forbidden - stony

Autorstwa wanderinghumanz

[completed] when the son of howard stark (tony) meets the subject (steve) chosen for the "experiment," he beg... Więcej

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen

chapter six

7.1K 355 49
Autorstwa wanderinghumanz

"Why are you laughing, Tony?" Steve had invited Tony over after the procedure was done. "It's just, I'm not used to you being taller than me."

"I like it." Tony punched him in the arm, jokingly."Holy shit! That hurt," Tony said shaking his fist, because of Steve's large biceps. "You like?" Steve winked.

Tony rolled his eyes and sat down on the couch. "So this means you're officially off to war soon, huh?" The thought of Steve leaving hurt Tony's heart.

"I guess so," Steve sighed. It had always been his dream to go fight for his country, but now he had this strong urge to stay, and he didn't know why.

"I'm gonna miss you, Steve," Tony said, scooting closer. Steve's heart began beating fast. A rush of adrenaline shot through his body when Tony's arm brushed up against his. "I-I'm gonna m-miss you, too."

"So what do you wanna do tonight, super soldier?" Steve hadn't thought about that. "Um, I don't know." Steve was getting nervous.

"I'm actually getting pretty tired. Maybe I should just go home," Tony said, standing up. Steve grabbed his arm, "No!"

"What?"

"Please, stay. I, I like when you're with me." Tony sat back down. "Okay," he said, smiling.

Tony's heart was beating so hard, he was worried Steve could hear it. He looked so cute he wished he could just lean in and kiss him.

"Tony?" Steve asked. "Yes, Steve?"

"I'm really glad we're friends." Tony laid his head down on Steve's shoulder, closing his eyes. "Me too, Steve."

Soon, they were both fast asleep.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

27.4K 983 6
used to be @ drarryissogay Where Draco keeps biting his bottom lip unconsciously, and from that, Harry gets a hard time concentrating. DISCLAIMER: Al...
6K 115 15
Elsa and Jack Frost's daughter, Ellie, has haunting dreams from Pitch. This is their road to stop him. How long will it take to fix these bad dreams...
83.3K 2.6K 17
Muggle story Harry james potter. The shy boy. He was always reading or drawing, studying as an artist. Secretly gay and pretending to date one of his...
409K 12.3K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...