Choices - Book I - Power Rang...

De xxxMiaTiffanyxxx

Kylie wants to be a journalist and is starting her career by writing a blog. She tried blogging about fashion... Mais

1 - Intros
2 - Date Number One
3 - Chase
4 - The Power Rangers
5 - H
6 - Cafe Confessions
7 - Finding the Hideout
8 - Make Believe
9 - Spellbinder
10 - Spell On Me
11 - Butterfly Kisses
12 - Taken
:-x
14 - Does It Make A Sound?
15 - Not What I Thought
16 - Black Ranger
17 - Demorphed
18 - Black Ranger Kisses Writer
19 - My Dad
20 - The Offer
21 - Amber Beach News
22 - Official
23 - Perfect
24 - Cinema Date
25 - Stand Off
26 - The Article
27 - Taken 2
28 - Guilty or Innocent?
29 - The Kiss
30 - Watching You
A/N
Quick Update
31 - The Bomb
33 - Telling The Rangers
34 - The Fall Out
35 - You're Behind It
36 - Building A Bridge
37 - I Love You
38 - A Goodbye
39 - The Last Song
Thank You
New story??

32 - An Adult Sleepover

1.2K 36 2
De xxxMiaTiffanyxxx

Chase came over that night. We sat in my bed, watched films and scoffed popcorn. I wanted to tell him about the article, but I didn't want to make him nervous or scared about what might happen.

"You've been weirdly quiet Ky, everything alright?" Chase asked as the second film rolled the credits.

I muffled a yes as I nodded, leaning down on his chest, "just tired I guess."

"It is getting late, I should probably go" Chase went to sit up, but I pushed him back down.

"No, please stay" I looked up into his eyes.

I had felt so much love for him that I didn't want him to get hurt; this article was going to break him and the team. I needed to sort it out myself before it got into anything solid and out into the world. Then there was no going back.

"What? As in, stay the night?" Chase asked, wrapping his arms round my waist.

"Yeah" I leaned my head up and gently pushed my lips onto his. It started out as a soft, loving kiss. It soon changed.

Soon enough, Chase rolled over and was lying on top of me, our bodies the closest they've ever been.

"You sure you want me to stay?" He asked, breaking the kiss.

"More than anything."

The next morning I woke cuddled up to Chase. It felt amazing waking up to him, I never wanted this to end. My phone buzzed on the side, I picked it up trying not to wake Chase.

Some guy has been hanging round the cafe asking us weird questions, says he works with you? T

Well, at least Tyler was speaking to me, sort of.

Ill be right there.

I gently shifted, perching on my elbow to give Chase a kiss, "morning" I said softly as he stirred.

"Morning" he smiled, pulling me in for another, more passionate, kiss. "I could get use to waking up like this."

"Me too" I kissed the tip of his nose before jumping up, "Come on. I gotta get to the cafe. Tyler text saying something's up."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

37.6K 1.1K 44
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ⸻ ╰┈➤ 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗠𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗬. ❝ A secret agency combines a ne...
1.9K 48 12
This is the story of the power rangers, except told from the 6th rangers Pov the white ranger. Threw out the story you end up falling in love with Ja...
31.2K 657 23
Seashells (Completed)💎 -Book One of the Aquatic Duology- --- Millions of years ago, the evil Sledge tried to steal the greatest power in the univers...
45.3K 978 36
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ⸻ ╰─➤ 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗗 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝗧𝗢 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗬. A year after...