Always and Forever

Door StelenasHizzie

The first half was written during my early days so the beginning is not very good 💜 Meer

Author's Note
Hello again (part one)
Author's note
Hello again (part two)
Sorry
Thoughts
I am a terrible person
I am so sorry
A/N
Night Out
The Club
The Confession and, The Goodbye

The night we met

3.7K 60 3
Door StelenasHizzie

Elena's p.o.v.

I woke up with a jolt. I looked at me phone it was 9:09. Oh no i am late Caroline is going to kill me. I ran to my closet and put on my denim jeans and my magenta long sleeve shirt. Just as i said Care called me. "hello" "Elena where are you?" "sorry I took a nap" "hurry up. Tyler's party is so fun" "okay i'm coming". "Okay bye " "bye". I ran down the stairs and almost tripped on the way. "Hey slow down Elena" my mom said " can't late Caroline" " love you" "love you too".(10 minuets later). I walked in Tyler's mansion but I was already bored. I had already been to a house party like this. (2 hours later). I was walking out the door when I was stopped. my perfect record of avoiding Matt was broken." Hey Elena" "hi Matt". There was an awkward silence between us and I said " I have to go so" "oh bye" " bye".

Kathrine's p.o.v.

I was walking in the street when I heard a voice. The voice was mine but softer. I looked into the darkness and saw that she had my face. She must be my doppelganger. Also as I was looking at her I could tell she was looking at me."Hello?" she said "hello" i replied. I walked towards her and stopped right in front of her. "I'm Katherine" "I'm Elena" " what are you doing out here alone at night Elena?" "waiting for my parents" "oh you man them" i said pointing towards the car coming our way. "yeah" i looked her in the eyes and said "you won't remember I was here" i said compelling her. "I won't remember you were here" she repeated. Then I was gone in the nick of time.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.1M 45.4K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
14.4K 302 22
❝Just smile, baby doll!❞ ❝Shut up!❞ Script form indeed.
25.2K 971 42
In the aftermath of the Mount Weather disaster, Clarke Griffin embarks on a perilous journey through the uncharted wilderness, grappling with the wei...
16.4K 460 13
Hannibal Lecter became part of the FBI team helping Will Graham and Jack Crawford in odd cases of the Chesapeake ripper. A 21 year old college stude...