It's Time For A Change { Chri...

Von NikoALani

I may not have known you from the start but now that I do you are my world until death does us apart then you... Mehr

Just A Intro
Awww S**t
Why me?
Oh My GAWD
What Does This Mean?
Panick!
Are You Serious?
Audrey Nia Marks
Lucky Me
If Only....
Dreams Do Come True
Here's The End
Sigh Of Relief
Moving 0n
Pretty Wings
Clear skies
Well Damn
Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone
The things Love Make You Do
Beautiful :)
Not an Update
It Gets Hard Sometimes
This Is The Last Time
How Do I Breathe Without You
There's No Place Like Home
Life isn't Easy
Fight For Us
The Bond of Love
It's Over
ANOTHER NEW STORY

Still I'm Here

30 0 0
Von NikoALani

Well Audrey went the whole day without looking at me or talking to me, every time I said or asked her something she didn't respond. But I know what will make her talk.

I had to make her be on good terms with me before I leave for 2 months. i got in the shower, and put on a nice suit & tie, dimmed the lights in our room. Put up what looked like a spotlight, and grabbed a bouquet of pink flowers. I placed a note on the bed to distract her so i could make an entrance I heard her come up the stairs, so I ran and hid in the closet.

"what the hell is this?" she thought out loud, she walked over to the bed with her back towards the closet so I walked out and stood in the spotlight, and leaned up against the dresser. She turned around grabbing her chest/

"What the hel- you look nice" she said this is the first time she talked to me, she even complimented me, that's a bonus.

What would I do without your smart mouth?

Drawing me in, and you kicking me out

You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down

What's going on in that beautiful mind

I'm on your magical mystery ride

And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

My head's under water

But I'm breathing fine

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you, oh

How many times do I have to tell you

Even when you're crying you're beautiful too

The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood

You're my downfall, you're my muse

My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues

I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you

I was planning on singing the whole song but i was interrupted by her kissing me. I looked in her eyes and they were blue and tears were falling,as her face turned more red. I'm going to take a guess and say that she has forgiving me, at least a little.

"Chris, i'm sorry for the way I have been acting." she cried, she is so beautiful.

"It's my fault I should've been more caring and sensitive to how you felt." I explained, Never do i enjoy seeing her cry.

"Audrey?" I called

"yes baby" she responded

"Since you been acting out, i'm going to have to give you that act right." I smirked, while she had a confused look on her face.

I changed into only basketball shorts, and walked back over to her who still had the confused look on her face. I grabbed her aggressively and pinned her arms above her head against the wall. The look on her face was almost like a worried look.

"Audrey, you better act right after this." I growled, in her ear I saw the chills form on her body.

"What is that act rig-" she paused, and bit her lip, I kept kissing on her neck leaving hickies on every spot I touched, I heard her almost whimper. I stared deep into her eyes and watch the color blend together hazel, green and blue.

I wrapped her legs around my waist, and kissed her passionately, pressing her body against the wall. I cuffed my hands around her ass, and gave a small squeeze, she smiled against my lips. I went over to the bed and laid her down, she slipped her shirt and boy shorts off. Leaving me the only one with clothing still. She got off the bed and stripped me out of my basketball shorts.

I leaned over her and slid in slow hearing that first gasp is like music to my ears. I did nothing but long deep strokes, her back arched off the bed and nails dug deep into my back.

Audrey

This isnot just sex we having, he is putting his emotions into each and every stroke, we are making love right now. He going deep, i think i can feel it in my stomach. His hands carressed my body, he is keeping eye contact with me. I don't know what happened, but I blacked out and when I came back it was day time. I finally got out of me looking like bambi trying to walk after sex (or love). I felt his grip get tighter around my body pulling me closer to him. After about 5 minutes, I tried to to get out his grip again.

"baby, i'm leaving in a few hours for two months, let me hold you" he mumbled, i thought about it and turned to face him. He opened his eyes a little, and smiled. I stroked his face admiring the man I have. I started having flashbacks of those dreams, and his face is fitting in as the person, his voice is the same one I heard, he is my lifeline.

"why are you staring like you just realized something" i didn't reply simply because i was still in a state of shock.

"Hold me tighter, please." he didn't ask any questions he just held me tighter tucking his face in the crook of neck.

"I love you" he whispered

"I love you too" I whispered, I don't know what to do I can't remember the bad dreams, maybe that's a good thing but just as I was starting to relax his phone rang.

"ugg...hello? Really? yes sir, ok" he unwrapped his arms from around my body. He went in the closet and grabbed his suit case.

"Baby, I guess we leaving earlier than expected, in about a hour to be exact." he said with a saddened look.

"why?" I can feel the tears building up, I don't want him to go.

"They want the training to happen as quick as possible" he put on his army pants and a all white shirt. with his combat boots.

I got out of bed and put on some capris and a tank top with my jordan slides, grabbed my car keys and phone heading towards the door. I wiped every tear that fell quickly so he didn't see that I was crying. The drive to the airport, he kept trying to look at my face but i wouldn't let him.

"Baby I know your crying, your light your face turned red already" I forgot when I cry my face turns red light skin problems. I couldn't take it anymore, I pulled the car over.

"I can't drive anymore" I mumbled unbuckling my seatbelt and exiting the car. He got out and hugged me tightly.

"Baby I promise these months will fly by" he whispered, he kissed my forehead and got in the drivers seat as I climbed in the passenger seat. He started driving and held on to the steering wheel with one hand and mine with the other. We pulled up to the airport, I saw a group of people hugging and kissing the people leaving for the army.

Even though its just training it's still hard for me to deal with, him being gone for 2 months, his presence is the best feeling in this world. I guess i'm getting no sleep for 2 months. I waited for him to get his suitcase out the trunk, he walked over to me and hugged me tight .

"Baby, i will try to talk to you everyday, more than likely I won't have my phone." He gave me a long passionate kissed and he lefted inside to get on his flight. I got back in my car and drove straight home. I went in my room and prepared a bubble bath, got a glass of wine.

I texted my Shawn to come over, Shawn is like my big brother, he was 4 when my brother died he knew my brother growing up, they were bestfriends, so he is really close to my family. He said he would be over in 20 minutes. I was in the bath until I heard my door bell ring, I grabbed my robe and went down stairs to answer the door.

I opened the door and he stood there smiling, we hugged and he came inside. I closed the door and went into the kitchen grabbing him bottle of sprite. I gave it to him as he sat down on the couch.

"I'm about to go upstairs and get dressed you get it started be back in moment." I told him, walking back upstairs. I dried off and put on some basketball shorts and a sports bra. I walk back downstairs to see him about to light it. I plop down on the couch as he passes the blunt to me exhaling all the smoke into the air. I inhale deeply, and relaxed against the couch. I don't smoke a lot only when I need to relax.

We finished it, and was just talking about everything. Being high you feel so empty, so we both was hungry as hell.

"Nia lets go to a buffet!" he blurted out, I started laughing hard for no reason, he joined in on my fit of laughter. I went up stairs put on a 'Go Hard Or Go Home' hoodie, with black and white jordans. Grabbed my wallet, walked back downstairs and we left out the door laughing for no reason. We got in his car and drove to some restaurant. We went and demolished some food, they kicked us out it was funny the chef was cussing us out.

He dropped me off back home, this house is too damn big to be here by myself. I called that girl paramedic who likes me.

"Hello? You want to come over im bored, lonely and want to cuddle......alright" I hung up the phone and laid in bed just staring blankly at the ceiling. My doorbell rung and I walked out of the guest room and answered the door. She stood there in some pajama shorts, a tank top and flip flops. She cute as hell but I love Chris.

She followed me to one of the guests bedroom, I took off my hoodie and shoes and getting into bed with her. She grabbed my face gently turning it towads hers and we started french kissing her hands slid down my back grabbing my ass, she climbed on top of me as she started tugging at my shorts. I lifted up a little she could get them off easier.

She started kissing me on my neck and trailing down to my belly button licking and playing with my ring. She took off my underwear and was about to go down but my phone started ringing next to me. It was a facetime from Chris, I told her to hold on and answered his facetime call.

"Hey baby I made it, we were busy all day so I wanted to call you before you went to sleep." he said

"That's good that you made it there and thanks for call-" I was cut off by biting my lip, she started flicking her tongue against me. I tried not to close my eyes, almost forgetting I was facetiming Chris.

"What are you doing?" he asked leaning closer to the camera. I tried so hard not to moan. I kept taking deep breaths.

"i'm....just....umm....laying down....nothing major." I lied, I don't know he would handle me being bi and getting head as we speak. I heard someone say lights out in the background.

"baby i got to go love you good night" he said, I was still being pleased at the moment, and a moan accidently slipped out.

"I love you too......Good Night mmmmmm" I replied, the last face I saw was him frowning, I hung up and dropped my phone next to me, gripping the sheets tightly. I felt my body tense up, then I came and she licked up everything up. She came back up to my level as I panted heavily. She smirked turned off the light and cuddled me til I fell asleep.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.6K 161 13
This Book is Full of Chris Brown Imagines but with a twist of his own music that ties into these imagines *A basic imagine story for those who are c...
21.6K 1K 80
So if the lights in the sky come crashing down I still can find your love even in the crowd But will you remember me:Chris Brown (http://dobettersequ...
103K 3K 36
(Every Chapter Contains Chris Brown Songs) Is this love Because I gotta know, is this real Girl I gotta know, is it you taking over my heart If its l...
1.4K 10 28
And when that day comes, It'll be the day that I finally admit to your cold, lifeless, body. That I love you.