I DON'T LIKE U COZ U R TOO HA...

By NiranjanaNepol

A story about multimillionaire and a girl who hates men completely. More

PART 1
PART 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37

Part 27

11.1K 610 104
By NiranjanaNepol

Part27

Khushi woke up from her sleep jerking. There was no symptom of her husband. Their room was dark. She switched on the light and looked at the clock which shows 4:20 am. Means he already left? She rushed to the washroom. Within fifteen minutes she came downstairs getting fresh. She had already decided what to do. She saw Ratna and Arvind having tea. They passed a quick glance to each other.

Ratna: Khushi why did you wake up so earlier? Chotte already left to the Airport.

Khushi: why didn't he wake me up?

Arvind: He is always like that Beta. He won't disturb anyone.

Ratna: What's that in your hand?

Khushi: It's his medicine. I forgot to keep it in his bag.

Ratna: Hey Devi Maiya. What to do now?

Khushi: I will give it to him before he leaves.

Arvind: No problem Khushi, give it to me I will give it to him.

Khushi: It's ok uncle. What will I do being at home? I will go.

Ratna: But Khushi, Mohan went to drop Chotte. Then how will you go?

Khushi: I can drive.

Saying that, she rushed outside, didn't want to extend the conversation as she was running out of time. "Early morning Road" was enough free to drive fast. Khushi drove towards her destination as speedily as possible, didn't want to miss Arnav. She reached the Airport by taking very less time which a professional driver takes to reach.

Arnav was waiting outside the terminal as Ratna already informed him about Khushi's arrival. He saw Khushi was rushing inside looking for him. She stopped in front of him panting. Arnav was looking at her without disturbing because she need some time to compose.

Arnav: What's the necessary to do this? he asked calmly.

Khushi(showing his medicine while breathing hard): You left your medicine at home.

Arnav: I packed another set of medicine in my hand luggage.

Khushi was not surprised. She already knew it. In fact, She did not come here to give him medicine. It was an excuse to see him before he leaves India.

Khushi(with fake angry): Why didn't you tell me before?

Arnav(smilingly): When my wife wants to see me before leaving then why should I stop her?

Khushi: That's why you left home without bidding bye to me? (she asked without thinking)

Arnav: I don't know you will feel this much serious.

Khushi: Keep this medicine, this will help you if your trip extends. (she expected him to say "no, it won't")

Arnav(taking it from her): Then you will be free for some more days.

Khushi: As if you won't torture me by calling?

She just wanted to know that either he will call her or not as he said before.

Arnav: I already told you I won't disturb you in these days. This will be a golden period of your life. Enjoy it in fullest.

Don't know why it pricked Khushi. she looked at him controlling her tears hard, like, "don't you really call me?" But she believed he will... He can't be sit calmly without doing anything naughty.

Khushi: Let see (she challenged)

Arnav (smirked): Go home. Drive safe. Over speed is not good. You reached earlier than Mohan. Don't do it again.

Khushi: I came in a hurry to give it to you. I don't want you to think that I was deliberately forgot your medicine to put you in trouble.

Arnav: When did you start worrying about what I think?

Khushi: Don't think much about something which is not in my mind.(she said avoiding his eyes) I'm leaving.

Arnav: Ok. (she was about to move) Khushi....

She looked at him asking "what" by raising her eyebrows. Arnav come close to her and kissed her forehead)

Arnav: I LOVE YOU.

Khushi turned her gaze and started walking.

Arnav(shouting from her back): Don't drive with teary eyes. He said gulping.

Khushi sat inside the car and wept lying on the steering wheel. Her heart was aching. She doesn't want to let him go. At the same time, she couldn't stop him. He will ask the reason. What will she say? An unknown fear was scaring her like a ghost. It will not come in front of her at the same time it will not let her stay in peace. She was getting mad at her own self. She started driving after taking some time.

Ratna and Arvind were worried until she reached home. They know what Khushi is feeling right now. They pitted on her. They wanted to help her but as Arnav asked them to act like they know nothing; they were in the pressure of doing that.

They saw Khushi was coming with a dull face. Her "glow" was traveling in Air India flight. She won't be cheerful until Arnav returns. Ratna wanted to hit her son for making her Bahu vulnerable. Khushi smiled at them and went to her room. She wants to be alone for some time which can make her mind peaceful. The same Loneliness; which she was going to curse in some days. 

"Days" which Arnav addressed as "Golden days" of her life have turned out to be "Dark days" of her life in the absence of Arnav. She never knew that his absence would make her aloof from everyone. She felt like there was no one around her even after having everyone with her.

She was hell disturbed because she was not getting disturbed by her husband. It would have been much better if he had been troubling her. This vacuum made her feel like she has no one who she could call HER's.

Twenty days later

As Arnav said, he didn't call her for once. But he speaks with Ratna and Arvind every day. It irked Khushi to the core. Even one time, Ratna was about to give Khushi phone but Arnav stopped her from doing that saying, "I will call Khushi personally". But he never did so. Khushi began to get irritated. She looked all lost every time. Ratna noticed her restlessness.

Ratna: Khushi, are you ok?

Khushi(smilingly): Jee aunty.

Ratna: Do you miss Chotte? (she got a smile as an answer from Khushi.) You can call him if you want to speak to him, right?

Khushi: I don't want to disturb him when he is busy aunty. He will call me when he gets time.

Ratna nodded yes and went to her room. She took her phone and dialed Arnav. He received it right away who was lying on the bed, covering himself by Khushi's SHAWL.

Arnav: Mom, is everything ok?

Ratna(painfully): I don't think so. I can't see my Bahu suffering. She lost her charms. Why are you doing this to her Chotte? Please call her once.

Arnav(gulped): Do you think I'm happy here? Don't you want her to stay with us forever?

Ratna: Mmm

Arnav: Then I have no choice Mom. Let her realize what she is missing.

Ratna: Don't you want to hear her voice at least for once?

Arnav: I'm doing that every day with the help of Aman. Whenever he talks on the phone with Khushi, he connects me in a conference call.

Ratna(amazed): That's it. I was amazed by your self-control, unaware of your trick.

Arnav: Self-control? That too in the matter of Khushi? No way.

Ratna: your confidence will go in air when you will see her in front of you. Mark my words.

Arnav(chuckled): can't help.

Ratna: But think once, at least let her hear your voice.

Arnav: I will think about it.

No matter Arnav will think about it or not. But Ratna decided what she should do to make her Bahu feel better.

It was Arnav's regular calling time. Khushi knew it very well. Ratna switched off her phone and so did Arvind. They stayed in their room. Arnav tried their numbers and he didn't get the line. So without any choice, he tried landline number and it started ringing. Anyone could easily say by the long ring that it was an overseas call. Khushi who was on the way to the kitchen got rooted. It was not so hard to guess that whose call it could be. This was his regular time to talk with his parents. In no time she rushes to the phone and lifts the receiver. She didn't say anything, she didn't have to say. The person who was on the opposite side sensed who it was. He couldn't hold himself anymore. He gave up.

Arnav: Khushi....

Khushi could say nothing. He could hear her little whimper.

Arnav: Khushi are you ok? I never wanted to disturb you. I'm sorry.

He said with concern. Next minute he heard receiver sound. Khushi disconnected the call and rushed to her room sobbing. Next second he received a call from Ratna.

Ratna(yelling): What did you say that Khushi was crying like that?

Arnav: I said nothing Mom.

Ranta: I don't like this Hide and Seek game Chotte.

Arnav: Nor me.

Ratna: When will you come back?

Arnav: Soon.

He cut the call with remorse.

Khushi was crying like a hell. What's happening to her? Why she felt something in her heart when she heard HIS voice? Why her heart was begging for his one look? Why it's urging her to see him right away? Why it feels like dying? She got irritated when he was around. Now she was more irritated when he was not around. What the hell is this? Is she missing her HUSBAND? YES! DAMN YES!

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 22K 43
A love story of simple Man and Girl.
81.4K 4.6K 28
Arnav Singh Raizada, CEO of AR Fashion house and number one business man in India. A rude, arrogant and Cold hearted person to the world. A great bro...
227K 14K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.
238K 13.9K 52
This is Story about Arnav and Khushi who loved each other during college days. Due some problems they parted their ways. while going Khushi said him...