Kids moral stories

De EshmiMithila

Short stories for kids... Thanks to all of my readers to read this book and voting for it. I never imagined i... Mais

GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND
FATHER AND THE DONKEY
LION AND POOR SLAVE
THE FOUR FRIENDS
EVENING DINNER WITH A FATHER
LITTLE BOY'S MEETING WITH GOD
LEARN TO APPRECIATE
THE MONKEY AND THE CROCODILE
THE MONKEY AND CATS
NEVER TO GIVE UP
ALWAYS STAY ALERT
WHO OR WHAT DO WE LOVE MORE?
FATHER SON CONVERSATION
ROSE FOR MOTHER
MOTHER'S SACRIFICE
not an update
Important announcement
News

CONTROLLING TEMPER

716 15 3
De EshmiMithila

There once was a little boy who had a bad temper. His father gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his temper, he must hammer a nail into the fence.

The first day the boy had driven 37 nails into the fence. Over the next few weeks as he learned to control his anger, the number of nails hammered daily, gradually dwindled down. He discovered it was easier to hold his temper than to drive those nails into the fence. Finally the day came when the boy didn’t lose his temper at all. He told his father about it and the father suggested that the boy now pull out one nail for each day that he was able to hold his temper.

The days passed and the young boy was finally able to tell his father that all the nails were gone. The father took his son by the hand and led him to the fence. He said “you have done well, my son, but look at the holes in the fence. The fence will never be the same. When you say things in anger, they leave a scar just like this one.”

Moral: You can put a knife in a man and draw it out. It won’t matter how many times you say I’m sorry, the wound is still there. Make sure you control your temper the next time you are tempted to say something you will regret later.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.5M 166K 32
They had it all. The cars, money, girls, the houses. But the one thing money can't buy them, they can't get. Happiness. Here's the prestigious Gold...
23.1K 1.7K 13
"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 ?" 𝙰 𝟷𝟻 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚕𝚍, 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚗𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "𝚆...
23.3K 317 13
Life of The Prophet Muhammad and sunrise of İslam religion. God had created Prophet Adam, the father of humanity. Prophet Adam looked up and saw a na...
584K 26K 30
Santana Silver being a senior in high school thought she had everything planned out. Her dreams of being a hairstylist were becoming a reality and sh...