Fly With Me...

Da aimeebal

PETER PAN FAN FICTION - Stella's just this normal girl... Or is she? What she doesn't know is that fate and d... Altro

Part 1
Part 2
Part 4!!
Part 5!
Part 6! (the return of Connor)
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15

Part 3!

287 5 0
Da aimeebal

A black galaxy was surrounding me. Maybe it was a black room. I couldnt tell because everything was so... Black. With no sun or stars. The girl was there again...

"Hi," she finally said.

"Hello."

"I am Mona."

"Hi, im Stella."

"Oh I know who you are," the girl whispered.

"Er, who are you?"

"I am Mona." She repeated.

"Yes i know that,"stating the obvious. "But who exactly are you?"

"I am from deep inside your imagination. I am a dream."

"So i am dreaming?"

Mona laughed.

"Why are you here?"

"The same question goes to you," Mona whispered again.

"Me? Isnt this my dream? Why do you keep coming up into my dreams? Why am i here?"

"So many questions... good questions... But cannot be answered."

"What? Why?!"

"You have to go now," Mona informed me.

"No wait!" i screamed.

"Stella..." Someone called me...

My eyelids opened. My lungs breathed in the fresh air. All i saw was something bright. I shuddered from it, covering my eyes.

"Stella its me. Connor?"

Connor!

"C-con-no-r?"

"Yes its me Stells." He said smiling. He grabbed my hand.

"Wh-hat a-rr-re yo-ou d-d-do-ingg here?"

"I've come to see you."

I took a deep breath. Inhale, exhale. My stomach growled. Man was i hungry. I sat upright.

"How are you?" He asked nervously.

"Im... fine. Im starving." I said, tapping my tummy.

"Hows your leg?"

"My leg? Oh i dont feel a thing."

"Is that a good thing?"

"I dont know."

"Well i brought you some packet of crisps," he handed them over.

"Ready Salted!" I yelled.

"Yeah, i knew they were your favourite. He smiled. I stopped focousing on everything and just focused on him. Suddenly the machine made a funny noise, that was very loud. I panicked and so did Connor. A nurse came rushing in.

"Whats wrong? Whats a matter?" She asked.

"I dont know, er the machine started making noises." She took a look.

"Thats your heart rate. Your pulse went a bit faster than usual." She looked at Connor. "Ahh, i see what this is about. Well dont get nervous or your heart beat will beat faster!" She left the room.

Connor laughed lightly.

"Excuse me do you know where Stella Stuarts is?" I heard the sound of my mum. I knew it was her because she had a warm voice, soft and soothing.

"I better go..." Connor whispered.

"Yeah, but thanks for coming. It means the world to me." I said grinning. He smiled back.

"No problem. I hope your leg gets better," he said quickly then leaned down and gave me a kiss on my forehead. I closed my eyes. My heart beat started going out of control and the machine started making the noises again. I opened my eyes, hoping to see Connor was still there. But he was gone.

Mum rushed in with a nurse.

"Whats wrong? Why is her heart beating irregurly?" She annoyingly asked the nurse.

"Shes fine. Just a bit nervous to see you." The nurse lied making a face.

"Oh, shes finally awake!" She came in a gave me a big hug and kiss. I wiped her slobery kiss off my cheek. "You know how worried I've been about you?! I thought you were going to die!" She screamed at me.

I laughed, thinking about it.

"You think this is funny? Do you know how much blood you lost? 20%! And you've been asleep for 2 weeks!"

"Wow, sorry mum. I didnt know what happened. No one told me i lost blood or been asleep for 2 weeks. I just woke up like an hour ago."

She looked at me with those brown eyes. I looked at her. I actually forgot how she looked like in a while. Brown, long, lucious hair. Small lips, with white dazzling teeth. Soft smooth skin. Brown thin eyebrows. People said i looked like her but i dont know. And my dad of course. Blue eyes, brown/grey hair (hes growing old), thin pale lips and a goregous nose! I know a goregous nose is quite hard to find, but his was just perfect. Like mine. I have the same nose and im really glad. Its not too big or small.

"Ok, calm down darling," dad whispered. Auntie came into the room.

"Ah, you're awake! How are you? Feeling hungry?" She questioned.

"I had a packet of crisps, but im starving!"

"Well, I'll bring you something from the lounge downstairs. Be right back." Auntie said.

"I think its best for her to get some rest," the nurse told them.

"Yeh, mum, dad go downstairs, have some lunch and then come back up. I'm really tired and i cant sleep with everyone watching me."

"But we've JUST come!" Mum yelled.

"Mum, please."

She hestitated.

"Okay, just get some rest honey," she kissed my forehead and went.

I slept some more, and more and more. I stayed in hospital for about three weeks. I hadn't seen Connor in ages! But the nurses said I would be back home by tomorrow. That made me glad, i didnt want to be stuck here, forever! Its like a mad house.

1. Too hot

2. No air conditioning

3. There was this little kid who didnt stop screaming

4. There was this creepy guy who i saw everyday

5. The beds are super uncomfortable

6. NO TV!

7. And no Connor...

Man i missed him... Where is he? I questioned myself... Maybe hes gone back to Neverland. But not for THIS long... As the question repeatly echoed in my head, i started to drift off...

13.

Finally back home. I inhaled. Hmm.... the sweet smell of home. I got my mobile out of my pocket and texted Connor.

Hey Connor. Just got out of hostpital. Where r u? Call me later? Why dont u come and vist me? love u xox

I sat down and watched some t.v. waiting for Connor's reply. I looked at the time... 3:45PM

5PM

7PM

12AM

Eurgh! Where was Connor?! Maybe his phone is off. I'll call him tomorrow.

Daylight creeped in my room and awakened me. I yawned, i was tired from waiting for Connor to reply from last night. Maybe he has replied!

I ran to get my mobile. I looked at the screen... NO REPLY! Whats wrong with him? He normally replies. Im going to call him...

Ring, ring, ring, ring...

Ring, ring, ring ring...

Ring, ring, ring, ring...

No answer. Then suddenly...

"Stella is that you?!" Connor whispered.

"Yes, where have you been? I texted you and-"

"Sorry but the socail services found me in Johns attic and took me to the orphanage! Im here now and theres no escape! They took away my phone but ive just found it right now. Please come for me and also-," there was a strange noise coming from behind.

"OI, YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THE PHONE?! GIVE IT TO ME NOW!"

"No! Who do you think you are asking me to give you my phone?!"

"WELL I AM IN CHARGE NOW SO DONT BE SO RUDE, BOY!" The man screamed at him.

"Connor!" i screamed. The man took the phone off Connor and i heard a slap.

"Look whoever this is let him go! Dont you dare hurt him."

"AND WHO ARE YOU?!"

"Im his friend!"

"Well not anymore, you're not!" The man hang up.

What just happened? They've got Connor!

"MUM!" I screamed.

"MUMM!!!!"

"What?" She yelled back. She was downstairs. I ran down the stairs to find her in the kitchen.

"Mum, wheres the orphanage?" I demanded.

"The orphanage?! Why do you want to know where the orphanage is?" She questioned me.

"Its for school..." I lied.

"I've never heard such a thing!" Mum teased.

"Mum, no affence but... when are you going to go back to Japan?"

"What? You want me to go?" Sadness filled her face. I never saw that face on mum before.

"Its not that, its i just thought you would like stay for a week and go... Like usual."

"Well, I'm going to stay until your birthday! I wouldnt want to miss that, would I?"

"Mum, its just a birthday! Its not like im turning 50 or something."

"But your turning fourteen. And your birthday is tomorrow! I remember when i was fourteen. Its not the same as thirteen. When your thirteen, you can be free but you're still young. When you turn forteen, you're allowed to go to more places, and thats the age i met your father," mum blabbed.

"Yes, yes." I said.

"I remember when we met... It was a cold Monday, and it was raining. And i was waiting by the road, so i could cross the road... BIG mistake. A car came over and wet me all over! And then your dad saw me all wet so, he offered me his jacket. He was so sweet and then we went-" Mum bragged.

"Ok, okay mum. Yes you went out for a coffee etc. But i need to go... Okay," i quickly grabbed my jacket,"OK BYE!" And darted for the door.

I ran, and ran. But i didnt know where i was running to. Signs everywhere saying NO WAY, STOP, NO ENTRY, BUS PATH. I was so confused. I was so exhausted. I looked around me... I didnt know where i was going. I was lost. The sky suddenly went into a pinky colour... Sunset. I looked at the sun, setting behind the mountains. I was in the middle of no where. I looked at the mountains and they were moving...I lost my balance and hit the hold hard ground.

Mona stood before me...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

64.5K 1.5K 19
(Edited 2019) This is a story about a girl named Miranda Pennly. A seventeen year old girl who has divorced rich parents. Both of her parents are sup...
1.6K 76 45
TRAILER VIDEO: www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyncZpSB... "Scarlett? Don't you remember me?" the boy asked. "No... should I? Who are you and where am I?"...
4.4K 155 40
"We've all heard the story of Peter Pan. The carefree hero, sworn enemy of pirates, defender of the innocent. Well, they didn't get it quite right...
2.3M 55.6K 51
A girl doomed before her own birth to be violently wanted by every person in her entire world, and then imprisoned for her entire life starting at ag...