straightening up malik {zayn...

Bởi xxrollingstonesxx

"I'm sorry babe but......I have fatal disease" he said looking down in sadness. "wh-at?......wh-at dise-ase... Xem Thêm

straightening up malik {zayn malik}
chapter ~1~
follow spree !! :)
chapter ~2~
chapter ~3~
not an update :(
chapter ~4~
A/N
chapter ~5~
chapter ~6~
COVER MAKER!
chapter ~7~
chapter ~8~
chapter ~9~
chapter ~10~
chapter ~11~
chapter ~12~
chapter ~13~
chapter ~14~
chapter ~15~
chapter ~16~ (Day 1)
chapter ~17~( Day 2)
chapter ~18~ (Day 3)
chapter ~19~
chapter ~20~
chapter ~21~
chapter ~22~
chapter ~23~
chapter ~24~
chapter ~25~
chapter ~26~
chapter ~27~
chapter ~28~
chapter ~29~
chapter ~30~
Not an update!
chapter ~31~
chapter ~32~
chapter ~33~
chapter ~34~
chapter ~35~
Epilogue
Last but not least :D
The story is out!!!

chapter ~36~

1.7K 97 17
Bởi xxrollingstonesxx

Mira's (p.o.v)

I'm now five months almost six months pregnant with peanut, alot of things had changed in these couple of months , me and zayn finally decided that it's enough for us to take things slow and be back together......for real , harry and zayn became more than brothers again and they forgot about their rockey stage and finally I met zayn's family and guess what? they liked me especially his little sister safaa , she became very fond of me , his dad is not that bad after all and he finally got that zayn isn't a little boy anymore and that he has a wife and a baby on the way.

Today is the day we are going to find the peanut's gender , we haven't decided what we are going to name him or her yet , I'm currently getting dressed for the doctor's appointment while zayn is fixing his hair in the bathroom .

I didn't want to go so fancy just comfortable clothes will do , I put on a baggy white t-shirt with 'Mommy to be' written on it and wore a jeans baggy overall then I slipped my converse , I didn't put on much makeup just a strawberry flavoured lip gloss and mascara , my hair has grown so much it almost reaches my bum but it has so many split ends , peanuts took all my nuitriens .

"Zayn! I'm ready"i called him , he poked his head out of the bathroom then he walked out of the bathroom.

"Can we go now ? " I said feeling excited to know the gender of the baby .

He chuckled and nodded "Yup let's go " I smiled and we walked put of our flat .

"My bump is really big , I feel like it shouldn't be that big when I'm just five months pregnant" I said rubbing my belly as we entered the elevator.

"You know I heard that if women have big bump then they will have a boy and if they have a small bump then it's a girl because boys are bigger and stronger than girls" zayn said with a proud smile.

"I hate to burst your bubble zayn but that is utter bullshit , any women could have a small bump but she will give a birth to a tiny unhealthy boy" I said with a smirk , his smile fell.

"Sometimes I forget that you was the smart nurd in university" he mutter , I glare at him .

****

"Mrs. Mira malik" the nurse called my name , we both stood up and walked in the room to find a middle aged doctor standing infront of his desk .

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. malik , I'm dr. pepper and I will be your doctor throu5 your pregnancy" he said with a formal handshake .

"Hello dr. pepper" I said with a polite smile.

"Its nice to meet you " zayn said with a grin , I can tell that he is happy that the doctor is not some young doctor .

"Lay here please" he said motioning at the examination table, I nodded and layed on it , he sat on the chair next to me and raised my shirt so my bump is on fully show , " This might be a little cold" he said and rubbed a cold gel on my stomach I flinched a bit .

He put that thing on my stomach and kept moving it " Here that's your baby " he aaid pointed at the screen , zayn held my hand as our eyes watered from the sight of our baby , I can see the baby's little fingers and toes .

"Do you want to know the gender ?" dr. pepper asked , I nodded quickly and looked at zayn , he has tears on his cheeks but he wiped them quickly.

"It's a.......boy , congratulations" he said , me and zayn broke in a biggest grin ever , zayn always wanted a boy , I wanted a girl but of course I will love him to death , he will be my little sunshine .

"I will leave you for a few minutes" the doctor said and walked out of the room to let us have some privacy.

"Is that his penis?"zayn said pointing at the screen , I laughed and shrugged.

"I don't know, but I'm so happy that we are having a boy " I said , zayn leaned down and kissed my lips.

"Me too babe me too" he said smiling .

"What are we going to name him?" I asked him , zayn thought for a minute then smiled.

"Zachery evan malik" zayn smiled , I actually like the name it's unique , I smiled and nodded at zayn , I can't wait until we start out little family.

THE END

****************************************

Okay so it's end of the story *crying*

But

there will be an epilogue! I don't know when I will update because ramadhan is on sunday and I will be fasting so it will be hard to write but I will tryy I promise.

RAMADHAN MUBARAK TO ALL MUSLIMS OUT THERE !! RAMADHAN KAREEM :D

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.5M 84.2K 36
Tutoring the Bad Boy. ~~ He smirked. "Whoops! Look who has read 50 Shades of Grey. Trust me getting kinky is almost every guys dream. I knew you had...
23.3K 2.6K 103
Torn Between Reality © ❝What is love if all we have are happy endings?❞ ...
29.5K 1.4K 39
HARRY STYLES A man that is known to be the biggest tycoon in the world. He owns the chain of restaurant and Casino. But what no one knows is...
3.2K 110 14
Zayn Malik has always been the school's bad boy. Snap your fingers and he'll have a new girl by his side. Look at him wrong and live to regret it. Hi...