แดต'แดธแดธ แดฐแดตแดฑ แถ แดผแดฟ สธแดผแต | ๐“๐“ช๐“ถ๐“–๐“ฒ...

Door usagithesailormoon

[UNDER MAJOR EDITING] โ˜…ๅฝก ๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…“ ๅฝกโ˜… โ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ! ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด... Meer

A/N ๐Ÿ˜Š
Prologue
Ch. 1 : The Reason
Ch. 2 : The Revelation
Ch. 3 : I Need You
A/N:
Ch. 5 : The Game of Hate and Love
Ch. 6 : Friends or Enemy
Ch. 7 : Jealousy
A/N :- Break
Author's Note : Apologize
Chapter 8 : Yoongi v Namjoon
Chapter 9 : I'll Protect You
Chapter 10 : The Aftermath
Chapter 11 : Heaven or Hell
Chapter 12 : The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 13 : Droplets of Love
Appreciation
Chapter 14 : Justifying Love
Chapter 15 : Heliotrope The Eternal Love
Final Words ๐Ÿ’‹

Chapter 4 : Family

5K 288 95
Door usagithesailormoon

Namjoon and Seokjin are standing in front of Seokjin's apartment after they fetch up all Namjoon's belonging while he is going to stay there. Namjoon quite excited to live together with his brother. It's been a long time he had spend with Seokjin since his brother moved out from the mansion.

"Well, from now on I'm going to drop and  pick you up at school. Then I will whipped out that dumbass Yoongi..."said Seokjin while searching for his apartment key in his backpack.

Namjoon giggled. It's amused him when remembering Seokjin exeggerated reaction to his story this morning. How Seokjin snapped at the realization of he had been bullied by Yoongi and friends, and how furious Seokjin that he was preparing himself to go to Yoongi's house at that moment in order to kill him out of anger.

He keeps on ranting how he will toss Yoongi on the floor, strangle his neck and broke his legs and hands for messing up with his little brother. It takes about one hour for Namjoon to cool down Seokjin, coaxed him to cancel his plan to complaint against Yoongi to school administration and even to the police. Seokjin obviously exeggerated, that's what Namjoon thought of but for Seokjin it is definately a serious issue.

Bullying is never okay. It should never be tolerated at all. It's became the chronic illness among the society nowadays that need a better prevention. Students are deemed to blossom as a better person in the future, not to engage with some brutality of certain crime. That is not how a school should react against it. No action means it is allowed to be that way. Students are not a criminal in the making.

"Ah, I forgot to tell you one thing. Actually I lived with...."

Seokjin words cut short when the door suddenly open from the other side. And someone with evidently out of  ordinary whatsoever personality and beyond Seokjin's belief to appear, standing at the door frame innocently with wide smile. Seokjin now knows he is doomed.

Damn, Tae!

"Jinnie boy, my lovely patient....let me take your temp.pe.ra.tu.re...."

And the world seems halted at the moment. Seokjin facepalmed himself looking at his housemate aka his boyfriend, who seems as shocked as Seokjin and Namjoon, blinking his eyes rapidl. And right now, at this moment, in front of Seokjin, he just wanna kill himself out of embarassment.

Oh God, please kill me!!

"I forgot to tell both of you...emmm" sighed Seokjin pointing at Namjoon and the man weakly. Seokjin just mad at himself for forgetting such trivial matters. Now he had made the situation super duper awkward between the three of them, especially Namjoon.

Namjoon totally flustered. His eyes widen and his mouth gaped, can't believed for what he had seen just now.

This is absurd! Totally absurd!

His cheek blush at the sudden event and he can feel that his whole body burning looking at the figure in front of him.

"Tae...what is this are you wearing?" asked Seokjin when all of them in the house, standing in the middle of the living room, still in an awkward situation. His eyes on Taehyung who seems less affected as he is.

Taehyung bit his lips and try to pull down his short skirts. He's quite embarass at his outfit right now. He didn't expect that Seokjin will bring someone with him today to their apartment. He had planned to surprise Seokjin today with his new outfit but to his amazed, he is the one that got the surprise prize.

Seokjin scanning Taehyung from head to toe. Gulping his own saliva, Taehyung did intimidating and alluring. He's wearing a white nurse outfit with nurse cap and his long leg were wrapped with black net stockings. To be honest, he will surely jump at Taehyung immediately and gonna eat Taehyung alive if it is not because of Namjoon is here with them. This is a sincere sinful provocation to him.

So, Seokjin shows Namjoon his room and asked him to take rest and he later on dragged Taehyung to their shared bedroom. Not without saying sorry to Namjoon first for Taehyung ridiculous behaviour. Ridiculosly cute actually for him. And Namjoon just giggled at his brother and muttered 'it's okay' without sound.

Seokjin closed the door and finally exhaling a heavy breath, gasped at Taehyung who standing in the middle of the room, while both of his hand wrapped his own waist waiting for Seokjin explaination.

"Babe.. sorry. I just decided this morning and I can't let Namjoon alone. Please don't mad at me okay?" told Seokjin feeling so guilty. He knows he had ruined Taehyung surprised for making last minute decision about Namjoon and Taehyung surely will be all grumpy and sulking for the whole week.

"Namjoon? Joonie? Your brother?" asked Taehyung eagerly.

Seokjin shook his head without looking at his boyfriend. Taehyung suddenly grabbed Seokjin and pulled him into his embrace.

"Omo, Jinnie. Of course I don't mad at you. You did the right thing honey. I always want to meet your cute little brother. I'm glad that you bring him here..."said Taehyung, consolling Seokjin's inner guilt.

Seokjin froze. He didn't expect Taehyung will be so welcoming about Namjoon but he is relieved. Taehyung not in a bad mood or even sulking. Seokjin tighten his hand against Taehyung's waist and nuzzled his nose on the neck, sensing the sweet perfume which always act as an aromatherapy that will solace his struggle.

"Argghhhh!!!!"

Seokjin jumped at Taehyung out of blue screaming. He looks at Taehyung, startled and worried.

"What's wrong babe?"

Taehyung pouted and lowered his eyes to his outfit. "Jinnie!!! You should tell me earlier, now Joonie will think I'm a crazy weirdo in this uniform!!"

Seokjin laughed out loud and put a kiss on Taehyung red face. Two kisses on both of his cheeks, to tone down Taehyung distress. Seokjin once again scanning his boyfriend, this time with a smirk on his face.

"Babe...you look kinkier in this..."

Taehyung smack Seokjin chest and laughed. "I just bought it from the matron last two weeks and asked Mina to give it to me secretly at the hospital. Gonna surprise you today before my shift. But looks who'd ruined it."

Seokjin scracthed his neck, feeling guilty for ruining Taehyung plan. He forgot to inform Taehyung before hand, too occupy with excitement that Namjoon gonna stay over his apartment. He has know idea at that time he was living together with Taehyung all this while.

Seokjin put his hand on Taehyung waist, pull his body to his closer and brush his nose to Taehyung's.

"So...what do you wanna do in this uniform actually?"asked Seokjin, whispering and his tone sound so alluring.

Taehyung shivering at Seokjin's low voice arousing his disrupted desire earlier. He crossed his arms on Seokjin's neck, bitting his lips lustful looking at Seokjin lovingly.

"Emmm, I'm going to take your temperature first, in case you have a fever..." said Taehyung while put his palm on Seokjin's face acted like his checking the temperature for real.

Seokjin laughed in excitement.

"Emmm...then?"

"Then, I'm gonna check your blood pressure here..." Taehyung fingers slowly scrolling down Seokjin's arm.

"Then?"

"Then, Im going to give you a special injection here..." said Taehyung and his hand was on Seokjin's ass, poking as to indicate an injection to the butt.

Seokjin's bite his lower lips with a yelp, ticklish at Taehyung hand on his butt.

"Hmmmm...then?"

"Then I'm going to spongebath you..."

Seokjin's giggled at Taehyung to do list. It is so enchanting and hard to resist. His inner side want to fulfill all of that, make Taehyung nursing him on their love bed all night hugging each other, lots of kissing and to love Taehyung to the fullest, romantically. To his dismay, he have to dissappoint Taehyung eventhough he is one hundred percent want that badly. But not today. Today, he need to make sure Namjoon is comfortable in their house.

"Babe...sorry to dissappoint you. Namjoon..."

Taehyung shushed Seokjin with his slim finger on his lips while shooking his head.

"Namjoon is important. For you, and for me.. "

Seokjin sighed. He loosen themselves, pull Taehyung wrist to sit on the bed. Taehyung knows something is wrong. He knows Seokjin for a long time. Since they were both studied together in  medical school. Seokjin always told him about Namjoon. He knows how important Namjoon in Seokjin's life. How Seokjin want to protect his fragile brother from this cruel world.

"He'd been bullied again at the new school. If I didn't forced him, he will never say anything about it. Ahjussi told me lately he always got bruise and cuts in his body due to the bullying but he always denied it. Im afraid Tae...Im afraid he will break one day..That's why I want him to be here with me...with us..."voice Seokjin and in the verge of tears.

Taehyung grab Seokjin hands tighter and his other hand slowly rubbing Seokjin back try to calm him.

"It's okay, it's gonna be okay. Don't worry love. We are here to take care of him now. He will be fine.."

Seokjin nodded at Taehyung words. He did feel at ease for the moment, thinking that now he has Taehyung on his side to be with Namjoon, to help his brother. Seokjin is grateful for Taehyung understanding and his willingness to accept Namjoon in their life. What could be more that he want in his life than this happy moment?

×××××××××

Namjoon wake up in that morning, feeling alive and more refreshing than he ever felt in the mansion. He knows he is happy to be here, more than what he felt when staying at the luxurious house but rather feeling alone and empty.

He went to kitchen after bath, fully wrapped in his school uniform and found his brother is busy preparing breakfast in the kitchen.

"Morning hyung..."said Namjoon with cheerful tone.

Seokjin turned away at look at Namjoon who had seated at the dining table near the kitchen counter. Seokjin smile gleefully at Namjoon who is beaming and shining more than yesterday. Deep inside Seokjin is grateful that his decision to agree with Namjoon's request to stay here is accurate.

"Morning. Eat your pancakes, I'll send you to the school afterwards,"said Seokjin.

Namjoon take a few bites of pancake while his eyes searching for Taehyung. Seokjin joined him and sit in in front of Namjoon.

"Err hyung? Where is that noona?"

Seokjin choke on his pancakes at abrupt question by Namjoon and hastily pick up his orange juice, drink to the end of the glass before looking at Namjoon's confused face.

"You mean Taehyung? He...He's not noona Joonie yah..he's hyung to you."explained Seokjin nervously.

Namjoon's mouth gaped and he had this super duper blurred face looking at Seokjin's reddish reflection. His eyebrows frowned and his mind were trying to think about something when he did realized the reason of Seokjin bewildered reaction just now.

Namjoon put his palm on his mouth,  now conscious that he had made a terrible mistakes. His eyes quivering and his hand literally shaking. 

Seokjin cought up Namjoon's panick attack symptom and hurriedly to his side, hugging him on the shoulder.

"Yah, Joonie. It's okay. It's okay. Relax. No need to panick, I'm not mad..."

"H-hyung..."mumble Namjoon, trying to pick up his own breath, inhaling slowly catching the normal pace with Seokjin.

"Emm..."

"That's why I thought his voice too raspy for a girl..."

Seokjin burst into laughter at Namjoon innocent remarks soon followed by Namjoon. Amused that he freakingly mistaken Taehyung for a girl. It's not totally his mistakes thou. Taehyung appearance yesterday was too girlish in the nurse uniform with blond curly hair and hairbang falls at his forehead,  topped with a white nurse cap. He even wore black eyeliner and shining lip balm in pink making his face looks as beautiful as a woman shoud be. Not to say also those silver earing that swinging on his both earlobe.

Afar from that, Namjoon is happy. Happy that he has a brother that cares for him. A family that he always wanted for the whole of his life besides his father. This family, consist of him, Seokjin and the so called noona Taehyung already enough. He wants to stay here forever.

I'm allowed to be this happy right?

-just imagine this is how Taehyung looks like-

😂😂😂

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

164K 8.3K 26
๐™‹๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™‹๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ข๐™š. ๐˜ผ๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™– ๐™›๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š, ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ž...
97.8K 2.3K 33
๐™…๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  1: ๐™๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ [๐™…๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง]โœ“ ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  2: ๐™๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ [๐™…๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง] 2 Last edited 8/18/20
50.7K 1.2K 21
[COMPLETED] โ–ช๏ธSEQUEL TO HATEโ–ช๏ธ What happens now? McTae_Tae 2018 STARTED 4th Feb 2018 ENDED 6th Apr 2018
1.2K 38 7
๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐๐“๐’ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž <๐Ÿ‘