The Cold Star |Seventeen FF |

Od BlueChipMochi

☆Highest rank : #3 Seventeen #9 Hoshi #1 Depress #6 Wonwoo #3 Jun #1 Sebong #14 dk #4 Hoshi ☆NEWEST RANK : #2... Více

1: Rude
2: Uncle
3: Beginning
4: Lie
5: Unexpected
6: Detention
7: Choked
8: Secret
9: Project
10: Stay
11: Sick
12: Nightmare
13: Limp
15: Gang
16: Past
17: Miss
18: Night trip
19: Reunion
20: Calamity
21: No one
•ANNOUNCEMENT•
22 : Sleep
23: Suspiscious
24: Ignored
25: Rashes
26: Book
27: Regret
28: Monday
29: 3 Years Ago
30: Feeling
31: Crush
32: Dating
33: Fall
34: Pretty
35: Despise
36: Kill
37: Planned
38: Now
39: Coward
40: Stranger
41: IQ test
42: Forever
43: Past lover
44: Triggering
45: Kind
46: Little date
47: Report
48: Hope
49: Monster
50: A mess
51: Hae
52: Empty
53: Apology
54: Healing
55: Special
56: Game on
57: Ice Cream
58: Aware
59: Proud
60: Decision
61: Trust
62: Emergency
63: Out of time
64 : Home
65: Not anymore
66: The Favour
67: Favourite girl
68: Final
THANKS TO

14: Care

3K 100 28
Od BlueChipMochi

AUTHOR pov:

"It's seafood allergy ,but because her immune system is very weak there was a risk of complications." The doctor explained to Mr Kang and Mingyu who sent you to the hospital.

"Does she need to be hospitalized?" Mr Kang asked.

"Its not that serious. She needs to be careful on what she eats for awhile, she may leave after resting for a few hours." The doctor assured with a smile before left.

Mr Kang bowed sightly as sign of grate.

"We should call her uncle or Hoshi right?" Mingyu spoke, staring at your weak figure lying on the bed.

"The doctor said she'll be fine after a few hours, so I'll call them around the time." Mr. Kang replied looking at him.

Mr Kang heaved a sigh and said,"You can go now, Mingyu."

"What? Me? What would I?" Mingyu flustered.

"I'll be with her. You can go back to school now."

He scratched his nape awkwardly, avoiding the look from Mr Kang. He didn't want to leave yet, he was so worried about you and feel like to take after you.

"Well ... I .. need to be here ... I'm worried as her classmate and sitting partner." He mumbled.

Mr Kang's mouth fell open as he was surprised to see another side of Mingyu.

"You always sleep in my class, I didn't know you're that type of person.." Mr. Kang blurted out.

Mingyu stiffened, "W-well I-"

"Hello,"

He cut off by a phone call of Mr Kang, that he picked it up immediately causing Mingyu to smile and breath in relief as he escaped from answering Mr.Kang.

"Yes sir.. I didn't leave the school yet.. my student is... yes?pardon? ... ah that file? Yes, yes I'll send it to you right away. Yes sir." Mr Kang talked all in respect.

"Mingyu ssi, I'm sorry but stay with her for awhile. I'll be right back." He said in rush after ended the call.

"Sure! You don't have to come back." Mingyu said making Mr Kang off guard and looked at him with his eyes widened.

"I'll keep a good eye on her." Mingyu added with his toothy smile. Mr Kang just shrugged.

"All right. Just stay here!" Mr Kang informed rushing out from the emergency room.

After seconds, he pulled the hospital bind around your bed to give some privacy so you could rest comfortably before sitting beside the bed.

His eyes fell on you, your face was pale and your lips was dried, sighing, a small smile appeared on his face.

He was actually exhausted by intenses training he getting from, but by just having you beside him as if it he forgot what tired is.

"Only sleep can stop you from being so cold and reckless." He commented softly.

A soft snore coming out your lips along with sharp breath. You were connected into the IV's drip.

"That's rude..." He smiled.

"You can't be pretty even when you're sick." He muttered under his breath gently pushing your bangs off your eyes.

-------------------

"Wake up Haeun-ah.." He rested his chin on the edge of bed.

He did everything to pass the time, he held your hand tightly ,playing games on his phone and hummed some random songs as he was bored.

"It's been 3 hours.." He sighed, tilting his head to the side so he could stare your side profile.

He sub-consciously licked his lips that dried after taking care of you. He stared at you.

Without him notice, his heart fluttered and throbbed, awakening the butterflies inside him.

Dirty thoughts filling his mind causing him to gulp and shake his head. He was embarassed to think like that.

He knew its not right but his body started to lean closer to your face. He was fighting within himself, whether to do or not, however his lips was already there an inch from yours.

He wanted stop his move but couldn't help, eyes was so immersed in you. His heart skipped a beat and thumped so fast while he was pondering to kiss you.

He kept licking his lips, feeling nervous yet determined.

He finally made up his mind, he planted a kiss on your flawless cheek instead of lips.

He took a glance at your whole face, admiring you at all cost before he flinched.

That moment when you slowly opened your eyes only to lock your sleepy eyes with his dark brown one. His face was so close that you could feel his minty breath on your face.

His bangs slightly brush your nose. It tickles the tip of your nose.

He turned crimson, eyes widened as his heart beated more violently.

You studied his whole face before whispered huskily, "M-mingyu..."

He froze in his place, head blank to think any reliable movement and saying.

He expected you to hit his head or push him hard , but you didn't push nor broke the gaze neither.

You were also totally drown in his stare, as you couldn't help but felt the ice inside you started to crack, your heart can't handle looking that hot guy infront of you.

For a moment, you weren't the jerk that always pull a prank and emotionless, you were never so soft dealing with him.

Your face was so close practically almost sharing breath, he stared your whole face before fell to look at your lips.

Your brain strongly urge you to get back to your sense as you literally could hear it yelled, 'bitch! pull yourself together!'

"You're too close ," You finally spoke.

Mingyu quickly stand up straight shoving his hand into his pocket and coughed slightly. He scratched at the back of his head.

You licked your lips before sit up on the bed. You were back to your depress mode, you weren't the girl that had fast heart beating anymore but the girl that have trust issue as always.

"Where I am? Why are you here? Who's so damn stupid bringing me here?" You asked him and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm not an information counter you rascal, don't bomb me with questions." He snickered.

You was about to talk back to him when he gently pushed your bangs off placing his hand on your forehead causing you off guard.

"Hmm you're better now." He commented and sat on the bed.

He leaned closer as his eyes hooded, "You, never make me worry again and I'll never let you eat any seafood thing again."

As said, you weren't type of person that easily flustered or blush, instead you cocked an brow confused by his sudden warn, your pushed his head using your index finger lightly.

"Yah, had you eaten wrong medicine? Why you have to worry about me?" You asked. He shot you a glare.

"Seeing you had energy to push me, i'm sure you're fine now. I'll call the doctor." He said and walked away.

You just rolled your eyes not caring about the answer.

----------------

HAEUN POV:

"I'm home," I said closing the door behind me after Mingyu entered.

Hoshi smiled when he saw me and pushed himself up from the coach,
"Princess are you okay now?"

He pulled me into a hug as I embraced him back , wrapping my arms around his waist and muttered to him that I was fine.

I placed my head on his chest as he laid his chin on my head.

Hoshi sighed, "I told you to let me know if you're sick."

His hand moved its own to caress my hair.

"Nahh.. I'm still alive though, don't worry much Hoshi. I'm used to it." I assured.

I have to admit that we're bonded well these days.

"Thanks to me right?" Mingyu said sarcastically.

Hoshi pulled away to face me, "Yahh! How could you say that? Jaehun hyung will smack my ass up if he come back home." Hoshi pouted , ignoring Mingyu.

"Yah don't ignore me just like that!" Mingyu yelled.

I looked at Hoshi casting a faint smile, outright ignoring Mingyu too, "I would like to see that,"

"Such ungrateful princess" Hoshi scoffed making me to chuckle.

"Yeah yeah your princess needs to rest. Come on!" Mingyu growled , as he clasped my hand causing me to confuse again.

He was really playing with my mind today, I doubt my brain's existent now.

I lifted my head up to look at him as he was towering over me, I cocked an brow.

"Mingyu what are you do--"

"Shut up and let her rest," Mingyu cut Hoshi off coldly before pulling me upstairs and into my room.

"Mingyu I'm not done!" I heard Hoshi yelled.

"You should take a warm shower and rest," He suggested with a smile.

"I'm fine, you should go home" I said coldly, pushing him out the door but he reluctant to.

He turned around, "No, I'm not leaving. My sitting partner is sick and you think I wouldn't give a fuck about it?" He raised his brows making me sighed heavily.

"Mind your own business Mingyu, you acted like a father." I scoffed. To my surprise, a sad expression taking over his handsome face.

"Yeah, you're my business. Your immune system is still weak and you might got complications, so you're compulsory to take rest." He imposed.

"You're fucking annoying, I said I'm fine!" I whined.

"You fainted at school and being rushed into emergency room Haeun, that's not fine!" Mingyu said, raising his voice. I breathed in disbelief.

I didn't know why he was acting like a 90year old grandpa taking care of his great grandchildren.

I always sick back then but, there was no people even took a glance nor asked me if I was okay, neither if I was sick. Especially when everyone I loved left me.

"This is nothing compared to everything I've suffered before. Not new the feeling of losing my lives." I chuckled lowly, looking away.

"You stupid girl," He seethed quietly. He raised his hand to cup my cheek.

He turned my head so I was facing him, his grip on my face was firm but soft at the same time.

"Please stop destroying what is left of your heart by constantly thinking about things that have broken you."He whispered, caressing my cheek using his thumb.

"Don't make me worry again." He added softly, planting a quick kiss on my forehead.

I blinked, taken aback for a moment.

His rosy lips curved upwards into a brilliant smile causing me to smile along.

I smiled innocently before getting my stiff expression back. His smile replaced by a deep scowl.

"I can break your nose right now." I menaced, clearly unimpressed by his act. I could see he tensed up.

"I bet your life is so lonely and useless to say those things Mingyu. You need to stop doing stupid shit like this or you'll get yourself hurt."

"I knew you would react this way." Mingyu sighed miserably.

"I understand that you're not used to people who care for you, who care for your existent, but Haeun there's person who care for you. And that's me, your uncle and Hoshi." He added hesitantly, which surprised me.

I have never told him about my past or anything related. I'm pretty sure he had digged up some info from Hoshi. I wasn't going to get fucked up by him doing that as long as he didn't offer anything harm to my life as I literally knew some his secret too, you know I played 'give and take situation'.

"I get it if they are Hoshi and my uncle, but not you. You're confusing me." I frowned.

"Let be honest here, I literally don't have that organ called brain in my head to think." I added making him to chuckle softly.

"Confuse is part of it. That's how you find out that something's there." He replied with a smirk.

"What the fuck..." I mumbled.

"I knew you're the top student but I'm not type of person that able to understand things right away!" I admitted rolling my eyes out of frustration.

"Cute..," He commented.

"Cute my ass!" I protested.

He pushed me towards the bathroom door, "Now, do me a favour, just take shower and rest. I'll stay with Soonyoung downstairs."

I heaved a sigh, 'what the hell is wrong with this kid'

"I don't have any training tomorrow for the whole day." He informed out of blue , patting my head.

I turned around, and saw him walking out of my room, "And?"

Shooting me an playful smile he said, "And I'll be alone if you're absent tomorrow,

...... I kinda don't like that idea Kim Haeun ssi."

-------------------------------

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

49.2K 1.8K 17
𝐒𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐄. | 동경. - 최승철 세븐틴 - CHOI SEUNGCHEOL. no one says goodbye unless they want to see you again. start: 05 • 07 • 19 end: 08 • 17 • 19 [ 31...
72.1K 2.1K 21
"So name?" "What name ?" "You know what I'm talking about" "I don't know?" "I'm blocking you" In which Lee Chaeyoung doesn't want to reveal her ident...
122K 3.9K 47
"did you really think that i want to be like this?" "you could have told me earlier. i don't want to lose you" "it's already late. just go" highest r...
74.6K 4.5K 13
In which a boy breaks a self-made promise of a flower shop worker.