Homiesexual (G/T)

Da I_Like_Cookiez

(Cover made by @cranky_crew_bitch) That kiss wasn't supposed to mean anything. But, clearly it did. Or else t... Altro

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter 7.5 - Hug A Giant Day!
Chapter Eight

Chapter One

3.4K 41 77
Da I_Like_Cookiez

Ashton slammed his locker shut after checking to make sure he had all of his things. He leaned up against the locker and nonchalantly checked his phone while waiting for his friends. The freshman let out a huff of annoyance at their (not uncommon) lateness.

After a couple more minutes of waiting, Ashton became impatient, and left his locker and started down the hall to find them. He weaved through the crowds of popular kids from all grades mingling about, trying not to bump into anyone. Although, that was just wishful thinking... Ashton felt his shoulder accidentally hit another person, the sudden force made him fall towards the ground.

Ashton had his eyes closed, waiting to make contact with the gross floor. But it never happened. Confused, he turned his gaze up and smiled. There was his friend, Chandler, smirking down at him. He'd caught him from falling in the dip position you'd see in a dance.

"You know, you really should watch where you're going..." Chandler joked. Ashton hit him in the shoulder.

"Shut up. Now let me go before people think we're dating or something." He said, rolling his eyes. Chandler just chuckled, pulling him into a standing position. Even while both of them were standing at full height, Chandler was still almost a head taller than Ashton, although it didn't help that he was a junior while he was a freshman.

The two had met at the homecoming game just this year, but it didn't take long for them to become close friends. The only friend closer to him than Chandler was--

"CHANDLERRRR!!!"

Eli. Ashton and Eli had been inseparable since elementary school. Almost every day, they'd beg their parents to have one of them come over to the other's house for no reason, other than they hadn't hung out since yesterday, and the day before, and the day before... That friendship had been the only one to make all the way through middle school without any bumps, both Ashton and Eli had lost friends along the way, but the two of them had stuck it out through three years of some of the most challenging years.

Little did the three of them know, the most challenging time for them was a lot closer than they all thought, and it'd be much shorter. Quite literally, actually...

"Chandler?! Where the HELL did you go?!" Eli's signature loud voice shouted through the crowds.

"Over here!" He replied back, waving until Eli made his way out of the swarms of populars.

"Jeez, what took you two so long?" Ashton asked.

"Well, if Mrs. Grimes wouldn't give us a bullshit "exit ticket" every damn day..." Eli muttered.

"Oh, stop complaining, and let's go already!" Chandler interrupted. But, before he or Ashton could even move, Eli pushed them both from behind, making them walk.

"Oh my god, Eli! Why must you push us all the time?" Ashton groaned, nearly tripping.

"Eh, I find it fun." He replied.

It was mid-April, and the weather was in that weird position between warm days and "a couple inches of snow" days. Lucky for them, it happened to be one of those warm periods. Ashton looked around the school's front courtyard, seeing the mingling students walking to their parents' cars, or even their own, and some just hanging out and talking.

Ashton walked home since he only lived about 15 to 20 minutes away. Eli and Chandler always came to the street corner at the edge of school grounds with him, and he couldn't leave without a big bear hug from Eli and another hug from Chandler.

As they were walking, Ashton decided to strike up a conversation. This small, no, tiny decision to just say something would change the three of their lives.

"Hey, Chandler, thanks for, uh, catching me back in there." Ashton said, realizing he hadn't shown proper thanks. Without Chandler there, he probably would've ended up face first on the floor, and probably even walked on.

"Oh, no problem. With the way I caught you, you would've thought we'd just finished a dance routine." Chandler replied, smiling, imagining them on Dancing With The Stars or something like that.

Ashton let out a small laugh. "Or that we were about to kiss." He added. "You know, I've never actually had my first kiss?" Chandler said, turning to face Ashton and Eli.

"Really? I have. If you count a first-grade girlfriend kiss, that is." Ashton shrugged. Eli looked at the two of them, then his face lit up like a mega-powered lightbulb.

"Ash! You should be Chandler's first kiss!" He exclaimed.

"WHAT?!?!" Both of them exclaimed back at the same time.

"Why not? I bet you're both great kissers anyway!" He smirked.

"Why would we kiss each other? Neither of us are gay!" Chandler retorted.

"It wouldn't be gay, it'd be homiesexual!" Eli said, as if they knew what he meant.

"It'd be homo-what?"

"No, not homo, HOMIEsexual. Like, for example, if Ashton were to kiss you on the lips, for the sole reason that it was so you could have a first kiss and nothing else, then it isn't even considered gay, just homiesexual." Eli explained.

"Where did you even read that?" Ashton asked in a bored tone.

"Urban Dictionary. Why?" He responded innocently.

"This is stupid. We're not going to do this." Ashton said, shaking his head.

"You realize I'll bother you about it every day until it happens...right?" Eli teased. Ashton looked up at the sky, closed his eyes, and looked back to Chandler.

"I'm up for it if you're up for it, I guess." Chandler shrugged. "Ok, then... let's be two 'homiesexuals' or whatever." Ashton said. The two of them scooted closer until Ashton was sort of craning his neck to properly look Chandler in the eyes. Eli pulled out his phone to record it.

"You...you ready?" Chandler asked awkwardly, to which Ashton gave a just as awkward nod. Hesitantly, the two boys closed their eyes and leaned in, unsure what was about to happen.

Ashton flinched slightly as he felt the taller boy's lips meet his. Right as the kiss began, something inside Ashton changed. Chandler's lips were surprisingly soft, and warm. Time seemed to slow down in those few seconds. They didn't realize it yet, but neither one of them wanted to pull away now. The kiss was just lulling both of them into such a calm, and happy state that they didn't realize they were still kissing.

The pair suddenly snapped out of the trance, pulling away quickly. Eli screamed into his hands, fanboying over what just happened.

"THAT WAS SO ADORABLE, AND I GOT IT ON VIDEO!!! AHHHHHH!!!" Eli screamed more. Ashton and Chandler shared a quick stare, which turned into a long, meaningful look into each other's eyes. Both of them knew something real had just happened, but they just didn't know what.

"So, Chandler, what did you think of my 'expert kissing skills'?" Ashton asked, trying to get rid of the awkwardness with jokes.

"It was great-uh, good. Yeah, it was...good." Chandler replied awkwardly, giving him a small smile.

"Anyways, it's almost 3:30, I've gotta get home and start on my homework, I'll see you guys la-nngh!" Ashton started to leave but was cut off by a sudden jolt of pain through his gut, making him groan a bit.

"Hey, Ash, you okay?" Eli asked, seeing him doubled over like that made him worried.

Ashton groaned again, looking back up to his friends. "Yeah, I-I'm-AARGHH!" He cried out, clenching his eyes shut. He suddenly became dizzy, and his body felt like it was on fire! He heard distant shouts from his friends, but couldn't make out what they were saying. But, they sounded frantic, and much louder than a normal human's voice should be.

Ashton opened his eyes after a few seconds. "Ash?! What the hell?!" He heard Eli shout from way above him. Seriously, why did he sound so loud?

Everything seemed normal, so he stood up. And screamed. Right in front of him was a shoe. But not just a shoe. A GIANT shoe. He slowly craned his neck up, and up, and up to see the now (even more) towering body of his friend, Chandler.

Chandler was looking right back down at his now minuscule friend. Even at his friend's somehow tiny size, he could still see the way Ashton was beginning to tremble from his mere presence. Chandler looked at Eli frantically, wondering just what the actual fuck was going on. Ashton was frozen for the longest time, same as his friends. He looked back up at Chandler and Eli, then did what the only thing on his mind was.

And that was to run like hell.

          __________

     God dammit I want to kiss the actual Chandler Riggs so badly

LIKE LOOK AT DIS CUTIE (This is him from 2012 he's like 18 now) AND WHENEVER I SEE HIM I'M JUST LIKE

ANYWAYSSSSSS, Hope you all enjoyed the first chap to this new story, also imma tag you cranky_crew_bitch so you know that it's hERE BITCH!!! Peace out my dudes!✌🏻️🍪

(I'M ADDING A COOKIE EMOJI TO MY SIGNATURE SIGN OFF LOL)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

234K 1.7K 31
your best friends brothers were always off limits but a secret wouldn't hurt? based on the kissing booth!
17.6K 326 15
"It's just a kiss, Ry, it doesn't have to mean anything." Those words were whispered by the one person Ryan shouldn't be kissing, especially when he...
56.5K 1.2K 30
cover by [ KDdddan ] on twitter ! ---- ! REQUESTS OPEN ! May inclued: •smut •fluff •gore ---- I did not make any of the art, credits will be gi...
289K 8.4K 66
"Things will never be the same." He kissed her lips like they were air, and he couldn't breath. (COMPLETED) INFINITY #BOLBYFANFIC