Him | Completed |

נכתב על ידי morgan_amber_99

Reader x crush (Most of these are if your crush was your boyfriend so enjoy anyway) This is a bunch of cheesy... עוד

Ignore
He tells you how he feels
First kiss
Cuddles
Starry night
i love you.
Gym class
Rain
School dance
Hair
Football (requested)
Across the Room
Photoshoot
7 minutes in heaven
Hands
Thighs

Scary movie

806 13 0
נכתב על ידי morgan_amber_99

You're at his house. Nobody's home since they're at work and his siblings are somewhere with their friends. You both got bored sitting around so you decide to watch a scary movie. His arm wraps around your shoulders once the movie begins. The movie gets to a really scary part. You hide your eyes with a fuzzy (y/f/c) blanket. He looks at you with a smirk and giggle. You look at him like he's crazy because he isn't scared. Your eyes turn back to the screen and you get scared again. He pulls you in close to him and says "don't be scared. I'm here to protect you."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1M 26.2K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
3.1M 180K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...