S.O.S

Av Adazs823

No one ever noticed her sadness, no one noticed her tears, no one noticed her pain. But everyone noticed her... Mer

1.Amanda
2.Eva
3.Amanda
4.Eva
5.Eva
6.Jay
7.Amanda
8.Amanda
9.Eva
10.Amanda
11.Jay
12.Amanda
14.Eva
15.Jay
16.Amanda
17.Maisie
18.Eva
19.Maisie
20.Jade
21.Eva
22.Jay
23.Eva
24.Jay
25.Maisie
26.Jade
27.Jay
28.Maisie
29.Ivy
31.Eva
32.Jay
33.Maisie

13.Emily

10 1 0
Av Adazs823

Amanda kinda just turned up at my door, i wasn't gonna turn her down since i don't have a problem with her.

She has made herself at home straight away.....YEET!!!. she seemed so down when she first came,now she smiles but still doesn't leave the house unless you count the one time i made her leave to get a job since im photographer im hardly home and i don't think leaving her alone is good AT ALL.

I really want to help eva and amanda fix whatever is wrong but i don't really know what's wrong since amanda doesn't talk about it. in all honesty she hardly talks which is a bit of putting but i guess she is just dealing with her troubles differently from others. i let her sit alone while i continue with whatever im doing it's not that i don't care but she seems happier when she is lonely not alone.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

3.9K 671 31
Seeking to escape the pain she ran. She thought she was running from everything instead she found everything including herself. And it all started on...
202 8 5
Sarah had everything that most girls want. She was in the popular crowd, had a spot on the cheer leading team, and the most amazing boyfriend. But w...
16.7K 668 13
That girl why were they afraid of that girl. She didn't bug anyone she kept to herself but she still scared everyone. One girl see's past that and gi...
396 31 11
A story of a girl who have nothing but herself, filled with curiosity, a lil impatience, childishness and kindness who has to get married to a heartl...