Saving him (Naruto fan-fic)

Od BrookeSimmons

~Part One~ (Sequel to becoming a ninja) Yuki is back and stronger than ever! She has spent the last two year... Více

Chapter 2- Team seven'e bell test, without Sasuke
Chapter 1- Yuki Okami is back!
Chapter 7- Give Gaara back!
Chapter 6- Team highfive?
Chapter 4- Fighting Itachi and a memory
~Special~Chapter 5- Valentines day
Chapter 3- Saving Gaara
Chapter 8- Gaara lives!!
Chapter 9- What happened to Akamaru!?
Chapter 10- Rude, unwanted team mate, and Akami
Chapter 11- I would rather spend a day in the wooden cage beating up Sai
Chapter 12- The plan
Chapter 13- Orochimaru, still a creeper...
Chapter 14- 'Love illness'
Chapter 15- *Filler* Great, a mission with Akami's team...
Chapter 16- *Filler-Part 2* Konoha's Crystal Wolf
Chapter 17- *Filler part three* Akiko
Chapter 18-*Filler part 4* Arriving
Chapter 19- Training with Kakashi
Chapter 20- The beginning of a new mission
Chapter 21- The violent monk
Chapter 22- Yuki's tears
Chapter 23- A small talk with Sai
Chapter 24- Desperate attempt for a kiss
Chapter 25-A small bet
Chapter 26- Sora, stop glaring at my part-time dog!
Chapter 27- Naruto! Didn't I tell you to stop breaking into my house?
Chapter 28- A little talking and a little training
Chapter 29- A painful fight between Tensai's
Chapter 30
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Where are we?
~ Special ~ The Lost Tower- So, we went back to the past
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Finding Mukade
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Going back
Chapter 31- There's no way Granny Tsunade lied
Chapter 32- A little frustration
Chapter 33- Progress
Chapter 34- R.I.P Asuma sensei...
Chapter 35- So... there is such thing as a Immortal? Damn, I lost the bet.
chapter 36- The First Kiss
Chapter 37- Some time with Grandpa Sage
Chapter 38- Hidden Knowledge about the Tensai
~Halloween Special~
Chapter 39- Another Crystal user
Chapter 40- Their intentions
chapter 41
Chapter 42- You're sending me back?!
Chapter 43- *Mai* Separation of the Crystal Users
Chapter 44- *Mai* Academy and Genin Days
Chapter 45- *Mai* Jounin years and the Kyuubi's attack (Part 1)
Chapter 46- *Mai* Jounin Days and the Kyuubi's attack (Part 2)
Chapter 47- Who are these two?!
Chapter 48- Introducing and a almost confession
Chapter 49- Going after Sasuke
Chapter 50- Getting Closer
Chapter 51- The New Akatsui Member, Tobi
Chapter 52- Another failed attempt
Chapter 53- Kessho Village's new leader, Eito
Chapter 54- Learning About the Crystal Style
Chapter 55-Crystal Healing Abilities
Chapter 56- Last Day at the Kessho Village
Chapter 57- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 1-
Chapter 58- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 2-
Chapter 59- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 3-
Chapter 60- Is He Really Gone?
Chapter 61- Leaving Konoha, Alone
Chapter 62- Training with Crystal
Chapter 63- Training with Wolfs
Chapter 64- The New and Improved Okami
Chapter 65- Pain of many kinds
Chapter 67- The New Hokage
Chapter 68- Going to meet the Raikage
Chapter 69- Begging for Forgiveness for a Friend
Chapter 70- Madara and Sasuke
Chapter 71- Uchiha Sasuke, Friend or Foe
Chapter 72- Uchiha V.S Okami
Chapter 73- Granny's back
Chapter 74
Chapter 75- Date?
Chapter 76- Goodbye

Chapter 66- A New Konoha

6.6K 176 75
Od BrookeSimmons

I do not own Naruto

..................................................................

It had seemed after the moment Naruto and I had had in front of the entire village, everyone would congratulate me or Naruto as we passed them. I would have thought that after two days they all would have calmed down, but it seems any time they saw Naruto and I together they would grin or say something.

As all the buildings were now dust and completely destroyed, I wasn't stuck in a normal hospital. Instead I was stuck in a huge tent that was being used as an infirmary, of course that didn't mean I haven't snuck out a couple of times. Each time ended up the same, with Sakura catching me with Naruto, as he was the one who kept helping me sneak out, and her chiding both of us as she dragged me back to the tent.

At least I wasn't alone, when Naruto had to go out and help find scraps from the disaster I was beside Ichiru. Although sometimes I had wished they had put the black haired boy on the other side of the huge tent, I still appreciated his company.

"Ne, Yuki-chan!" Ichiru whined beside me.

I glanced over at him, "What is it?"

"I still don't think it's fair that you kissed Naruto-baka, what about me?" He pouted.

My eye twitched, this wasn't the first, or second, time he has said this. Although luck seemed to be on my side as Naruto had just walked in, his eye twitched as he glared at Ichiru. Ichiru didn't have time to react as he was suddenly in a headlock, Naruto giving a hard glare at Ichiru.

"What was that you were saying to my girlfriend, dattebayo?" Naruto growled.

I couldn't help the smile that lit up my face, nor could I help my heard skipping a beat at the word 'girlfriend'. Ichiru's pout returned, as he placed his hands on Naruto's arms. "I just think it's not fair, I wanted a fair shot at Yuki as well." He sighed.

"Well too bad!" Naruto grinned, walking over to my cot before sitting on the ground next to me. "I've been waiting long enough, and I'm not gonna let anyone mess this up!"

I placed my hand on Naruto's head, feeling his soft blonde hair in my hands before looking back at Ichiru. "When are you supposed to leave anyway? I thought you only had a leg injury."

Ichiru looked away, not answering my question. It was Naruto who grew suspicious, leaning away from me to look at Ichiru. "Don't tell me..." He muttered, poking Ichiru's 'injured' leg. When he seemed fine Naruto jumped up and pointed a finger at him. "You're completely healed! So that must mean you just wanted to be here because of Yuki-chan!"

I sighed as the two began to bicker once again. This had been another thing that happened whenever Naruto came over. I would go over and break up their fight before i got too serious, just as I was about to do now that I noticed Ichiru reach for his sword, and Naruto form a handsign.

I ignored the pain that shot threw my body as I shot up and placed a hand on both boy's chest. "Come on now, Ichiru, if you're healed then you should be going and helping Zero and everyone else fix the village. And Naruto-kun, don't worry about Ichiru.-"

"Okay everyone! Yamato was nice enough to build a building big enough to act as a hospital, so everyone will be transfered there!" Sakura announced, walking into the tent. Her eyes narrowed when she looked at Naruto and I. "Naruto, you better not be helping Yuki try to escape again! That's the reason she hasn't healed by now, you know! And you, Ichiru, I told you yesterday that you could leave, why are you still here?!"

The three of us froze as Sakura stalked closer to us. I grabbed onto Naruto's hand, "I think we should make a break for it." I whispered.

Naruto looked down at me a grin formed on his face before he, surprisingly, carefully threw me on this shoulder and looked at Sakura. "I'm just here to make sure Yuki-chan get's to the new hospital building safely."

That had seemed to please Sakura, as she pointed where he was to go, a big smile on her face as she saw the two of us together. I pouted from Naruto's back, "You traitor..."

Naruto chuckled slightly, shifting me so instead of me being on his shoulder I was in his arms. "How's Granny Tsunade?" I asked, the sound of hammers filling my ears.

"She's still in a coma..." Naruto muttered, silence filled between us.

I forced a grin as I looked back at Naruto, sending him a wink. "You're not really going to send me back to the hospital, are you?"

Naruto paused to look down at me, "Why?"

"I did want to help build as well, and to be honest I wanted to rebuild a little area for my clan." I muttered quietly.

Naruto's eyes widened as his nose started to bleed a little. My eyes widened as well as I shook my head. "N-No, not like that! What I meant was... Well I had still been living in the Okami grounds before that happened. And I figured with Zero and Ichiru here now, they would want a place to live. Since they are kinda like family, I figured they could live in the Okami compound. That, and I don't think I'm quite ready to say goodbye completely to it."

Supporting me with one arm, which had surprised me, Naruto wiped the blood off of his nose quickly before grinning at me. "I understand, Yuki-chan. But, think of it this way. We are building a new Konoha, how about starting new as well?"

I blinked, tilting my head. "Starting new?"

He nodded, "Yeah! I mean, we're.... well we're..." His face grew red as he stammered to say it.

"Dating." I finally said for him, a small smile on my face.

He nodded, "Yeah, dating! We're dating now, and we're rebuilding the village. Don't think of this the hard way, but do you really want to rebuild the Okami compound? I know it really means a lot to you, but wouldn't it bring back bad memories and all of that...."

I smiled at Naruto, normally I would have been mad, as if anyone else would have said it it would have sounded like they were telling me  to forget my clan. But with Naruto, I knew he was doing it because he cared, and he didn't want me to hurt. "Maybe you're right..." I muttered, raising up a little to give a quick kiss on his cheek.

"It's been a long time, Naruto! Yuki!" A old man's voice shouted.

"Ne, Naruto Onii-chan! Yuki Onee-chan!" I quickly looked over at who called us.

I blinked at the familiar old man, but the boy next to him didn't look as familiar. I blinked before realizing who it was, from our first mission out of the village, Inari and Tazuna. I smiled at the two of them as Naruto also realized who they were.

"Inari, Old Man Tazuna?!" Naruto exclaimed.

I walked over to Inari, who wasn't as small as I remembered him. I chuckled, and placed my hand on his head. "Inari, you've sure grown!"

Naruto laughed, "Yeah! And Old Man Tazuna, you've gotten even older!"

I sighed and looked at Naruto, "Naruto-kun, you're not supposed to say that to a person who was already old. It's okay to say it to a kid who has grown up, but not to a old man who's gotten older." I explained.

Tazuna's eye twitched, "Shut it, both of you."

"I'm a carpenter now." Inaru announced proudly. "That's why I've come here, at the request of the hidden leaf. And I thought I'd say hello to you guys." He paused to look over at me, his eyes narrowing slightly at the bandages wrapped around me before grinning. "Ne, Yuki, you've sure gotten pretty!"

I chuckled, feeling Naruto's head on my shoulder as he sighed.  "Thank you, Inari. I must say, it's a little weird seeing you practically all grown up.-"

"Yuki-sama!" My head snapped over to the right as a pink blur threw herself at me. I let out a soft squeal as the person tackled me to the ground in a hug.

As soon as I saw the pink feline ears I gave a small smile at the girl who was latched onto me. I ignored the burning of my wounds as I patted her head. "Hey, Akami-chan, what's up?"

She looked up at me, her eyes wide. "Kono-kun told me you had died during the battle! B-But then everyone came back, and I just wanted to make sure you were okay as well!"

I gave a soft laugh, rubbing my head. "Yeah... I'm fine."

"That, and the whole village is talking about you and Naruto! They keep saying how it's perfect how the two village hero's are together now, and they they were waiting for so long!" She grinned.

"So, you know I was okay then." I said as I tried to sit up, wincing as my wounds started to burn and shoot up pain.

"'Yuki-sama', since when did you get people calling you that, you squirt?" Tazuna teased.

I sighed and looked up at Naruto, "I need a little help..."

He grinned at me, pulling Akami off of me before pulling me to my feet. I sighed in relief as I gently rubbed my stomach, where my wound was still healing. My eyes glared down at my stomach, then at my shoulder, 'Oh yeah, my crystal chakra sure is helping me heal faster...'

"Oh, sorry, Yuki-sama!" Akami's eyes widened, "I completely forgot you were injured!"

I chuckled, placing my hand on top of her pink hair, her feline ears twitching. "It's fine, Akami."

Akami gave a big smile before she looked over at Inari and Tazuna. "Oh, was I interrupting something?"

Inari grinned, "No, you're fine. We should probably get back to work anyway, bye Yuki Onee-chan, Naruto Onii-chan!"

"Yeah, Inari's right, see you two another time." Tazuna said, wiping his head with the towel around his neck.

I grinned at the two as they turned to walk away. "Thank you for helping us rebuild the village!"

(A/N And for those of you who don't know what Onii-chan or Onee-chan mean, Onii-chan means older brother, and Onee-chan means older sister.)

..................................................................

Luckily, Naruto had not really meant he would bring me back to the hospital, which seemed to put him on edge as he kept looking around for Sakura. After Akami left to go help out some more with the village, Naruto and I had found our ways to the top of the Hokage faces.

While it had brought a frown to our faces at the amount of destruction that had been caused, the frown had lifted a small amount as we saw everyone helping one another to rebuild the village. I looked over at Naruto, a smile forming on my face. "I'll be honest, I didn't think you could master the Sage Mode in two weeks."

He blinked before looking at me. "Why not?"

"Well, it's something that's really hard. It honestly took me a month to master it. I knew you would be able to do it, but I didn't realize how quickly you could master it." I said.

He grinned, "So, did I beat your expectations?"

I tapped my cheek as if I was thinking. "I guess, but now my expectations had gotten higher. I can't wait to see how you top this."

He laughed while rubbing his head sheepishly. "I guess I'll have to work harder."

My head looked down from the Hokage head we were sitting on, which just happened to be the 4th Hokage's head. I looked from the carved in head over to Naruto and grinned. "I guess it won't be too much longer until you're Hokage, of course after Granny Tsunade retires." As soon as the words had left me a yawn followed.

Naruto looked down at me, "Are you tired?"

I shook my head, rubbing my eyes as they teared up. "Nah, I'm bursting with energy."

He seemed to smirk at me as I acted like a toddler who didn't want to go to sleep. "Come on, let's go ahead and head down. If you want, since you don't have a place to stay at, you can, um, y-you can stay at my tent. I have an extra cot, and I know you don't want to go back to the hospital, so..." Naruto trailed off awkwardly.

I chuckled, "Well, if you have an extra cot, I'll take you up on that offer. But, can you carry me?" I held up my arms and smiled.

He laughed and scooped me up in his arms, "Like you even had to ask."

I rested my head on his shoulder as Naruto shifted me to where I was piggyback. "If I knew that I could get free piggyback rides, I probably would have realized I liked you earlier." I joked.

Naruto sweatdropped, "That's all I had to do?"

..................................................................

3RD Person

..................................................................

The sun was now gone, allowing everyone to call it a day as they finally left their post to go and rest. Camp fires were lit, followed by ninjas and villagers surrounding it. Laughter filled the air as everyone talked to one another, as if the big battle that had happened the other day never happened.

A blonde teen boy had just made it down from the Hokage mountain, he smiled back at the people who would greet him. The female on his back had long fallen asleep, her head laying to the side on his shoulder. Both of her arms were still hanging over his shoulders, as he supported her body by her legs.

Even now though, he would glance around cautiously as if waiting for someone to jump out at him. It had seem that while he thought he was prepared, he wasn't. A female with pink hair jumped down in front of him, making him jump as a finger was pointed in his face.

"Naruto! I knew I shouldn't have trusted you!" Sakura growled.

"Shhh!" Naruto hissed, glancing back at the sleeping female on his back. "Yuki-chan's sleeping."

Sakura blinked before sighing in defeat. "Look, how about I do a little check up on her tomorrow, and if she is healed enough she can stay out of the hospital. But, if there is any chances of her wounds still reopening, or anything like that, she will be staying in the hospital. Understood?"

Naruto nodded quickly, "Y-Yeah! Thank you Sakura-chan!"

The pink haired girl paused before staring at Naruto with a threatening look. "Oh, and since you two are together now. I should warn you, if you hurt her, I will hurt you. I understand how we are all part of a team, and I really want you two together, but I've come to think of Yuki as a little sister.-"

"Sakura." Naruto interrupted, taking the pink haired girl by surprise. "I won't ever hurt Yuki. Believe me, I spent seven years as her best friend, and two years of being in love with her. I would do anything to keep her from getting hurt, so don't worry."

Slowly a smile stretched across Sakura's face. "Good, I'll hold you to that then."

Naruto gave a grin, "I don't ever go back on my word." With that, he walked past the pink haired girl.

Sakura turned around to look at Naruto as he walked past her, a sleeping Yuki on his back. For a second, she thought of what would have happened if Sasuke was still here. Would she and him finally have the relationship she had hoped for, or would it just be the same between them? She shook her head, 'I don't need to think about that right now.'

Turning in the direction of the new hospital, Sakura started making her way there. While she knew Yuki should still be in the hospital, she also knew of Yuki's big dislike for the place. Of course, Sakura couldn't blame Yuki for her dislike for the hospital, she too would have formed a dislike for the building if she had been in numerous times during her childhood.

Although once the pink haired teen arrived at the wooden and freshly new hospital she stopped. Three people stood at the entrance, each person whom she knew. Zero, who's white hair was pulled back in a braid stood beside Ino, strangely enough the two had become friends throughout the two weeks that Yuki and Naruto had been gone. Beside the two of them was Shizune, who was looking very worried.

"What'g going on?" Sakura asked.

Zero was the first one to turn and look at Sakura. "Besides the fact that our village was destroyed by a member of the Akatsuki, and everyone is stuck doing a lot of labor to rebuild the whole mess, not too much."

Ino looked over at Sakura, her blue eyes glancing over at Zero then back at Sakura. "Shizune was just telling us something."

 "What is it?" Sakura asked, walking over to the three.

This time, Shizune answered. "There is a possibility that Tsunade will lose her position as Hokage, unless she wakes up soon."

Sakura's eyes widened, "W-What?!"

..................................................................

 Naruto had arrived at his tent that served as his little house for the moment, and just as he had told Yuki, there were two cot's present. He turned around and carefully lowered the sleeping blonde onto one of the cot's. Slowly, he lowered Yuki into a comfortable position and covered her with a blanket. He bent down to give a quick kiss to Yuki's forehead, brushing the strands of hair that had fallen in her face as he did so.

His eyes looked over at three necklaces that dangled from her neck. One was the one that he remember Yuki saying was from her mother, and even now he could feel the chakra inside the crystal. Another one was one that had been given back to her, a multicolored toad, the necklace she had given to Jiraiya. The thought of Jiraiya seemed to sadden Naruto, but he shook his head.

'Pervy Sage wouldn't want me be upset like that.' Naruto thought before looking over at the third necklace.

A bright smile lit up his face when he recognized the necklace. It was probably the only piece of jewelry that wasn't from crystal. It was a simple silver wolf, one that Naruto had gotten for her when he finally realized he liked her. Although, he hadn't noticed she had worn it until today, as he always saw her mother's necklace around her neck and nothing else.

Absently he reached his hand for the necklace around his neck. Naruto blinked when he realized the necklace from Tsunade was now gone, but strangely enough the crystal necklace from Yuki was still there. It seemed that they all had a thing for giving necklaces to each other, and that was something Naruto figured he would change up a little.

Yawning, Naruto stretched his body and took off his jacket, his black shirt hanging loosely on his body. Slipping off his shoes he slipped into his own cot, where he took one more glance at Yuki before falling into a dreamless sleep.

 ..................................................................

End of Chapter 66! I know it was a bit boring, but this is probably the most peaceful it's going to be fore a while, as a lot of big stuff is about to happen. And as we are getting closer to the Shinobi War Arc, I'm going to go ahead and tell all of you guys. I will be ending this book, but there will be a separate book for the Shinobi War Arc, as it's really long, and it just seemed appropriate to do it that way. I am going to skip the fillers that followed after the Pain fight, as I don't really see them effecting anything majory, if any of you want me to do one of the fillers you can comment and tell me which one you would like me to do, but if I don't get any then I'll just move on. ^-^

This is not edited.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

105K 4.4K 40
[COMPLETED] *book one in the Uzumaki series* Tomomi Uzumaki only has one close friend. And he's an Uchiha. She tried to keep him a secret from her...
224K 8.4K 100
Warning: This is a sequel! If you have not read: 'You're not the only one...' Do so now! --------------------------------------------------------- P...
201 6 8
We all know the hero, Uzumaki Naruto. But if he had a sister, how would that change the timeline? And what if, she's not like her brother, in a way t...
35.8K 1.3K 36
The Second Book after "Crimson Light in the Uchiha" Itachi has succeeded. His brother is consumed by anger...