knot. "Why do I need that Lisa girl's old outfit?" I pull her bow off her eyes and tie it around her ankle. "Because, Blake, Each of us has a specific outfit relating to our stage name. Mine's Rebel, as you know. Sean's, our drummer, is Demon. Ethan, over there is Rage. Lisa's used to be Shadow before she left the band. You're taking her place, therefore you are now Shadow. Got it?"

She looks at me and then at Kurt while he runs up to us. "I found it. Here." He hands Blake a stack of clothes. She looks at them in shock before glaring at me. "Hell no. I'm not wearing this shit." "One night. We don't have time to make you a new outfit. We'll do that after this concert." She groans. "Fine. But just tonight!" "Great! Now go get changed, we're on soon."

About five minutes later, Blake comes out wearing Lisa's old outfit, and I gotta say, she looks good. Really, she does. Her bow is still tied around her ankle, and her ears are on full display.

"This is humiliating." I laugh and toss her a mask. "You'll be fine. Put that on, too. It's a thing with us. No showing our faces."

The masks of the Black Devils^^^. Red is Sean's, Black is Blake's obviously, and Blue is Ethan's. Yours is below vvv

The four of us slip on our masks and I grab my guitar. I can hear Junior introducing us, and man does it hype up our crowd. Every, single, student in Beacon is out there, and they have no idea that two of their classmates are in the band they came to see. Sean grabs his sticks, and Ethan grabs his own guitar. Blake looks at me with steeled yellow eyes that tell me she's ready to go out. "Let's go!"

Running out onto the stage, everyone goes wild upon seeing us. "Hello, Beacon! Man, I did not expect such a huge turnout for this concert. But since you're all here, we won't disappoint you. Now, as many of you know by now, my old co-singer left the band a while back. And while she will be missed by a lot of you, I personally, want to say it's good that she left." About half of the guys in the audience heckle me for saying that. "But, because we aren't  the Black Devils without a Shadow, I'd like to introduce our new member and my new co-singer!" Blake steps forward and places a hand on my shoulder.

"Good to be here, Rebel. Though, I wish you had given something other than the old Shadow's outfit." The crowd laughs at that. "Well, we'll make sure you get your new outfit. Seeing as you joined five hours ago, we didn't have time to make an outfit. Now without further ado, let's start this concert off right!" I draw Ebony from its holster in the back of my outfit, Ethan raises Ivory towards the ceiling, and Sean does the same with his gun. Everyone in the crowd pulls out their weapons and points the gun forms towards the ceiling, and Blake, realizing what we're doing, does the same with Blue Rose, which I lent her for the concert. "3!" "2!" "1!" "LET'S ROCK!" Everyone in the building, even Junior himself, fires at the same time, making multiple holes in the roof.

That day, when I ran, I just kept running, no goal in mind, just getting away from that house. I don't know how long I ran. Days? Weeks? I had no idea. It wasn't until I reached that cliff that I realized I had a third option. I could keep running, but who knew how long I would have to keep running before I finally felt safe. I could also try to find my mom somewhere in Remnant, but again, who knows how long that would take. Or, I could make sure no one could hurt me anymore.

I looked over the edge of the cliff, down at the rocky ground the waves crashed against. No one cared about me, no one would notice if I was gone from everything. At that moment, I had made my choice. I would make sure no one could ever harm me again. I jumped. As I fell, I saw the eight years of my life flash before my eyes.

Three days after my second birthday, I watched as my mom walked out of the door to our house. I ran and tugged on the bottom of her kimono, tears in my eyes. "Mommy, why are you leaving?" She crouched down, smiled at me, and hugged me for the last time. "I have to, my little demon. I know it's sad, but all things must die. Even the love shared between two people." With that, she let go of me, and walked away, making a portal and disappearing from my life.

Almost a month later, my father remarried. Nine months later, my little sister was born. Things were good. I was happy. Then my step-mother's death happened six years afterward. The pain came back. The beatings got worse. And then, I ran when I was eight.

I closed my eyes as I saw the rocks getting closer. a single word slipped from my mouth before the horrifying sounds of multiple bones breaking echoed around my body. "Goodbye."

I woke up in a bed, the room around me a dark grey. I looked down to see myself covered in bandages. My white hair was down in my eyes, and my entire body ached. The door to the room opened to reveal a woman gasping and then smiling like my mom did.

For the next five years of my life, that woman raised me as her son. I grew to acknowledge her as my mother, and the man who helped her as my father. My adopted father taught me how to fight, my mother taught me academics, the female kid helped me with getting clothing, and the male kid taught me how to be a thief and helped me build my own gun. By the time I was ten, I was able to beat the kids I'd come to call brother and sister within minutes, and complex mathematical equations were nothing to me. By twelve, I was helping my new family with their work: thievery. I helped plan heists, I was their eyes and ears during said heists, and so, we never got caught.

A year later, I said goodbye to my family and headed out on my own. All I took with me were the clothes my sister and I had made, my gun that my brother helped me make, and the sword from my birth family. My brother and sister walked with me until the edge of the place we called home, and we shared one last hug.

A year later, I was on a Schnee Dust Company train, where I ran into the White Fang. I joined up with them until I was sixteen, at which point the constant killing had become too much for me, and I left. But not without leaving a present for the leader. Which happened to be a highly volatile explosive in his tent. I started singing solo gigs in small towns to earn Lien. Then I ran into Demon and Rage, and we started doing gigs in larger cities, eventually leading up to us meeting Shadow, who became my co-singer. We became known across Remnant as the Black Devils, ironic for what I was. And for the next couple of years, we made music for the people of Remnant, all leading back to today.

The crowd cheers wildly as we finish the last song. I see Yang and Ruby crying in the front row, Yang because now she knew why I never came back, and Ruby because of the sad story she just witnessed. "Alright. That's all we have for you tonight, students, so go on back to your dorms. Study hard, get good grades, and have an amazing year! And now, you know what time it is!" We all draw our guns again and aim at the sky. "JACKPOT!" Everyone in the club fires, and the bullets from me, Blake, Sean, and Ethan explode into lightning bolts that crash into us, putting us backstage once again. I pull off my mask and cheer.

"All right! That was amazing! Blake, the fact you learned and memorized All Thing Must Die in five hours is awesome! They loved it!" All of them smile excitedly, even Blake, who as far as I know, never smiles. "I have to admit, that was pretty fun. Also, smart move blurring the faces of the people you met, Y/-Dante."

"Thanks."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

600K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
427K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
135K 5.6K 100
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
186K 6.6K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...