Us - The Mess // COMPLETED

由 BettyIsMoody

We all thought Scömìche was real in 2017, but 2018 changed it all. They have boyfriends, the are not roommat... 更多

1 - Deny U
2 - It is your fault
3 - Hooked
4 - I need my own life
5 - Be Mature
6 - Stay away
7 - Acceptance
8 - Offstage
9 - Be honest with yourself
10 - God knows we're worth it
11 - Scömìche 2018
12 - Don't go
13 - Bad for us
15 - You can
16 - What?!

14 - Be brave

333 22 13
由 BettyIsMoody

Thank you for more than 2K readings! You are amazing!!! You have no idea how much it means to me.

Keep commenting, voting and enjoy this chapter! Love you!

Scott's POV is written in bold and italic font.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a date. I have a date with Scott. I have a date with Scott Richard Hoying. D A T E... That can't be real! How can we go on a date? That will be weird. We know each other from forehead to toes. We have seen each other naked. We kissed. We cuddled. We actually have dated before and it ended as disaster. We didn't talk to each other for months after that...

I am scared. What if it will be awkward? What if we can't be boyfriends? What if I will feel like I am on a date with my brother? I don't have any, but you know, what I mean...

Besides that - why is Scott acting as we just met? It is confusing... Do you know what? I will just ask him. That is the best way, how to find out what is going on in his childish mind.

Messages

Mitch: Hi Scotty, are u here?

Scott: Yep. What's up?

M: I just wanna ask you something and please don't be mad...

S: Never!

M: Never ask you?

S: Noooo. Silly. I will never be mad at you. So?

M: Why did you act as if you don't know me at Starbucks?

S: I can't tell you...

M: I am not going.

S: That is extortion!

M: Yep.

S: Mitchy please! Just keep pretending with me. I really can't tell you - yet. P l e a s e!

M: You are such a child! It is... But I... Damn it! Ok Hoying! But only during the date.

S: That is all I was asking for. Thank you!

M: I am regretting it already.

S: I doubt that, my sassy queen. I have to go. See ya!

M: Sigh...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I am standing in front of the Mitch's house and I am nervous. I shouldn't be, because he is my best friend and he knows EVERYTHING about me already. But for no reason I feel, that this is a special moment. It feels different than I will pick up Mitch and go to some party or rehearsal.

It really feels like an actual date. I am finally going on a date with Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi. I know what do you think - hey Scotty you should do that months ago! ...

Don't be rude, maybe it wasn't "our" time, you know? I am more confident than before and I am surer what I really want. I want Mitch. I admit it. I love him so much, that it scared me in past. It is still scary sort of, but I have to fight for him. I have the feeling that this time it is now or never. The "never" is not an option, so... NOW!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

M: "Hi Scott, you are right on time."

S: "I couldn't let you wait... You look gorgeous! I don't think I have seen anybody as half beautiful as you are... Here you are - roses for my perfect date and chocolate for your heartbreaking smile..."

M: Aww. That is so sweet from him. I got a bouquet of roses and luxurious box of chocolates from an exclusive brand from the Switzerland. Where did he buy it? I have no idea, but it was such lovely surprise. He treats me like a real date, not like someone, who can't surprise you anymore. Well - I know now, that he really can!

"Thank you Scott, I looove chocolate. Let me just put these into the vase, I don't want them to die. Do you want to come in? It will be just a second."

S: "No, thank you. I will wait here. Take your time. I can prolong our reservation."

M: "A reservation? Will you tell me, where are we going?"

S: "Nope."

M: "I hate surprises."

S: "You will love this one, my precious nightingale."

I am afraid that I am blushing. This might be a really good date...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Everything was as I planned. We ate in the high-end restaurant with an extraordinary view at LA. Before I made the reservation, I was reassured, that our table will provide us a privacy. There was a piano playing live and I paid the pianist to play some compositions I knew Mitch like, before we came to the restaurant, so it looked like a coincidence...

Mitch was radiating and I was so happy that I am the one, who made him feel this way.

S: "May I ask you for a walk?" He looked at me, raised an eyebrow.

M: "I don't like exercising really. I should told you I guess, but if you want to, I will join you."

S: "Oh I didn't know that" I winked at him. "Please give me a chance - I am sure you will love this location."

M: "OK. I am in your hands..."

My heart wants to jump from my chest... Be brave Scotty. Be brave!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Mitch was laughing to tears. "No way! N.O. W.A.Y.! That is a perfect place for stroll."

S: "I told you. Perfect place for a perfect lady. May I offer you my arm?"

M: "Of course, milord."

We were walking down the Rodeo Drive and I knew Mitch was pleased - browsing the newest fashion collections on our way.

I felt his hand, laid comfortably on my arm. I gently laid my hand on his, waiting on his reaction. He looked at me, smiled and didn't move away. I felt his soft skin under my fingers and a light pain in my heart. I was touching his hands before, but that was different. Do you understand? I felt another type of love and I can't deny it turned me on also. My body reacted on that simple touch as never before.

I suddenly stopped right infront of the Balenciaga store. What a fortune... "Mitchy?" He looked in my eyes, waiting.

"I want to thank you for the best date I ever had. I am sorry that I was pretending that we don't know each other's. I just wanted to prove to you, that this time I mean it. I don't want nothing else, than to spend every single second of my free time next to you. I want to hear your laugh, your sassy comments. I miss your intelligent humor, your genuine personality..."

Mitch was gazing at me, eyes wide opened.

I was standing in front of him, lowering my body to the same level with him. I took all of my courage and took his hands into mine.

"Mitchy... Please give me a chance. Give us a chance. I am not scared teenager anymore. I know what do you need, I know what do you like. I can be your rock. I can be your pillow. I can hold you tight, but give you a space, when you need it. I can joking around, but I will always protect you..."

He hanged down his head...

"I know that to start dating again is risky... But this is it, Mitchy. I have never felt like this before. God! Do you know how easily you are turning me on?"

Mitch was grinning, continued looking at his shoes.

I approached to him and whispered to his ear. "I want to make you feel good, my lady. I want to explore all your flawless body with my tongue. I want to play with your balls and suck your precious dick. I want to feel your cum on my face. I want to spread your plump ass and make you feel me deep inside of you. I want to hear your moans and groans and I'll make you to beg for more."

Mitch was blushing, but didn't stop me. I could feel his raising arousal...

"Mitchy? Look at me please... Will you be my boyfriend?"

Mitch looked straight into my eyes, sobbing: "I was afraid, that you will never ask."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end?

...

Noooo! :)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

68.8K 3.9K 29
〝 "scott?" i said quietly, gaining his attention. "hm?" scott mumbled. i sat next to him and we didn't look at each other. "i'm sorry," i said after...
115K 5.5K 30
He was willing to share. He couldn't decide. He didn't know.
9.8K 399 36
"Mitch he can't continue to treat you like a secret." "But Kirstie you don't understand, I am a secret..." Scott and Mitch have been keeping a secret...
26.9K 1K 32
If I hadn't told him to stay away, would he of tried harder? If I wasn't so caught off guard, would I have shut him out? If he couldn't read my emoti...