HARD

Oleh RavenBryanna

Lebih Banyak

Chapter One -- Dre
Chapter Two -- Omanda
Chapter Three -- Charlotte
Chapter Five -- Misty
Chapter Six -- Dre
Chapter Seven -- Omanda
Chapter Eight -- Brown
Chapter Nine -- Quadir
Chapter Ten -- Omanda
Chapter Eleven -- Brown
Chapter Twelve -- Charlotte
Chapter Thirteen -- Dre
Chapter Fourteen -- Brown
Chapter Fifteen -- Misty
Chapter Sixteen -- Omanda
Chapter Seventeen -- Charlotte
Chapter Eighteen -- Quadir
Chapter Nineteen -- Dre
Chapter Twenty -- Brown
Chapter Twenty-One -- Misty
Chapter Twenty-Two -- Charlotte
Chapter Twenty-Three -- Omanda
Chapter Twenty-Four --- Dre
Chapter Twenty-Five -- Brown

Chapter Four -- Brown

18.2K 315 29
Oleh RavenBryanna

I'm just a nigga tryna' get mine. You feel me?

-- Brown

I left Richmond as soon as Quadir and his girl started arguing over Omanda.

I got enough problems of my own, fuck I look like standing around listening to theirs?

Since the park wasn't too far from Family Residence, my apartment complex, I walked to Richmond.

The short walk gave me a little more time to think of a plan to get Dre's money.

I ain't gon' lie, when he showed me the gun under his shirt, I got a lil shooken up. A nigga ain't tryna' loose his life over eight hundred dollars.

Sweat layered my face as I walked up the wooden stairs to my door. Of all days, I chose to wear all black today. I can feel the sun throwing rays at me.

I reached in my True Religion jeans' pocket for my keys. Before I could pull them all the way out, Ms. Mable, my neighbor, stepped outside her door.

Please don't say shit to me, I begged in my head as I struggled to find the right key on the round key ring.

"Heeeeeey there, Brown Suga'."

Fuck!

"What up, Ms. Mable," I said, still looking for the goddamn key.

"Baby, when you gon' come over and let Ms.Mable put some maple syrup on your pancake?"

I glanced over at her and what I seen made me drop my keys. She had on a cheetah print robe with red feathers trimming it. The robe was see through and the old bitch had the nerve to be butt booty ass naked! Her long, saggy, titties almost touched her damn stomach. Pussy hairy than a mutha'fucka'. I'an neva' seen grey pussy hair before. Man, somebody please come get they fuckin' grandma.

"Like what you see, Brown Suga'? 'Dem young girls ain't got none like this, baby."

You right about that.

I picked my keys up swiftly with the right key in my hand. I put it in the lock fast, not giving Ms. Mable a chance to say none else.

I stepped in my one bed room apartment and slammed the door behind me.

How many people come home to a naked old lady almost everyday? If you do, that shit ain't normal.

I made sure I locked the door before going straight to my bedroom. It smells like vanilla scent candles burning, so I know Michelle's here.

I walked in the room, not bothering to speak to her. She looked like she was too busy typing on her laptop anyway.

I went straight to the small walk in closet to get the Jordans shoe box I had on the top, shelf, rack. The box felt light as hell, but you never know what's in the treasure box until you open it. I went back out to the room and sat the box beside Michelle.

"Hey, baby. You aight?"

I ignored her, my mind ain't set on small talk. It's set on getting Dre his money before he kill my ass.

I opened the box in a hurry, only to find two neatly ironed hundred dollar bills and three balled up twenty's.

What the fuck?

I threw the box with the money in it over Michelle's head, barely missing it.

"Hey! What the hell is wrong wit' you?" She yelled while jumping up.

I started to pace the small space between my queen sized bed and closet. What the fuck am I going to do? All I got is two hundred and sixty dollars! Last time I went in the box, I had close to seven hundred dollars.

I looked at Michelle. She was sitting up on her knees in the middle of the bed watching my every move with her face frowned up.

"You went in my shoe box?" I asked her calmly.

She cocked her head to the side, frowning harder. "What?"

I went closer to her so she could hear me loud and clear. "I said, did you go in my goddamn shoe box!" I yelled.

She shook her head and stood up. "No! I haven't even touched it!"

"Well, how's my money short? I had almost seven hundred in 'dat hoe 'da otha' day!"

She sighed and closed her eyes. "Look, you need to calm down--"

"Don't tell me to calm down 'bout my money! My life on the line and you want me to calm down?" I felt like I was losing my mind.

Michelle sat on the bed biting her nails while I kept walking a hole in the floor. I watched as she picked up the money that flew from the box off the floor.

"Brown, I didn't touch your money. You SPENT your money!"

I stopped my pace and looked at her. "What?"

She sighed before shaking her head, picking the box up from the floor. "You spent four hundred and thirty five dollars at the mall two weeks ago. You spent two fifty on the jeans you wearing now, one eighty on the new Jordan's that came out that week, and five dollars on a Big Mac meal at McDonald's."

I sat down on the bed and thought about what she was saying. Then it hit me. She's right. I went to the mall last, last Saturday. But, damn, I'an know she was keeping tabs on a nigga like that.

I stood up and punched the wall. "Fuck!"

Michelle sighed again, rubbing her hand on her forehead. "Who you owe?" She asked.

"Dre's bitch-ass"

She shook her head while I sat back on the bed next to her. I felt the tension in my neck relax as she massaged my shoulders. I reached in my jeans pocket and pulled out a Swisher and a bag of weed. I gave it to her.

"Roll up," I told her.

She let go of my shoulders and did as I said. I put my head in my hands as I tried to think of what I was going to do.

Minutes later Michelle handed me the blunt already lit and ready. I pulled on it for a minute before passing it back to her to hit. I held the smoke in my lungs while I tried to think of a eight hundred dollar plan. But as the blunt kept passing back and fourth between the both of us, my mind got clouded than a mutha'fucka'.

Me and Michelle was both layed out on the bed, feeling just right from the weed and sharing a bag of Doritos before she spoke up.

"I got a plan, Brown."

"What? You gon' sell yo' laptop?" I asked with a mouthful of chips.

She pushed my arm before giggling like I said somethin' funny. I was dead-ass.

"No. Better than that."

"What then?"

She sat up with her eyes a lil low, tryna' focus on me. She swallowed hard before talking. "Okay. You know Quadir?"

I shrugged and reached in the bag, grabbing a handful of chips. "Yeah. I just saw the nigga in Richmond today."

She nodded. "We can set him up, baby. You know Quadir got money on top of money. Way more money than Dre's ass!"

I stopped munching on the chips and looked at her like she was fuckin' crazy.

Her smiled vanished. "What? You're not even gon' consider it?"

I shook my head. "Nah, I'an fuckin' wit' it."

She came closer to me and grabbed my hand. Her big, pretty, brown eyes starring into mine.

"Brown, think about this, baby. I'll seduce him, you know, make the nigga think he finna fuck. I'll bring him to a hotel room and you'll be there. You'll pop out with your gun and rob the nigga. You know he keep big faces on him at all times. Especially at the club."

I ran what Michelle was saying through my head a couple times, thinking it through.

Come to think of it, it wasn't a bad plan at all. For somebody else.

Don't get me wrong, Michelle's bad as hell. She got everything a nigga want. Pretty face, big, round ass, soft titties, and on top of that she was caramel. Not to bright not to dark. But she just ain't the type to do no shit like this. She'll get scared and fuck the whole operation up.

I smiled. "That ain't too bad after all, baby."

She grinned. "So we'll do it?"

"Not we. Just me. I got somebody way better for your position."

Lanjutkan Membaca