Angel - Supernatural

De StineSkar

Book 1 'Season 4 & 5' This is a fem!Castiel story. It will follow the plot except that Castiel is a girl. So... Mais

Cast
Season 4
4x01 - Lazarus Rising
4x02 - Are You There God?
4x03 - In The Beginning
4x07 - It's The Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester
4x09 & 4x10 - I know what you did last summer/ Heaven and Hell
4x15 - Death takes a holiday
4x16 - On the head of a pin
4x18 - The monster at the end of this book
4x21 - When The Levee Breaks
4x22 - Lucifer's Rising
Season 5
5x01 - Sympathy for the devil
5x02 - Good God, Y'all
5x03 - Free to be you and me
5x04 - The End
5x06 - I Believe The Children Are Our Future
5x08 - Changing Channels
5x10 - Abandon All Hope
5x13 - The Song Remains The Same
5x14 - My Bloody Valentine
5x16 - Dark Side Of The Moon
5x17 - 99 Problems
5x18 - Point Of No Return
5x21 - Two Minutes To Midnight
5x22 - Swan Song
Book 2

4x20 - The Rapture

2.3K 73 16
De StineSkar

Pier – Day

Dean is fishing at the end of a pier. Castiel appears. "We need to talk"

"I'm dreaming, aren't I?"

"It's not safe here. Someplace more private" Cas tells him.

"More private? We're inside my head" Dean tells her.

"Exactly. Someone could be listening"

"Cas, what's wrong?" Dean asks noticing her behavior.

"Meet me here" Cas tells him as she hands him a piece of paper. "Go now" Dean looks up and Castiel is gone from the pier. Dean wakes up with a gasp in a motel room.

**********

Warehouse – Same Night

Dean and Sam walk through the warehouse, flashlights on. "Well, what did she say, Dean? What was so important?"

"If I knew, would I be here?" Dean and Sam ascend a set of stairs. "What the hell?" The room is a complete mess.

"it looks like a bomb went off"

"There was a fight here" Dean says.

"between who?" Sam asks. Dean's flashlight beam lands on a symbol painted in blood on the wall. "Check it out. Look familiar?"

"Yeah, it does"

"Anna used something like that to wish the angels back to the cornfield" Dean explains.

"So, what? Cas was fighting angels?"

"I don't know" Dean finds Castiel in the rubble. "Sam. Cas? Cas. Hey, Cas?"

"What's...? what's...? What's going on?" Cas stumbles.

"Just take it easy. Take it easy" Dean soothes her.

"Oh, no"

"Cas, you okay?" Sam asks noticing her strange behavior.

"Ugh, Castiel. I'm not Castiel. It's me"

"Who's me?" Sam asks confused.

"Jenna. My name is Jenna"

"Where the hell is Castiel?" Dean asks frustrated.

"She's gone"

**********

Motel Room – Night

Jenna sits at a table and devours a hamburger while Dean and Sam watch. "Hmm" Jenna hums.

"You mind slowing down? You're gonna give me angina" Dean said sarcastically.

"I'm hungry"

"When's the last time you ate?" Sam asks concerned.

"I don't know. Months" Jenna guess. She takes another bite of her hamburger and then continues to eat ravenously. "Mmm. Mmm. Mmm!"

"What the hell happened back there? It looked like an angel battle royale" Sam asks confused.

"All I remember is a flash of light and I, uh... I woke up and I was just, you know, like, me again" Jenna tries to explain.

"So, what? Cas just ditched out of your meat suit?" Dean asks annoyed, seeing this woman who he recognize as Cas, but it's not her makes him mad and a little sad.

"I really don't know"

"You remember anything about being possessed? Anything at all?" Sam asks.

"Yeah, bits and pieces. I mean, angel inside of you, it's kinda like being chained to a comet" Jenna explains.

"Ah, that doesn't sound like much fun"

"Understatement"

"Cas said she wanted to tell us something. Please tell me you remember that" Sam pleads.

"Sorry"

"Come on, what do you know"

"My name is Jenna Novak. I'm from Pontiac, Illinois"

**********

Jenna's house, Dining Room – Night, One year ago

"I have a family"

Jenna, Andrew (her husband) and Claire (her daughter) are sitting down to dinner. Claire reaches for some food. "Claire" Jenna warns. They join hands and bow their heads to say grace.

"Bless this food, oh, Lod, and ourselves to thy loving service that we may always continue in thy faith and fear to the honor and glory of thy name. Amen" Jenna finishes.

"Amen" Andrew and Claire say together.

**********

Jenna is asleep in her armchair with the TV on a religious channel. The TV goes to static, waking Jenna up. She stands "What the heck?" Jenna tries to turn off the TV, but is unsuccessful. The sound of the static becomes high pitched and Jenna falls to her knees and covers her ears. Eventually, she falls to the ground and suffers convulsions.

**********

Motel – Same Night, Present day

Sam and Dean stand outside. "So, what do we do?" Sam asks.

"What do you mean? They chick got a family. We buy her a bus ticket, send her home" Dean said.

"I don't know about that. Dean, she's the only lead we got"

"She doesn't know anything"

"Are you 100% about that?"

"You think she's lying? What, you wanna go Guantanamo on the gal?"

"Dean, maybe she doesn't even know what she knows"

"Huh?"

"I say at least we get her to Bobby's. maybe all she needs is hypnosis or a psychic. Or hell, maybe Cas will just drop back into her"

"I don't know, man" Dean hesitates.

"Dean, back there, that was angel-on-angel violence. Now, I don't know what's going on, but it's big. And we can't just let the only lead we got just skip out"

Dean shakes his head. "What?" Sam asks.

"You remember when our job was helping people? Like, getting them back to their families?"

"You think I don't want to help her? I'm just being realistic. I mean, hell, we're doing her a favor"

"How?"

"Dean, if we want to question the girl, you can damn well bet the demons do, too" Sam explains. Dean sighs in defeat.

**********

"The hell are you talking about, I can't go home?" Jenna snaps.

"There's a good chance you have a bull's-eye on your back" Dean explains.

"What? From who?"

"Demons"

"Come on, that's crazy. What do they want with me?"

"I don't know, information, maybe?"

"I don't know anything"

"I know, but—" "Look, I'm done okay? With demons, angels, all of it. I just want to go home" Jenna cuts him off.

"We understand"

"I don't think that you do understand. I've been shot and stabbed and healed, and my body has been dragged all over the earth. By some miracle, I'm out, and I'm done. I've given enough, okay?"

"Look, all we're saying is that until we figure this out, the safest place is with us" Sam tries to calm her down.

"How long?"

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it" Jenna shakes her head and tries to move past Sam to get to the door.

"Where are you going?" Dean asks.

"To see my husband and daughter, okay?" Jenna snaps.

"No, you're not. You're just going to put those people in danger" Sam tells her.

"So, what, now I'm a prisoner?"

"harsh way to put it"

**********

Later that night

Sam looks at Jenna and Dean, both of whom appear to be asleep. Sam leaves the room, and Jenna gets up. Jenna sneaks past Dean and leaves the motel room. She leaves unnoticed by Sam, who stands by a vending machine. Sam opens a flask of blood, pours the blood out onto his hand, and licks it up greedily.

**********

Flashback – One year ago

Jenna is preparing dinner when the radio goes to static. She approaches the radio and listens to the static. The scene shifts and Jenna is holding her hand in a pot of boiling water. Her expression is calm. Andrew comes home holding paper bags and drops them when he sees what she is doing. "What the hell are you doing?"

"It's okay. I'm okay"

"Jenna"

"look" Jenna takes her hand out and shows him that she is completely fine.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing's wrong. She asked me to do it"

"Who asked you to do it?"

"Castiel, to prove my faith. Look. I'm fine. It's a miracle"

"Who's Castiel?"

**********

Present day

Dean is driving while Sam sits beside him. Neither speaks. Anna suddenly appears in the backseat "Hey, guys"

"Ahh! Jeez" Dena jerks the steering wheel and impala swerves before he gets it back under control.

"Smooth" Anna comments.

"You ever try calling ahead?"

"I like the element of surprise"

"Well, you look terrific"

"Um, yeah, not the most appropriate time, Dean. You let Jenna get away?"

"Talk to ginormo here" Dean jerks his head to Sam.

"Sam. You seem different"

"Me? I don't know. Heh. A haircut?" Sam suddenly becomes nervous.

"That's not what I'm talking about" Anna gives Sam a meaningful look and he looks away. Then she looks at Dean. "So, what'd Jenna tell you? She remember anything?"

"Why? What's going on?"

"It's Cas. She got sent back home. Well, more like dragged back" Anna tells them.

"To heaven? That's not a good thing?"

"No. that's a very bad thing. Painfully, awfully bad. She must have seriously pissed someone off"

"Cas said she had something to tell me. Something important"

"What?"

"I don't know"

"Does Jenna know?"

"I don't think so"

"You don't think so? Whatever it is, it's huge. You gotta find out for sure" Anna tells him.

"That's why we're going after Jenna" Sam tells her.

"That's why you shouldn't have let her go in the first place. She's probably dead already" Anna accuses them.

**********

Jenna's house – Day

Jenna approaches her house. She sees her daughter, Claire, through the window working on homework. She calls over her shoulder, and Andrew comes forward to help her.

**********

Flashback – One year ago

Jenna sits on a couch and speaks with her husband, Andrew.

"Take the pills" Andrew tells her.

"I'm not sick"

"Jenna, take the pills"

"I know that this is hard to understand, but she chose me."

"Castiel, the angel?"

"She's spoken to me now, Andy, a dozen times. Hey, you believe in God, don't you?" Jenna asks him.

"What kind of question is that? Of course."

"And angels?"

"yes, Jenna"

"So, why is it then so hard for you to believe that they're talking to me"

"Jenna, you sell ad time for A.M. radio"

"No, she said that I'm special. It's in my blood"

"What does that mean, it's in your blood, hm?"

"She didn't say. She just said that God has chosen me for a higher purpose"

"If you won't take your pills and if you won't get help, then I'm going to take Claire to my mother's in the morning" Andrew leaves the room and goes upstairs. Jenna gets dressed in the clothes that Castiel wears and leaves the house. She stands outside and addresses the sky.

"So, I want to help you. I'm about to lose my family here if you don't tell me how... please, Castiel, just talk to me. What do you want from me?" A soft light appears and illuminates Jenna from above. Faint whispers can be heard. Jenna looks up and appears to be listening.

"Yes, I understand. Promise my family will be okay and I'll do it... then, yes" A bright beam of light shines down on Jenna. She looks up at the light. When the light disappears, she is Castiel. Castiel lifts a hand and looks at it. The front door of Jenna's house opens behind her and Claire walks outside.

"Mommy?" Castiel turns and looks at Claire. She appears briefly confused, then she turns her back to her again. "I am not your mother" Castiel walks away. Claire watches her leave.

**********

Present day

Jenna rings the doorbell. Andrew answers the door. "We, uh – we stopped looking for you"

"I'm so sorry"

"You were dead. We, uh – we thought you were dead"

"I'm okay"

**********

Jenna and Andrew sit on the couch when Claire comes down the stairs and approaches them.

"Claire. Room. Now" Andrew demands.

"Can I see her?" Jenna asks.

"No. no. I don't know yet. It's been almost a year, you know?"

"I know, I know"

"Yeah. Think your daughter would have wanted to know you were okay?"

"I was in a psychic clinic. I just wanted to get myself straight before seeing you" Jenna lies.

"Oh. And no telephones, or—?"

"No, I know. You're right. I'm – I'm sorry. But it's all – it's all over now. I mean, I'm – I'm really okay"

"What does that mean?"

"I was – I was confused, Andrew. I was completely delusional. And I thought – I thought god was calling me to something and I thought that it was important, and I was wrong. I was such an idiot. Heaven, hell... none of that matters. The only thing that's important to me is you and Claire. And I – I can't undo what I've done. But I just wanna come home again"

"I don't know if I can do that. Not yet"

"I mean, whatever you're comfortable with. Maybe we could start with something smaller?"

"like what?"

"I don't know. Dinner?"

**********

Claire approaches Jenna "Hey, Mommy"

"Hi, baby" Claire and Jenna embrace. Andrew enters the room with a platter of sandwiches.

"Okay, so we have turkey and roast beef. Better be okay. It's all we have"

"Oh, it's fine. It's more than fine. Should we sit?"

"Yeah" Jenna, Andrew and Claire sit at the dining room table, Jenna reaches for a sandwich. "It's perfect"

"Mommy, aren't you going to say grace?"

"no, honey, I don't think I am"

"Why are you crying?"

"Because I'm happy" The doorbell rings and Andrew gets up to answer the door.

**********

Andrew leaves Jenna and Roger to speak in private.

"buddy, you scared the hell out of a lot of people"

"I know. I know"

"So really, what happened?"

"Honestly, worst year of my life and you wouldn't believe a word of it, but it's all okay now. I swear"

"Actually, no, it's not"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I mean I'm gonna gut your daughter while you watch" Roger's eyes turn black. He is a demon. He smiles and his eyes shift back to normal as Andrew approaches and hands him a beer. "Here you go" While Roger is distracted, Jenna hits him over the head with a candlestick and then continues to hit him after he crumpled to the ground. Andrew watches, in shock.

"What are you doing? Jenna, stop!"

"he's a demon! Run!"

"Stop it!"

"Run!"

**********

While Jenna and Andrew struggle, Claire runs out of the utility room. Jenna breaks free and goes after her. "Stay here"

"Stay away from her"

"Claire!" Jenna and Andrew run out and into the dining room, where Roger has Claire. He has a knife against Claire's neck.

"Damn it"

"Hey, pal. Told you I'd gut the bitch"

"Roger" Andrew says shocked.

"Mommy?"

"Just let her go, okay?"

"Now, me, I would, but the missus, she has other ideas"

"no!"

"Mommy!"

Mrs. Roger grabs Jenna and throws her to the ground. She punches her and then looks over her shoulder. Andrew sees that her eyes are black. "Oh, my god. No!" Andrew jumps on Mrs. Roger, but is thrown back. Suddenly, Dean appears behind Roger and cuts his throat with Ruby's knife, killing him.

Mrs. Roger gets up, but is quickly caught by Sam, who stretches out his hand and uses his psychic abilities to begin exorcising her. Dean looks back at Sam. "Go. Get them out of here"

"Go, go" Jenna and Claire flee. Sam tries to exorcise Mrs. Roger, but is unsuccessful. Mrs. Roger smiles and approaches him. "Aw. Can't get it up, can you, Sam?"

"No, but I can" before Dean can stab her, the demon flees its host body. Dean grabs Sam and they run out to the impala. "Come on"

**********

Sam and Dean run out to the impala, where Jenna and Claire wait. "Thank god"

"Where's your husband?" Dean asks.

"Right here" Andrew answers coming up to them.

"Let's go" They all get into the impala and peel away.

**********

Parking Garage – Same Night

Jenna, Dean and Sam stand outside the impala. Andrew and Claire sit together in the back seat of the impala. "You were right" Jenna admits.

"I'm sorry we were" Dean says to her.

"I'm telling you, I don't know anything" Jenna tells them truthfully.

"I don't think they're inclined to believe you"

"And even if they did, you're a vessel. They're still gonna wanna know what makes you tick" Sam explains.

"Which means vivisection, if they're feeling generous"

"I'm gonna tell you once again, you're putting your family in danger. You have to come with us" Sam tells her.

"How long? And don't give me that 'cross that bridge when we get to it' crap"

"Don't you get it? Forever. The demons will never stop. You can never be with your family. So you either get as far away from them as possible or you put a bullet in your head. And that's how you keep your family safe. But there's no getting out and there's no going home" Sam snaps at her.

"Well, don't sugarcoat it, Sam" Dean says surprised by how harsh his little brother is being.

"I'm just telling her the truth, Dean. Someone has to"

Jenna opens the back door of the impala to speak to Andrew. Claire is asleep next to him. "Hey. So I pretty much owe you the biggest apology ever"

"no, you don't" Jenna assures him.

"Yes, I do. I'm so sorry, Jenna. And I will never, ever forgive myself for letting you walk out that door"

"Well, you did what any rational person would have done. I mean, hell, I thought I was crazy half the time"

"So demons, huh?"

"Yeah"

"Can we...? Can we even go home, or...? What are we gonna do?" Andrew asks.

"These boys are gonna get you a car, don't ask me how, and you're gonna take Claire to Carl and Sally's as fast as you can" Jenna tells him.

"Wait. What about you? ... No, I'm not going anywhere without you, Jenna"

"Listen to me. Every moment that I'm with you, you and Claire are in danger"

"I don't care. We are not splitting up again" Andrew insists.

"We don't have a choice"

"For how long?"

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it"

"We're a family"

"They will kill you, Andrew, and they'll kill Claire. You just have to get as far away from me as you can." Jenna and Andrew embrace while Dean watches.

**********

Sam is hotwiring a car while Andrew waits. Jenna and Claire stand next to each other. "Okay, so, uh, here's your car"

"hey. Take care of your dad, okay, bub?" Jenna asks Claire.

"okay" Jenna gets in the back seat of the impala and Dean and Sam get in the front. They drive away while Andrew and Claire watch.

"Why is she leaving again?" Andrew turns to Claire and slaps her face. Claire screams and Andrew's eyes turn black, he's a demon. "because it's just not my day, is it? You little bitch"

**********

It's raining as Dean drives. Jenna is asleep in the back seat. "What the hell happened back there?" Dean asks Sam.

"What?"

"You practically fainted trying to gank a demon"

"okay, I didn't faint. I got a little dizzy"

"Well, you can call it whatever you want. Point is, you used to be strong enough to kill Alastair. Now you can't even kill a stunt-demon number three?" Dean tells him.

"What do you want me to say about it, Dean?"

"Well for starters, what's going on with your mojo? I mean, it's yo-yoing all over the place. I'm not trying to pick a fight here, okay? I just – you're scaring me, man"

"I'm scaring myself" Sam's phone starts ringing and he answers it. "Hello? ...Who is this?" Sam turns and holds the phone out to Jenna. "Hey. It's your husband" Jenna wakes up and takes the phone from Sam "Andrew? ... Oh my god"

**********

Warehouse – Same Night

Jenna, Dean and Sam get out of the impala. "Alright, they're expecting you to come alone. That's exactly what you're gonna do" Dean tells her.

"We'll work our way through the catwalks. We'll be right behind you" Sam finishes.

"All you gotta do is stay calm and stall. Let us do our job" Dean assures her.

"You want me to stay calm? This is my family we're talking about"

"Listen to me, this will work. You understand? Nobody's gonna get hurt"

"Yeah, whatever. Give me a minute, okay?" Jenna walks away from Dean and Sam, towards the warehouse.

"There's no way they're expecting her to come alone, Dean. You know this is probably a trap" Sam tells his brother.

"Yeah, I know. That's why I have a plan"

**********

Jenna walks towards the warehouse, shouting at the sky. "Castiel, you son of a bitch! You promised me my family would be okay. You promised you were gonna take care of them. I gave you everything you asked me to give. I gave you more. This is the thanks I get? This is what you do? This is your heaven? Help me, please. You promised, Cas. Just help me" Nobody answers and Jenna shakes her head, disappointed.

"Typical" Jenna enters the warehouse. Andrew stands next to Claire, who is tied to a chair and unconscious. "Hi, honey. Your home" the demon taunts her.

"Listen, I'm – I'm begging you here. You do whatever you want with me, but my husband and daughter, they're just – they're not a part of this" Jenna begs.

"Oh, they're a big part of this, Jenna. And P.S. you should've come alone"

"I am alone"

"Oh, you're such a liar. Like I didn't think you'd bring Heckle and Jeckle, hmm?" Sam and Dean are led into the room by three demons who hold them prisoner.

"Nice plan, Dean"

"Yeah, well, nobody bats 1,000"

"Got the knife?" Andrew asks. One of the demons holding up Sam holds up Ruby's knife to show him. "And you know what's funny?"

"You wearing a soccer dad?" Dean asks sarcastically.

"Is I was actually bummed to get this detail, picking up an empty vessel. Sort of like a milk run. Now look who landed in my lap"

"Yeah, well, you got us, okay? Let these people go" Sam tells him.

"Oh, Sam. It's easy to act chivalrous when your wonder girl powers aren't working, huh? Now for the punch line. Everybody dies" Andrew holds up a gun and shoots Jenna in the gut. She falls to her knees. Andrew turns to one of the demons holding Sam.

"Waste little orphan Annie" Andrew leaves the room while the demon walks around Jenna and towards Claire, who is still tied to a chair and unconscious. The demon picks up a pipe and swings it towards Claire, but she suddenly grabs the pipe in one hand and places the other hand on the demon's forehead. The demon screams as he is exorcised in a bright light.

Using the distraction, Sam and Dean turn on the demons holding them. While they struggle, Claire, who is now possessed by Castiel, burns away the ropes holding her. Jenna lies on the ground, bleeding, and looks at her in horror.

"Castiel"

Sam and Dean continue to fight the demons. Sam gets ruby's knife back from the female demon and holds her down, staring at her neck. Dean is being pummeled by the male demon, when Castiel approaches and places her hand on his head, exorcising him. Sam cuts the neck of the female demon and drinks her blood. He turns, mouth still bloody, to see Dean and Castiel watching him in horror.

Sam turns back and stabs the demon through the heart, killing her, and then turns towards Dean and Castiel again. He stands and holds out his hand, just in time to catch Andrew and exorcise him with his recharged psychic powers. Dean holds Andrew up and Castiel goes over to Jenna, who is dying from her gunshot wound.

"Of course we keep our promises. Of course you have our gratitude. You served us well. Your work is done. It's time to go home now. Your real home. You'll rest forever in the fields of the lord. Rest now, Jenna" Castiel tells her.

"No. Claire?"

"She's with me now. She's chosen. It's in her blood, as it was in yours"

"Please, Castiel. Me, just take me. Take me, please" Dean, Sam and Andrew approach, but hold back when they see Castiel and Jenna talking.

"I wanna make sure you understand. You won't die or age. If this last year was painful for you, picture a hundred, a thousand more like it"

"It doesn't matter. You take me. Just take me"

"As you wish" Castiel touches Jenna's face and a bright light emanates from her eyes and mouth. Claire drops to her hands and knees, and Castiel, now in Jenna's body, stands up. She walks past Andrew and stands next to Sam and Dean. Andrew runs to Claire and embraces her. Andrew and Castiel's eyes meet and then she turns to go.

"Cas, hold up. What were you gonna tell me?" Dean asks her.

"I learned my lesson while I was away, Dean. I serve heaven, I don't serve man, and I certainly don't serve you" Castiel walks away while Dean and Sam watch.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

97.8K 4.9K 15
When your soulmate gets something on their skin, it appears on your skin too. If they draw a flower in Sharpie on their wrist, you get a flower on yo...
137K 3.7K 33
❝ 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 ❞ ➣ 〚 jack kline x fem! oc 〛 〖 se...
8.4K 305 28
SUPERNATURAL. in which, a man returns to the living in search for what brought him back with his brother and his lover. dean winchester x oc season...
8.6K 315 8
What happens when Dean is no longer "Dean"? Ranked #1 in Fem!Dean; 3/20/20 The Winchester brothers are hunting down one of the most powerful demons t...