Frozen Snowflakes (Jelsa)

kinglegend12345 által

Elsa and Anna are both sisters. But when their parents die, they move to burgess. Both Elsa and Anna have bee... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Author's Note

Chapter 4

75 3 0
kinglegend12345 által

This is the unfinished chapter I was working on

Elsa's POV

We went down the stairs and into the huge dining room. It was more like a dining hall. There was even a big chandelier in the middle of the hall hanging dangerously. I stared at it in awe. For a moment, I almost forgot why I was here but aunt Primrose snapped me out of my day dreams.

"Elsa dear, as it's your and Anna's first day here, I ordered the cooks to make your favorite dishes. Hope you like it."

"Thanks Aunt Primrose, but this is too much. You didn't have to do this." I said and hugged her tight.

"Awww, that was nothing dear" She replied and we all sat down and ate dinner. Anna immediately grabbed a plate and filled it. She then started munching like a pig. Rapunzel was no exception: grabbed everything and started munching her food wildly. I simply ate elegantly.

"Rapunzel I told you NO using of gadgets while eating!" Her mom said sternly

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

375K 22.4K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
790K 17.9K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
912K 55.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
337K 11K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...