My Sassy Hater ➳ MiChaeng HIA...

De nabongyeon

❝Please date me for two months and after that, I will never bother you again.❞ 「In which JYP Academy's charmi... Mai multe

1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th
13th
14th
15th
16th
17th
18th
19th
20th
21st
22nd
23rd
24th
25th
26th
27th
28th
29th
30th
31st
33rd
34th
35th
36th
37th
38th
39th
40th
41st
42nd
43rd
44th
45th
46th
47th
48th
49th
50th
51st
52nd
53rd
54th
55th
56th
57th
58th
59th
60th
61st
62nd
63rd
64th
65th
66th
67th
68th
69th
70th
71st
72nd
73rd
74th
75th
76th
77th
78th
79th
80th
81st
82nd
83rd
84th
85th
86th
87th

32nd

6.1K 246 354
De nabongyeon

After Chaeyoung logged out, he put his phone inside his pocket as he leaned on his car while waiting for his fake girlfriend to come out. He's been waiting for how many minutes under the hot sun.

"Ugh, why do girls take so long?" He muttered and added a sigh. He held the handle to the car to wait inside the car since it was hot but then he heard the door open.

"Yah! Chaeng wait!" Mina shouted as she closed her house's door and waddled to Chaeyoung.

The boy looked amused at Mina's penguin walk and he unknowingly grinned while watching her. Cute. He thought.

"Why the heck are you grinning?" Mina asked. She gasped and covered her body with an offended look on her face. "Were you undressing me in your mind?!"

For a moment, Chaeyoung wanted to put Mina in his pocket because of her cute walk, but now, he wants smack her head for assuming.

Chaeyoung gave Mina a disgusted look. "Stop assuming, you penguin. You're not even my type, so you're safe." He grinned.

Mina rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

As if his hand has a mind of its own, it made its way to Mina's cheek and pinched it. Chaeyoung realized what he just did and his face became red as his favorite fruit.

He immediately let go of Mina's soft cheek. "Fuck. Sorry." He said and went to the other side of the car to open the door for her as a gentleman gesture. The girl followed him and went inside the car. Chaeyoung jogged to the other side of the car and went inside.

He glanced at Mina's side and mentally sighed in relief when he saw that Mina had her seatbelts on. He then proceeded to drive to his favorite pancake house.

"Chaeng, aren't you still in your first year of high school? How come you already have a car?" She asked in disbelief.

Chaeyoug smirked, his dimple appeared but Mina wasn't able to see it because it was on the other side of his face.

"I break the rules, Minari." He cockily smirked as he focused on the road.

Mina rolled her eyes at the guy's cockiness and leaned on the window. I wonder how Momo-oppa is doing? She thought.

The car stopped, indicating that they already arrived at the pancake house. He parked the car before going out immediately, to open the door for Mina.

"Thanks." Mina muttered and felt her cheeks getting warmer so she looked down to prevent Chaeyoung from seeing her face.

Chaeyoung nodded. "Sure." He said.

Before they started to walk, Chaeyoung grabbed Mina's bag and walked ahead, not bothering to look back because he was smiling for an unknown reason.

Mina was dumbfounded because of Chaeyoung's act. It's an act Mina. She shrugged and followed Chaeyoung.

The guy chose his usual seat, the one in the corner. Mina then sat in front of him.

A waitress went to their table with a pen and a notepad in her hand. "Hi Chaeng~" she flirtly greeted and winked at Chaeyoung who looked uncomfortable. "What would you and your friend to order?"

Mina's eye twitched as she heard what the bitc— waitress just said. "Correction. Girlfriend." She smirked.

Chaeyoung really likes a jealous penguin.

The waitress rolled her eyes. "Aren't you just one of his hoes?"

Mina stood up and stood in front of the waitress as she glared at her, as of she was ready to beat the shit out of this waitress. "Aren't you just one of the sluts who keeps on throwing themselves on my boyfriend?"

The waitress didn't talk back. She was embarassed.

"Bitch. He's serious about me." She smirked while Chaeyoung nodded vigorously. "Oh, and be careful on who you talk to." She smirked and stepped closer to the made and leaned closer to her ear.

"Because this hoe you're talking to can ruin your entire life in just a snap." She whispered and sat next to Chaeyoung to prevent more flirts to come close to her boyfriend.

"We'd like to request for a new waitress please!" Mina shouted, bringing back the frozen waitress back to reality.

The waitress bowed. "I'm so sorry!" She apilogized and hurriedly ran to the manager, probably trying to explain what happened.

"You really look hot when your jealous." Chaeyoung said, breaking the silence between them.

"Shut up." Mina deadpanned.

Chaeyoung pouted. "Meanie." He sulked.

Mina didn't know why, but she had the urge to kiss those pout away from Chaeyoung's face. She looked at the menu to distract herself.

Chaeyoung noticed something wrong. "Minari." He said.

"Hm?" Mina responded.

"Can we switch places?" He asked. "So that you'll sit at the corner."

Mina had no choice but to stand up and followed Chaeyoung's orders. The guy also stood up and Mina sat first and moved to the side, giving Chaeyoung some space to sit on.

"Are you happy now?" She sarcastically asked. "Ugh what is taking the new waitress so long?" She groaned.

"Not yet." He said as he took off his blazer and placed it on Mina's lap before sitting. "I'm happy now." He said.

When Mina was looking outaide, Chaeyoung was glaring at the male student 2 tables away from them. The guy was looking at Mina in a strange way and Chaeyoung didn't like it. He saw the guy looking away in shame because he saw that he was looking at Son Chaeyoung's girlfriend.

A tall and blonde man who was wearing a white long sleeve polo with the top button unbutton and a loose tie accompanied with slacks that looked similar to Chaeyoung's uniform went to their table with a notepad and a pen in his hand while wearing his charming smile.

"Hey Chaeyoung and Mina. What would you like to order?" He politely asked.

Mina was surprised. "Huh? You know me?" She asked in disbelief.

The guy chuckled. "Of course. You're this smol bean's girlfriend." He said and ruffled Chaeyoung's hair. "Oh, and I'm Yoo Jeongyeon. This little guy here is my childhood friend." He pointed at Chaeyoung who was fixing his hair.

Mina's jawdropped when she remembered something. She looked at Chaeyoung in disbelief. "You're gay?!"

Chaeyoung stopped what he was doing because he was shocked of Mina's question. Why did she ask that kind of question? He thought.

"What the fuck?" He said as he looked at Mina disbelief. "Why do you think I'm gay? I'm straighter than any ruler y'know."

"Didn't you tell me that you liked your childhood friend?"

Chaeyoung facepalmed while Jeongyeon was trying to stifle his laughter.

"Mina, we have another childhood friend so I'm pretty sure that's the one Chaeyoung mentioned." He reasoned and laughed afterwards while Chaeyoung joined him.

Mina mentally beat herself up because of her assumption. She totally embarassed herself just now.

"W-whatever!" She hissed.

The two men's laughter died and they were over it.

"I'll order for you." Chaeyoung said and turned to Jeongyeon. "We'll have the usual." He said.

Jeongyeon finished taking down their orders. "Okay. I have to go now. I gotta punish that waitress." He said and left.

"Why does he work here?" Mina asked. She was curious about it when Jeongyeon introduced himself as Chaeyoung's childhood friend and she figured that he might be around the same age as the cub.

"You may not notice, but he's the owner of this pancake house." He revealed. "He goes here in the morning to help out and manage things and go to school afterwards. But looks like he'll be late." He said as he used his lips to point at Jeongyeon who was talking at his worker with a serious face.

Mina shrugged. "That's what she get for being a bitch."

Chaeyoung smirked. "But hey, you really looked hot when you get jealous." He teased. "You really should get jealous more often."

"Shut up." Mina said and hit Chaeyoung at the back of his head.

°•°

After minutes of waiting their orders finally arrived. Mina gawked at the food Chaeyoung ordered for them. It looked really delicious. 3 pancakes were stacked with also 3 strawberry on top of it and it was swirled with strawberry syrup.

"Whoa. This looks delicious." Mina said as she licked her lips. "How come this isn't in the menu?"

"I get the special treatment here Minari." He cockily said as he smirked. "But it seems like you'll get the special treatment too." He winked.

Mina shrugged. "Let's eat." She said and grabbed a fork.

Chaeyoung nodded and did the same. Mina took a bite on her pancake and she felt like she was in heaven because it was so delicious. She even moaned as she chewed her food.

Chaeyoung smiled at the sight. Mina looked like a kid while eating and he made a mental note that he should take this girl out for breakfast, lunch and dinner more.

He took all of his strawberries and gave them to Mina one by one. "Here. You can have these." He said as he gave her the last one. "It'll taste even more delicious if you have more strawberries."

Mina raised her eyebrow. "What about you?" She asked.

He smiled, making his dimple appear. "I'm fine. Just continue eating." He said and proceed to dig in to his food.

Unknown to Chaeyoung, the girl was blushing at what he just did. "I—uh. . . Thanks."

"You're welcome." He said without even looking at Mina since he was focused at eating.

Mina nodded and continued eating while ignoring the things she was feeling in her heat.

°•°

The two finished eating and Chaeyoung volunteered to pay for them. Mina was about to retort but Chaeyoung already went to the cashier to pay. The girl waited for Chaeyoung at the entrance. After a minute of waiting, Chaeyoung finally came out.

They both went to Chaeyoung's car and like earlier, Chaeyoung opened the door to the passenger's seat for Mina as a gentleman gesture. Mina went inside and muttered a thanks to Chaeyoung. The guy gently closed the door before going in his car and drove to their school.

"Hey Mina." He said, still focusing on the road.

"What?"

"You're pretty."

Mina blushed but good thing he didn't see it. "Are you gonna say that I'm pretty ugly?" She deadpanned.

Chaeyoung shook his head. "Nope. You're pretty and I mean it." He complimented.

"T-thanks." She stuttered. "But why are you complimenting me? It's weird." She shrugged.

"I just want to." Chaeyoung grinned. "Did I make your heart flutter?" He teased.

"Ye— No!" She defended herself.

Chaeyoung laughed causing Mina to hit his arm.

"Y-yah! Stop! I'm driving!" He hissed as he tried to protect himself with his right arm while the other was on the steering wheel. "We'll die if you continue!"

Mina didn't stop. "Then stop teasing me for fuck's sake!"

"Fine!"

Then Mina stopped hitting him. Chaeyoung sighed in relief because he knew he was going to live for another day.

"We're here." Chaeyoung announced as he finished parking his car to the school's parking lot.

Chaeyoung went out of the car to open the door for Mina. She was getting used to his gentleman acts. Mina thought Chaeyoung was gonna walk ahead but instead, he grabbed Mina's bag and held her hand and intertwined their fingers before going in the school.

As usual, students around them greeted since they were a popular couple in their school but some of them just glared either at Mina or Chaeyoung for dating their crushes.

"CHAE!!!!!" A voice shouted, earning the attention of all of the students in the hallway including Mina and Chaeyoung.

His eyes widened and a smile appeared in his face when he saw a familiar girl who looked like an eagle waving at him.

"DUBU!!!!" He shouted back as he placed the bags he was carrying on the floor and ran to the girl and gave her a bone crushing hug and the girl did the same.

As Mina watched the scene, she felt hurt and mad for some reason but she didn't show it. Who's this bit— girl? She thought.

Chaeyoung broke the hug and ruffled the girl's hair while the of them laughed and talked a bit. Chaeyoung grabbed the girl's wrist and dragged her to Mina.

"Minari, I wanna introduce someone to you." He said and smiled.

Oh how Mina wanted to roll her eyes, but she stopped herself and gave a smile instead.

"Minari, this is Kim Dahyun." He pointed at the girl beside him. "My childhood friend. She just transferred here."

Oh. It's her. Mina thought.

He then turned to Dahyun. "Dubu, this is Myoui Mina. My girlfriend."

"Hi!" Dahyun greeted as she took out her hand for Mina to shake. Mina smiled and shook Dahyun's hand. "Please take care of this dwarf. He might be a pain in the ass but I hope you can handle him."

Mina nodded as she let go of Dahyun's hand. "I will." She assured Dahyun.

"Where's your room?" Chaeyoung asked Dahyun.

"Oh. I don't know where, but I'm in 1-A." She said as she scratched her head.

Chaeyoung's face beamed. "Dude! We're in the same class!" He exclaimed.

"Nice!" And the two of them high-fived.

Mina, for the nth time, tried to stop herself from groaning and rollimg her eyes at what's happening in front of her. She grabbed her bag. "I'll go ahead." She said and left.

Chaeyoung thought it was unusual for Mina to act that way but he assumed that she was at her red day so he shrugged.

"Let's go to class?" Chaeyoung asked his childhood friend as he grabbed his bag.

"Sure." Dahyun smiled and the two went to their classroom.

Meanwhile, as Mina walked to her classroom, she was still thinking about what happened earlier. She finally met the girl Chaeyoung like so why was she so bothered about it?

Something inside Mina didn't like the moment when Chaeyoung left her just to give Dahyun a hug.

Mina wasn't jealous at all.

Or was she?

•°•

sorry if this chapter is disappointing :<

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

77.8K 2.7K 54
- She's not hard to love, but our love is. - Myoui Mina. The known homophobic one met a particular cub who was able to break her tall iron walls and...
912K 32.4K 56
"You're annoying, idiotic and stubborn. I hate you." "Hm, we all know you mean the opposite Ms. Myoui." ~ ©️CubChaeng | Univeristy AU Hope you enjoy...
89K 2.7K 67
I will ALWAYS love u. I will ALWAYS choose u. I will ALWAYS protected u. I will ALWAYS be right there for u. ALWAYS ......... but I'm also always hur...
805K 40.7K 93
BOOK ONE Myoui Mina: the greatest fuccgirl of Maxence Woman University meets the most adorable Frenchie, Son Chaeyoung. Will Mina go rough or soft? M...