Reincarnated in another world...

By hikari231

[Highest Rank: #1 in magic (14/06/2018) #1 in shounen (30/11/2018)] Tsukishima Na... More

I was reincarnated because.....
I am a boy now.....
Six months.......
Tellestia........
Nature of magic........
Nature of magic (part 2).........
Birthday.........
Birthday (part2)........
A normal day............
Lilian...........
Lilian (part 2)............
Lilian (part 3)................
Lilian (part 4)...............
Invitation to Ball............
The Ball............
Meeting in the forest..........
Going on an adventure..........
Singer near the lake.............
Missing Allen.........
Reincarnated: Ray's POV.............
Reincarnated: Ray's POV (part2)...........
Reincarnated: Ray's POV (part4)..........
Let's talk...................
The Five Year Ceremony Arc: Royal Capital...........
Exploring Selia.........
The Five Year Ceremony........
The Five Year Ceremony (part2)..........
Healing...............
Underattack...............
Silas...............
Archanid................
Waking up..............
Healing (part2).............
The Five Year Ceremony Arc: Returning Home..........
A normal day (part2)...........
Teacher arrives............
Katherine's condition...............
Studying is hard, Test is harder..............
Investigating Oletha Household.............
Investigating Oletha Household (part2)..............
Investigating Oletha Household (part3)..............
Investigating Oletha Household (part 4)..............
Investigating Oletha Household (part5).................
I always keep my words..............
Inspecting Shein Village..............
On the way back........
The boy.......
The battle at the hideout...........
The battle at the hideout (part 2)............
The Battle at the hideout (part 3)........
Making new friends.............
Making new friends (part2)...........
Stronger.............
White Fang.........
Training..........
A day in hell..........
A day in hell (part2)........
A day in hell (part2.5).....
Birth....
We're big brothers now....
Realisations...
Author: Something happened...
Starting from scratch....
Starting from scratch (part2).....
The battle at the Oletha Mansion......
The battle at the Oletha Mansion (part 2)...
The battle at the Oletha mansion (part 3).....
The battle at the Oletha Household (part 4)......
The battle at the Oletha Household (part 5).....
Announcement...
The battle at the Oletha Household (part 6)....
The battle at the Oletha Household (part 7).....
Umm... A Conversation

Reincarnated: Ray's POV (part3)............

2.2K 74 7
By hikari231

The day after our birthday was quite a normal one we all ate breakfast together and after that father went to the office to work while mother went to a tea party hosted by some noblewoman.

On the other hand, we spent the day opening all the gifts we received for our birthday. Stella brought us all the gifts and I saw them all I had to say was, "waste of money." I can't believe that these people would spend so much money on giving two one year old kids jewelries and some other stuff which I can't even bother to make out what they were. Everything we received was really expensive and each one of them had some gem or costly stone and if that was not the case they were made of gold. When I looked at Allen he too didn't look that fond of these gifts.

................................

Today father came back earlier than normal from his work and our obvious reaction was of questioning his reasons for doing so. As he explained us the reason he introduced us to a young who was standing behind him with a stoic and expressionless face in an elegant manner. He told us that he will be our new butler and caretaker. As he completed the introduction the man stepped forward, "Good morning Allen-sama, Ray-sama, my name is Lilian Warrick, from today onwards I shall serve you." He said as he introduced himself to us.

"Good morning Lilian, we are in your care from now." said me and Allen together.

After that our relationship with Lilian became quite close with us in some time. It seems he is really scared of Arnette for some reason because whenever he comes to meet us Lilian always look more vigilant than normal and was looking scared of him. 'I wonder what his problem is.'

...............................................

It has been quite boring for some time now, here we have limited options on what we can do, for most of the time we would read books but I can't read anymore it's just too much for me now. So, today we were playing in the garden as Lilian was keeping guard.

As we were playing a carriage arrived at the entrance of our house from which two people who looked like some nobles stepped out. There were two people; one was a boy who looked like 8-10 years old and a woman who looked like in her twenties. They were welcomed by the head maid who led them inside the house.

After sometime we couldn't hold our curiosity for any longer so we decided to go to the drawing room where they were talking. As we reached there, Allen knocked on the door, "Mama, may we come inside?" After a few moments she allowed us to enter.

As we entered the room anxious to find out the identity of the guests and as we saw them both Allen and I greeted the guest.

The woman suddenly stood up and greeted us, "Hello, I'm the Marchioness of Drecon fief Fayette Von Forestyn. And this is my son Brishen Von Forestyn." and introduced both herself and her son.

After hearing our names Brishen suddenly stood up in surprise and inquired about Allen to which he answered the boy in a matter of fact manner leaving him shocked for some time. Then after sometime he glanced at me and showed an expression of shock and disbelief as his face became paler by the second.

After that we left the room to go back and play in the garden.

...............................

It was the day for the ball hosted by the Forestyn house and everyone was busy getting dressed up for the event.

While I was being dressed up by the maids papa came into the room to fetch me, Allen was being dressed up according to mama's preference. I was looking forward to what he was to going to wear for the ball.

As we stood outside the room waiting for their arrival suddenly the door opened and two beautifully dressed people came out. Mama had dressed Allen up as a girl and he was totally pulling it off, I couldn't believe my eyes for a few minutes. My expression at that time was calm but inside I was laughing. I couldn't believe he was a guy, it felt like I had a sister.

Everyone around us was praising his cuteness and I couldn't agree with them more. That was really nice moment but Papa's nose suddenly started to bleed and mama got really scary after that. Well, the things he said did make him look like a pervert so I can't defend him. He is a really good father and elegant in front of others but because of moments like this one couldn't believe he is nobility.

After that he got scared of mama and cleaned his nosebleed before it could ruin his clothes. He looked really pitiful so Allen comforted him after which he started to cry. After which mama said “Lilian take him away from Allen and don't let him anywhere near him." in a really cold voice. Lilian obeyed her with no objection or sympathy for Papa.

But I wonder where mama got this idea to cross dress Allen from?

.................................

As we arrived at the ball venue we were welcomed by a butler and we were lead to the hall where Marquis and Marchioness Forestyn greeted us. Mama and papa asked us to go to where the kids were and we complied to their wish although I wanted to stay with them and hear their conversation. We headed to the place where the kids where, when I noticed Allen was having trouble while walking so I walked in a slow pace so I don't leave him behind.

When we reached there and we felt a lot of stares which were directed towards us but these stares were interrupted when Brishen came forward to greet us and everybody continued with their conversation.

We avoided joining in any of the conversation the other kids were having and were having a fun time talking with Brishen when we were interrupted by someone calling Brishen.

As we turned to look at the person a boy our age came running towards us, "Brother so you were here, I was searching for you everywhere." while panting heavily.

Brishen introduced the boy to us, "Ah.....Allen, Ray, this is my younger brother Garrick Von Forestyn. He is the same age as both of you." Allen greeted him on our behalf.

After introducing us, Brishen went to his parents while Garrick stayed with us talking. As he was talking to Allen his face reddened as he started to blush. After sometime Brishen came back, his mood was a little put off. He proposed us to go his room which we all agreed to leaving Garrick but just like me Brishen had already noticed his feelings for Allen so he used them to make him comply.

When we entered his room we all sighed of relief as Brishen lay on his bed while Allen sat on the sofa. After some talk Brishen proposed to us sneaking away from the party to go visit the town. Both, me and Allen, agreed readily while Garrick argued a little but Brishen played his Trump card really well. But Allen told Brishen how troublesome it was to walk around in his dress. To counter that Garrick lends Allen some of his clothes after Brishen telling him to do so.

After Garrick and Allen left, me and Brishen were left alone in the room so we started to talk.

"You knew that your brother mistook Allen as a girl and fell for her on the first sight and used that to manipulate him didn't you?”

“Well, I didn't know you could talk and yes, I did, he’s such a bore for a kid so young. So, I just want him to learn to enjoy a little and I will tell him that Allen is a boy later. Also isn't it fun to watch his reactions, they are so cute."

"Says the kid who is only ten years old himself." I said.

After that the room fell into awkward silence until we heard Garrick's scream. We ran to his room to check only to find that he had realized Allen was a boy. After Allen had changed and came back to the room. I and Allen were asked by Brishen to go outside to the balcony first and that both the brothers will catch up to us later in minute.

As I passed him I couldn't control the want to sneer at him so I did. 'He really shouldn't have done what he did to Garrick so anything he does to Brishen, he deserves it. I'll defend Garrick if the need arises.' I thought to myself.

After sometime both the boys came out of the room to the balcony. Brishen's cheek was a little swelled. It took only a glance to figure out how Garrick took his revenge. As they came Brishen instructed us about the plan and immediately started to take action.

We all jumped off balcony as Brishen used his wind magic for landing. After that we sneaked to the stable and took of a horse and went to the town.

.............................

As we reached near the outskirts of the town we decided to hide our horse there. We all had a really bad time getting our balance back after riding the horse. As Brishen was hiding the horse in the forest I went to the outside of the forest only to find a beautiful scenery which I didn't want to take off my eyes from.

We went to the town after Brishen had tied the horse. As we entered the town what we saw was a festive scene. The town was full of life, people on the road as if some festival was going on.
After sometime we left the town and went back to the villa as we didn't want our parents to get worried about us or finding out we went out of the party without anybody knowing.
As we came to the villa after the horse ride we sneaked back to the room through the back door but as we reached the room we found our parents and the Forestyn couple together in Brishen's room.
All of our face went pale as we saw them. We started to think of excuses for what we did.
Allen told a lie about a flasher while acting like a scared animal with watery eyes. I have to say he is a good liar and a superb actor. After that he made up a whole story. At first we were all skeptical about whether they bought it or not. But all our concerns went away when they all put on a worried expression. At that point we were sure they believed our lie.
As all the adults in the room talked about it Papa asked mama to go back to the party. Mr. Rhett asked the same from lady Fayette. They both agreed and went back to the ball.
As both Papa and Mr. Rhett talked about the matter they asked us to take them there and used Garrick as bait. I really feel bad for what he has to go through because of the lie we made up.
..................................
As we reached the spot we told them about, we all hided in the bushes while Garrick was near the shore of the river.
After quite a lot of time when everyone started to think that nobody was going to come there. Suddenly we heard some sound of rustling came from the bushes opposite to where we were hiding. From those bushes a man came out wearing only an overcoat.
As he came near Garrick who was really startled the wind blew the overcoat away. The man was not wearing anything inside the overcoat.
‘A flasher actually appeared.’ I thought while a sweat fell down my back.
"How bad can his luck get?"
The boy was showing a really traumatized expression after that event. All the soldiers apprehended the man quickly.
We all went back to the Forestyn villa after solving the case.
...........................
A few days after the flasher incident Brishen came to visit us and we talked about different things and he played together with us.
Allen took the initiative to question him about the flasher. He told that the man was actually a victim of a robbery and about the bandits and how they raided their base, destroyed it and apprehended the bandits successfully.
He also told us that Garrick was severely traumatized because of the events and was refusing to come out of his room ever since that day.
I really feel guilty about what happened to him.
After we talked with him it was already the time for his departure. As he went back he greeted me and Allen before going back home.

................................

(Sorry guys if your expression of Ray got destroyed because of the chapters. And sorry because if the chapter seems rushed towards the end. One of the main reasons for that would be because it was; also I forgot a lot of things while writing this chapter so it was a constant to and fro from one chapter to this one. I'm really sorry about the mistakes and also Allen is not becoming a girl. I hope you enjoy the story. And please don't be offended about Allen not becoming a girl. Alright, I have ranted enough.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 239 158
After a god screws up and accidentally takes high schooler Shou's life, he offers him reincarnation with a gift to make up for it. Shou asks to retai...
258K 9K 43
Kemuri Fujioka, Haruhi's older brother, isn't a normal 16-year old. He spends some of his days being Kuma Arita, a famous influencer. One day he de...
19.8K 882 79
After dying and being chosen as the new God of Fiction. Soto Kenji our MC has enjoyed life and lost more. After losing the thing most precious to him...
703K 25.5K 101
[REINCARNATION] A sudden change happens in the body of this infamous, but young beautiful sadist who no longer contains its core- the sadistic soul. ...