dolan twins preferences

Av etdolans

what it would be like to date the dolan twins. Mer

opening
2 - when you're having anxiety
3 - how you met
4 - his favorite things about you
5 - what he calls you
6 - what you call him
7 - your youtuber ex
8 - shows you watch together

1 - when it storms

171 11 0
Av etdolans

what he does with you when it storms.

Ethan: you absolutely hate storms. you guys will be watching a movie, and as soon as thunder sounds through your apartment, you throw yourself into your boyfriend. you always think of the worst when it storms. ethan would chuckle at you and hold you. he'd do everything he could to distract you. he would tell you it's okay while rubbing your back. he would lift your chin up to meet his face and begin kissing all over your face, making you laugh.

Grayson: you love storms, as does Grayson. whenever it storms, you guys would lay in bed. no lights on, no television on. you would just lay in each other's arms while listening to the rain hit the window of your bedroom. it was nothing but peaceful. he'd rub his fingertips on your arm and occasionally kiss your lips softly. you both would eventually drift to sleep.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

456K 9.5K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
258K 8.7K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
960K 38K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
954K 51.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...