The Wanted and One Direction...

Galing kay Sissilynn

Two girls, stars of their own reality show. Horrible pictures can easily flow. mistakes shall be made and t... Higit pa

The Wanted and One Direction Fan Fiction: The sister's naughty game.
Chapter 2: escorte them to there room's... OR NOT!!!!
Chapter 3: Save us 1D !!
Chapter 4 : accidental moans and crazy sex.
Chapter 5: The fight !!
Chapter 6: get together
Chapter 7: Kiss it better
Chapter 8 : 14 plan tickets
Chapter 9 : Off to INDIA!!
Chapter 10 :Behave yourselfs!!
Chapter 11: Mimi the blonde mermaide!
Chapter 12: Wet fun!
NOT A CHAPTER JUST A WARNING :P
Chapter 13: About time we found some condoms!
Chapter 14 : Banned and work that body!
Chapter 15: Remembering the forgotten.
Chapter 16: Hopeless
Chapter 18: Island squabbling.
Chapter 19: Waking up, knocking out!
Chapter 20: Spontaneously late.
Chapter 21: A towel?
Chapter 22: Snapped in two
Chapter 23: Tantrum.
Chapter 24: Cheer up.
Chapter 25: Get drunk, Fuck 2, Get mad
Chapter 26: Escaping in tears.
Chapter 27: Giggle's name.
Chapter 28: Hating the news.
Chapter 29: Flee and come back to a surprise.
chapter 30: Leaving.
Chapter 31: In two different worlds

Chapter 17: Allstar Dreams.

2.2K 7 5
Galing kay Sissilynn

HEYY!!!! :D This one is a bit longer and i hope you like it because i wont be able to post for a week because ill be gone at my Ant and Uncle for some time and i cant really work on the story there -_- soo Really sorry for not posting in the next days atleast i got this chap done for you :D hope it's good :)  Vote, Comment, Fan. -Mireille xx :P

okay sooo im likke super late on doing this -.- well i have nthing really to say except that I F**CKING ADORE my dream xD it was soo damn funny xD  well thats all hope u like and yeeah... -SierraXx

Sierra’s POV:

OH LOOK A CUTE FISHY! I heard a girl with blond hair say over my pond as I could make out a finger pointing at me.

She started bending over so much I could see her eyes plunging into the water until she actually did followed by another girl her with really curly hair. I swam and dogged their kicking feet and open mouths in screams of panic not wanting to get swallowed.  I saw some other fish being pestered by a third girl with brown hair that kept falling in over and over again trying to get out. Intending to swim away I just ended up getting tangled in the blond hair of the first girl. She lifted her head out of the water with me still on her. I was gasping for breath. My mouth was dry as I squirmed and whacked my tail until finally she waved her hair back making my fly across the pond in the air. I thought I was going to land on the street, Suffocate or get rolled over by a car wheel. I landed in a smaller puddle full of mud. At least I landed okay. I saw a man come towards the puddle his foot stepping right next to me. His look fixed onto the blond girl until he looked down at me with repugnant eyes sliding his hand under me witch led to him throwing me harshly back in the pond making me haft to fly across the air again to get back into my home with the other fish. The girls had not noticed this incident having they’re attention focused on four boys helping them out of the pond. Finally they where out. One of the boys was lonely thought. If only I was one of the girls instead of a fish. The next day I saw the same man with repugnant eyes watching, not to far away, the castle the girls had retreated to after having escaped the grasp of those helpful boys. The man eyed the blond girl freakishly once she exited the door way of the castle circled by a crowed of guys and the other girls. She finally saw the creepy man when she left another building and looked as if she was stabbed by a knife with a face full of panic. I have later discovered that they called him the magician……..

***

- IM SO SORRY SIERRA! Zayn shouted, pleading for forgiveness as I woke grasping my chest as I gasped for air.

My face was soaking wet with water filling my mouth stopping me from breathing. I bounced up from what seemed like a hammock made of vines between the trees crashing down in the sand spitting all over the place as I choked finally allowing myself to breath.

- What the hell happened! I practically screamed while breathing in.

- I didn’t mean to I swear! Zayn continued.

- My fault! Jay took the blame raising his hands up but his eyes we’re sleepily still shut.

- Will someone just explain already! I answered.

- I tried to pass water to Nath above you and Jay walked into me so I dropped it all on you! Zayn told me.

- Sorry I was half asleep. Jay apologised.

- You still are! I scolded. That explains the fishy wet dream. I muttered

-Huh? Every one looked at me puzzled.

- Umm.. euhh.. Never mind. I didn’t want to talk about it because I knew it would remind them of the rapper and I still didn’t want to tell them about the pond incident when I snuck out with the girls of course.

I had no Idea why I had referred the rapper to a magician in my dream… Weird. I only new it was him… I would never forget what he looks like. I wiped my face and finally looked at my entourages realising I was in the middle of a circle of vined hammocks. I wandered my eyes to the last one that was still being made. Niall and Max knotting the vines together between the trees.

- Can you believe Max and Niall did all this!? Harry kissed my cheek.

- What? I asked.

- They did this all night. It was probably worth doing it because I doubt we’ll be able to get out of here soon. Siva had smoke going up all day and night. No helicopters or anything has come by, no boats, nothing. He answered.

I looked up at the smoke covered sky and followed the trail down to Siva not to far out next to a huge pile of burnt grass and wood. Nath got out of the hammock next to the mine but also above it. I wish Zayn had gone around to him instead of pasting it over me. I wandered my eyes to my brothers bloody leg, Wrapped with Harry’s shirt.

- Nath what happened!? I asked a little worried.

- I slipped on some tree roots and then I hit my head on a tree behind me.

- Yeah I had to carry him the whole way after he got knocked out! Tom complained

- Goes to show you for hitting trees they’ll hit back. I Max teased Nath.

I felt a bit awkward just sitting there every one staring at me until I realised they had done all this at my demand. I quickly stood up clutching my gut in pain before hurrying to hug Niall and Max and thank them. I called out to Siva a thanks and he waved to me in understanding. I pulled Harry into a kiss and told him it was nice of him to carry me here knowing it was him. I thanked the others too even thought I didn’t know what they had done. The two lads finished the last hammock before both crashing onto the same one and falling asleep on it. I guess every one was a bit better but that doesn’t help that we we’re still stuck here and Mimi…

Mimi’s POV:

The door opened and I heard footsteps walk up behind me. A soft cloth was dropped on me before the footsteps walked away and the light was turned on. I blinked a lot before making out the rapper by the light switch.

- A dress. You’ll wear it to the party this evening. He explained.

I said nothing as he walked up to me and untied my hands and feet but clutched me tightly bringing me to another room once more this one with a bed. He ripped my clothes off touched me in all the wrong places making me kick him witch just made him hit me back.

- Remember what I warned you. You will behave! He shouted.

He slipped the dress on me and told me to freshen up as he walked out and locked the door behind him. I washed my face and slipped the pair of black small fancy boots left there for me. I wore a pretty black dress.----------------------------------------> ( the dress)

 I did nothing for a few minutes until I heard the magician’s voice come out of some speaker.

- uh uh uh… Apply the make up I left you and Hide all the bruises.

-Wired up the room with cameras too!? I spat.

- I had to. You needed to be properly prepared.

***

Now at the front of a large building, about to walk in, the rapper squeezed me against his side making me hold his hand.

- You will call me by the name of Reece Gerald and you are not to leave my side. He whispered into my ear as he directed me to walk in when we we’re allowed by a guard at the door.

Noticing I had not given him any sign of understanding he discretely kicked my boot so I would turn to him.

- Yes, Reece, My kind night. I flattered as some lady with real gentlemen passed by us.

- Good. He muttered as he continued walking, me following by his side unwillingly.

We waited in fancy seats with appetisers on the table for the party to actually get started and every one to arrive. For the good 15 minutes we we’re there just waiting I listened to “Reece” continue warning me on what to do and not to do… Of course I understood and the only reason I would obey would be to keep my friends alive but if I got one slim chance of doing something with out getting suspected by the magician I will at least try. He applied rules continuously as he watched the screen linked to the cameras on the island he had brought with him. For a few moments he stood quiet watching the film a little beaten given me the time to look around more carefully.

- Cameron, common! I’m sure that’s her! I heard a voice in the corner of my ear.

I paid close attention to the voices not wanting to turn my head and cause attention.

- Mimi? No of course not! The one who was probably Cameron answered. She’s in England with One Direction and The wanted from what I’ve heard.

- Yeah, yeah! Of course you wouldn’t recognise her you we’re always caught up in Sierra’s room! I finally caught up with who they we’re.

It was Zachary and Cameron! From allstar weekend! Of course, that’s how they knew me; Cameron was always all around Sierra a few years back when we we’re filming one of our shows in Hollywood. If they’re here then Reece definitely wasn’t kidding. I really am at a Hollywood party. I ignored them for the moment turning my gaze back to the rapper who was watching me the whole time I had been distracted. Lucky I didn’t acknowledge Allstar Weekend.

- You’d be happy to know your friends are doing perfectly fine. He told me when he had my attention and slid the gadget back into his back pocket.

- That’s nice. Was all I said?

- You don’t want to know how your boyfriend is?  He asked sneakily

- He’ll be taking care of. You just told me they we’re all doing fine. I quickly answered not wanting to talk to Reece.

- Alright then. He looked annoyed as he gave sign to guy to come near us.

- He’s with me. Reece whispered into my ear. So don’t try anything stupid. He let go and walked away.

I wondered why he would just leave like that when the party was just about to start. I saw that the waiter keeping an eye on me had the same gadget linked to the island cameras in his back pocket.

- Your name? I turned to the waiter.

- Hugo. He lied.

- Alright, “Hugo” wouldn’t you want me to get you a drink like a nice little girl? I asked sweetly.

- I’m pretty sure I can get my own drink. He answered.

- Aww but you haft to keep an eye on me if I recall. I pushed words in.

- I can bring you with me if I really wanted one.

- If you really wanted one! You’d be a severe exception not to want a drink. Can’t you at least let me get one?

He eyed me suspiciously before handing his hand softly, looking polite, in front of me to hold. He raised me up off my seat and we strolled over to the bar. I pulled the cleavage of my dress lower as he was turned ordering.

- Thank you, so nice of you to treasure me even if I’m a hostage. I whispered my lips right besides his cheek grabbing the drink with one hand as the other past from his shoulder to the buttons of his shirt tugging at him playfully. He pulled my hand away and sat me down on a stool.

- Don’t praise me. He told me looking a little awkward.

- Please drink with me. I pulled the tip of his shirt like a cat until he finally sat on the stool besides me and unwillingly drank with me from a glass the bar tender past to him noticing my failing attempts to deduct him.

- If he has no interest in you, I can gladly take his place in his place. The bar tender winked at me silently.

I gave him a naughty smile but immediately turned back to Hugo taking a sip of my wine.

- Don’t you want to do what you feel like for the night? I sneakily asked Hugo getting closer to him staring deep into his shiny green eyes.

He didn’t seem so bad despite de fact that he was working on the magician’s orders. Hugo didn’t say anything as I lent forwards onto his lips when I had noticed Reece had returned and was watching us carefully. I didn’t dare look away as I faked a passionate long kiss, Sliding my hands up his legs grabbing the gadget, until I couldn’t hold my breath any longer and had to pull away and turn to face a red faced Reece grabbing Hugo by the collar tightly and mothering something to him as I quickly dropped the gadget into my bra so it was almost hidden. They both kicked each other discretely outside totally forgetting about me. When they we’re out of site I charged off to where I had first heard Allstar weekend’s voices and as I had planned I found them in that exact spot talking in a group.

- Zach! I practically screamed in panic running strait into his arms as he just glared at me in surprise and confusion.

- Mimi!? Cameron finally recognised me when I lifted my head and turned the screen on shoving it into Zach’s hands and gave him a really quick explanation to show it to the cops and get Sierra and the lads of that island.

- What about you? Michael asked as they all eyed me widely.

- Please find me. I begged. He’s going to rape me! I cried before I was about to run off but Zach grabbed me.

- Just stay with us we’ll go to the cops now! He said.

- No He’ll kill them before you even find the island if I don’t obey to him. I told him. Just please find me! I let go of Zach’s fingers just after he left me with a comforting kiss on my forehead and I ran off back to my seat by the bar where Reece and Hugo had left me.

 I quickly wiped my tears away taking one last look back at the Allstar weekend lads. They we’re still glaring at me looking stabbed. I mouthed them a” Please go” before turning back in time to hear Reece coming in with a beat looking Hugo telling him not to get distracted again.

----------------------------------------------------------

Okayy!! Thats it for now tell us what you think :) and it would be nice to know if you find the bad guys are bad enough or it should be more intense ?? cus its a bit hard lol :P -Mireille xx :P

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

263K 1K 27
Celebrity and YouTubers One-shots just for you! Celebrities..... Name it! Containing PewDiePie, Tobuscus, Cry, (A lot of YouTubers.... One Direction...
189K 647 80
I DIDN'T WRITE THESE, I PUT THEM HERE SO I COULD READ THEM WITHOUT WIFI, I SUGGEST YOU READ THEM ON THE ACTUAL SITE BECAUSE LIKE ALL OF THE PARTS ARE...
3.7K 123 40
Is love at first sight really real? How can you tell? What happens when two people meet suddenly and instantly fall for each other? Well let me tell...
5.9K 74 10
If you want a fantasy of yours, message me and your fantasy might come true... In a story, that is. (All ideas are welcome!)