Be Mine Forever

KellyHYang által

"Don't meet and hug other guys except me again" I snapped at her. "WHY NOT? I have my freedom, Mr. Fredericks... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
John's & Gina's Bios
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Author Notes
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
Cover for New Story
Love Is Another Affliction

Chapter 17

8.6K 314 25
KellyHYang által

John’s POV

I looked at her eyes.

Shit! She is being serious.

Me with a girl? I am so confused at her words.

She looked away and avoided my eyes.
I faced her.

“Gina, tell me more”I said softly to her.

She slowly turned to me and said with a soft voice.

“Yes. I came to your office about 2months ago and saw you and that girl hugging and kissing at the lobby”

I shocked at her words.

When did I do that?
I scratched my head and ran my fingers in my hair.

I thought and thought.
Finally, I realized that Gina saw me with Kim.

OMG!!!!

“Gina, it is not like that. That girl is my best friend and one of my partners. She came to my office that day to help me and I was so happy at that moment because I was seriously in need of her help at that time. She is also married and has a son. She is happy about me because I am getting married soon. We are just friends, I swear”I explained to her without breathing.

“I found out about that but it was too late. John, I am sorry. I didn’t trust you at that time when I saw you hugging and kissing that girl and I ...” She choked.

I saw pain in her eyes.
I felt so bad that I made her like this and hurt her so badly.

How can I blame her? It was totally my fault that I hurt her and made her feel insecure about my love for her.

“Sorry Gina. I hurt you. We always hug and kiss on the cheeks when we are happy. I promise, I won’t do that again, okay?”

“But I felt guilty. When I saw you like this, I felt so hurt and thought of breaking up with you but I can’t. I can’t forget you so I ran away and hid from you because of this. I am sorry for not trusting you and not giving you some time for explanation. I am a bad girl” She said while her tears fell down from her eyes.

“No,you are not. I am the bad. I hurt you. Don’t feel sad about it “I held her cheeks and met her eyes.

Her eyes were swollen and turned to red because she was crying so hard. I wiped her tears with my thumbs softly and hugged her.

“So the problem solved, isn’t it? Will you forgive me Gina?”

She pulled me away from her and faced me with a surprise on her face.

“No, I am the one who have to ask this and said this. Will you forgive me, John for torturing you so badly? I hurt you and made you feel sad. You didn’t have enough meals and sleep because of me. Now, you got black circles for nursing me.”

“Gina“I said with a soft voice and hugged her back. I felt happy that she cared me.

I smiled at that thought and then, I said with a soft voice to her ears.

“I forgive you forever and always. I will always forgive you no matter what you did to me and also I have no thought and no rights of blaming to you. I was sure that you went hiding because I made some mistakes. Gina, I love you so much that I won't ever hurt you and do like that again. Please forgive me, my love. I am sorry for hurting you. Please have a mercy on me, I love you so much that I will die rather than losing you.”

“Oh!" She stopped and inhlaed a breath "I forgave you, John. I forgave. I forgave you a long time ago. It was not your fault. It was my fault that I didn’t trust you and got paranoids about that.”She said to me while hugging me back tightly.

I confused at her words and later I realized the meaning. HA! She was jealous of Kim. I grinned and said

“Paranoids? Don’t tell me that you thought of Kim as my girlfriend"

She didn’t answer.
I pulled her away from me and looked at her. She is avoiding me. I saw her blushing.

I giggled and hugged her back.

“Don’t think about that again. Don’t you feel that I am crazily in love with you so much and YOU are my only girlfriend and the one I love, also you are my FUTURE WIFE” I said while emphasizing the word future wife.

“John”She said softly and hugging me tightly.

Right now, I felt so happy that she is in my arms. I dipped my face to her neck and inhaled her sweet scent.

“Gina” I whispered while caressing her hair. It is so smooth like a silk.

“Don’t worry about that. Kimberly was once my enemy. She won’t never become my girlfriend and we didn’t like each other because we knew each other very well especially bad things. She always says that she has her pity for my future wife because of my behavior”I whispered to her ears and brushing her hair with my fingers.

“Ruthless and arrogant, isn’t it?” she said with a giggle.

“Yeh! Absolutely “

Then,she leaned her head on my shoulders and resting.

“It is okay with me because I am also a badass girl “
“We are heavenly made couple, aren’t we?”

We both laughed.

I told her to sleep because her body is still weak and need energies.
I stayed beside her until she fell asleep.

Now it is 5pm, in the evening and Gina is still sleeping.

I left a short note beside Gina’s bed that I went out to buy dinner.

Then, I went back to the Playacar Hotel which I checked in. I took my things and bought beef porridge and steak. I also bought Chinese chicken broth because it is good traditional remedy for weak patients.

When I arrived back at Gina’s house, she already woke up and was surfing her phone.

“Oh! you are awake. Are you hungry?”
“Yes. What did you buy?”
“I bought beef porridge because your doctor reminded me not to treat you hard foods“

“I know. I heard that”
“I also bought chicken broth and steak. Come on, let’s go to the dining room“

She got up from the bed and I put my hand around her back, leading her to the dining room.

We enjoyed our dinner together.

I took care of her while she was eating. I put beef porridge in a bowl and treated her.

She said she wanted to eat some steak. At first, I didn't give but she is making cute like a child who is asking for candy. I can't resist her cuteness and so I gave her some soft part of beef steak. She ate them happily.

I smiled to her. I thought her condition is better after sleep. I felt happy that she is fine now.

I stared at her adoringly. She was eating like a child. She is so cute.

I thought about having a daughter like her. I smiled at that thought. It made me so happy.

“Gina, can I sleep in your room? I want to check your condition from time to time. Don’t worry, I will sleep on the sofa“I asked her after the dinner.

“Okay but don’t sleep on the sofa. It will give you back pain. My bed is large, you can sleep with me.”

“It’s okay, I will sleep on the sofa. If I sleep beside you, I am afraid that you can’t get enough sleep because of me” I said while looking at her teasingly.

She blushed and glared at me.

“John, you are teasing me”
“Because you are so cute. I love
you, Gina “
“I know I am cute Mr. Fredericks”She said while looking at me seductively.

“Oh! Gina, Don’t look at me like that. You will regret” I said with a wink.

She laughed. I was so happy that I can see her smile finally.

Later that night, Gina won’t let me sleep on the sofa. I can't win against her and so I gave up.

I don’t want to argue with her.

I slept beside her.

I was nervous as hell. My heart is beating wildly.
Damn! I can’t sleep.

The room was so silent and quiet that I even heard the sound of Gina’s breath. Arrr that sound make me nervous and can’t sleep too.

I felt Gina is moving. So I turned to her. Gina also turned to me.
She smiled at me when our eyes met.

Then, she asked about the days we aren’t together.
I told her about that days, about my works, where I went and who I met.

I didn’t know when I fell asleep but I knew I had a good sleep that night.

Next morning, I woke up and saw Gina, sleeping and pillowing my right arm.

Hope You Enjoy This My Fans ❤❤❤
If you enjoy this chapter, remember to click VOTE for me 😘😘😘
Thank you my fans.
I am hoping for your votes and also comments.
I am waiting for your comments.
My fans, have a nice day ❤❤❤

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

71.4K 2.3K 51
#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold , ruthless and arrogant as hell. He h...
1.2M 26.7K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
430 80 21
The cliched plot of a celebrity, "bad boy" meeting a commoner, "good girl" and falling in love, eventually? Not exactly! Celebrities aren't always...
116K 2.9K 59
This Story is a Sequel to Broken so I suggest you read that first before coming to this one because then you are not going to understand Anything. Th...