no tears left to cry | t.h

By mxnalisaa

[ SOCIAL MEDIA ] ❝we're turnin' it up❞ [ TOM HOLLAND ] More

↳ intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
discontinued

15

2.7K 49 56
By mxnalisaa

TOMS POV litty city i hate myself wHIP

let's rewind a little bit pull an Angelica Schuyler if ya know what i mean wink wink.

I walked into the building, music blasting into my ears, the smell of sweets and all that fun stuff. when i walked in i saw her.

i started to panic i didn't know what to do, so i just smiled and kept walking. i noticed she was staring.

"uh cass you okay?" i asked trying to play dumb? is that even a thing? i mean lilly did it a lot.

"oh- uh y-yeah, sorry you know me always zoning out, haha... haha." she stuffed a cupcake in her mouth, waved at me goodbye, and walked away fast

"bye?" this was all confusing. i kept walking around for a little bit then joined the dancing when i saw cassie and harry tweet.

the room went silent. then kendall yelled something and everyone continued what they were doing.

"WHATS UP MAH DUUUUDEEE!" a drunk harrison yelled at me. "COME HAVE A DRRINNK BROSKIIIIIIIIII!!!!"

"OKAY!" i had a couple of drinks and knew i was gonna be drunk bUT WHO CARES ITS A PARTYYYYY.

after a couple of drinks, around 10:15 things started to get lit and wild. i didn't know what i was doing, so i found this girl and started dancing with her. little did i know, cassie was watching me and lilly dance together.

WAIT ME AND LILLY? WOW WHAT THE FRICK WHY IS SHE HERE AND WHY AM I DANCING WITH HER?!?!

"ew bYE!" i pushes her off me and danced with a group of friends. the place was really hot and a lot of people were- yeah.

looking around i saw cassie actually dRINKING LIKE WOAH OKAY GIRL. i think my gay is showing.

TIME SKIP TO LIKE 11:47

everything was a blur. then i realized what was going on.

i was kissing cassie. I CANT DO THIS WE HAVENT TALKED IN A MONTH I HAVE TO STOP! but i cant i love her.

tomorrow is gonna be weird.

A/N
i don't know how parties work

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 6.8K 46
"It's you, it's always been you." Started : 17th April 2021 Finished : TBA (social media x real life)
278K 6.4K 33
in which two actors find themselves stuck in a love they don't understand.
462K 8.9K 46
A Tom Holland x Reader social media story You have just began working your dream job; working as an actress for the Marvel Cinematic Universe. You ha...
679K 11.9K 60
❝ UNDEROOS! ❞ a collection of imagines about everyone's favorite friendly neighborhood spider-man.