Voltron Oneshots Y'all

Von FangirlXreme

These suck I'm sorry. Oneshots of ships. No NSFW just fluff and angst sorry Mehr

Cheating Heith
Klance Wedding
Maybe trips can be perfect | Hidge

I Trust You, Do You Trust Me? | Heith

67 2 3
Von FangirlXreme

I wrote fluffy Heith cause a cheating fic can't be the only one here. Also, a lot of these fics are Hunk centric rn only because most of my requests are from Hunk stans, but that'll change soon I promise.

ALSO WHADDUP I FINALLY UPDATED THIS YAH GIRL AINT DEAD

——

It took Keith a long time to trust somebody. He trusted Shiro after months of knowing him, even though he had been like an older brother to the red paladin from the start. It had taken weeks to even begin to feel comfortable with the rest of the Paladins of Voltron.

Well, most of the Paladins.

Almost immediately, Keith had taken a liking to the sweet (yet somehow still salty) boy, no scratch that, man, and he had no real reason behind it, he just had a nagging feeling of positivity when the yellow paladin entered a room.

And then, whoops, he realized caught the gay.

Keith grunted, doing all he could to get through the hardest level he could train at. He was somehow kicking, hitting, and slicing at the robot all at once, with such a sense of control you could've sworn he'd done it a million times already. He had done it a couple times already, but today he was struggling to face this mechanic humanoid because of why he was training.

Ugh. Why am I so gay.

(a/n this is terribly cheesy but whatevs)

He couldn't help it. Falling for the strong yet sweet boy wasn't a hard thing to do, hell, almost everyone has had a crush on Hunk at one point or another.

But this wasn't just a crush. He was falling, if not for him, it was in love with him.

Why were feelings so hard? Couldn't he just notice the guy's biceps without lightly gasping every time? And why couldn't he just look away when Hunk took off his shirt due to the heat? Why was it that Keith, one of the most reckless and spontaneous people ever, could not just go right out and say, "Hey dude. I know you're my rivals best friend, but for a couple months I've crushed on you from afar but now we're friends so I can act on it"?

The thing is, he knew why.

First of all, he had what his childhood school therapist told him were "abandonment issues", and even the thought of expressing something resembling love or a sign of complete trust was terrifying to the Red Paladin, so he never did. This caused him to get a reputation as the "angsty loner boy" at the Garrison, and everyone that had heard of him was either scared of him or laughed at him.

Hunk was usually scared, even if he made jokes at Keith's expense from time to time. And since Keith didn't want to ruin his relationship with the Samoan, he kept quiet about the tiny bit of hurt he felt when he was made fun of.

Anyways. Back to the present.

Keith tried his best to train hard enough to keep his mind off of Hunk, but all it did was hurt him and make him get even more lost in thought.

Just then, the doors busted open, bringing Pidge, Lance, and (most importantly) Hunk. They all looked somewhat worried, but the sunshine boy looked the most anxious. Pidge, narrowing her eyes, asked Keith what he thought he was doing. This surprised the Red Paladin, and he responded with simple "training... duh." and an eyeroll.

"You're also wearing yourself out to the point that that you can't stand normally, you idiot."

"What the fuck the Lance. I can, I'm just leaning right now."

"Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure, Mullet."

The Green Paladin pursed her lips and crossed her arms. Keith expected a sarcastic response, but instead she just grabbed Lance by the collar and dragged him out of the room.

Kinky, thought Keith, as he laughed to himself.

However, with their departure, only Hunk and Keith were left alone in the training room. Instead of reprimanding him, the Samoan quietly stepped forward and placed his arm gently on the red paladin.

"Keith?"

This was said softly, almost so quietly the shorter couldn't hear it.

"Are you okay? Did something happen?"

He drew his breath in, preparing to answer Hunk's questions. He basically had two options. Lie, and keep his crush a secret, or tell the truth, and risk messing up his relationship with him. However, it could also further their relationship, if you know what I mean. *wink wink*. 

"Uh- yeah. I think. I don't know. Maybe? It's fine.  Hell, I'M fine. We're cool. It's cool. Right? Ye-'

"Keith."

The Korean looked at him, and mentally prepared himself for what he was about to do.

"It's just... I kind of like someone? It's really confusing and I really dontknowiftheylikemebacksoimreallyworriedand-"

Keith trailed off, looking Hunk in his eyes. The latter stared back at him before uttering a soft "oh". 

A soft blush started to cover the fairer's skin, and he started to feel even more short compared the mountain of a man standing in front of him, touching him, so close, almost completely together-

Hunk slowly stepped back and straightened his shirt.

"Well why is that so difficult? Crushes are kinda easy." Hunk knew DAMN well this wasn't true, having a long-time crush on Keith. Hearing that he liked someone hurt him, as it probably wasn't him, but he decided to be supportive anyways.

"But... not with mine. He's too special to me. I don't want to lose him."

"Oh fuck, is it Lance?"

"What? No! Ewww! Doesn't he have something going on with Pidge?"

"Well fine. But if it's not Lance, who is it?"

"Mm...", softly, in a whisper, Keith replied, "its you..."

"Oh. Well, maybe I should go-" Hunk backed away from Keith, slowly turning to the door to quietly scamper away to process what just happened.

Keith, absolutely crushed by this interaction, crumpled to the ground, and experienced a near-panic attack freak out. He wanted to cry, and could only think that Hunk's reaction most likely meant that his feelings weren't reciprocated.

Shiro walked in and took a seat next to the absolutely broken-looking boy.

"Hey. I saw Hunk run out of here, and I asked him what happened. All he did was point to in here, so, here I am. You okay?"

The shorter looked up and took a deep breath. "Yeah," he responded, and straightened up his posture. He smiled bleakly.

"I told him that I liked him. And he ran away. Life's great."

Shiro took a moment to consider his response, and put a hand on the Korean's shoulder.

"I'm not an expert on him, but doesn't Hunk run away from anything remotely scary? I mean he's no coward, don't get me wrong, but when it comes to his personal situations Hunk isn't exactly the bravest."

He had a point, and even though he was still extremely shaken up, Keith slowly and carefully stood, looking down at Shiro.

"I'll be back."

The younger quickly walked out and decided to head towards the kitchen. Knowing Hunk for about two years now, he knew the Samoan would often cook or bake to relieve stress.

As he entered the room, Keith quickly spotted Hunk putting what looked like space brownies in the oven.

"Hey."

The taller jumped, not seeing Keith, and spun around with a slightly splattered tray of brownie batter in hand. 

"Hey."

"Are you okay? I- I didn't mean to upset you. It's totally cool if you don't feel the same way, it's just... I thought that eventually you would find out so, you know, better sooner rather than later."

"Thats the thing..."

Hunk stepped closer to the Korean and set the batter down on one of the counters. The red paladin smiled weakly, an obvious facade for the fear in his eyes.

"It's not that I don't exactly feel the same way," Hunk cleared his throat. "but, I was... surprised. Yeah. That's the word I'm looking for. I just needed some time to process what happened, but since it's like three minutes later I guess I've had some time. Anyways, I've been rambling and I'm sorry and based off what you told me a couple minutes ago I think I should do this.

Before Keith could react, Hunk grabbed him by his shirt collar and pulled him in as their lips crashed.  The former let out a surprised gasp and melted into the sloppy kiss. His hands traveled up to Hunk's neck and tangled themselves in his dark hair.

"hmm," Keith slowly pulled away still holding Hunk's neck tenderly.

"I'm assuming this means my thoughts aren't unrequited?"

The Samoan chuckled softly as he lowered his hands to Keith's back.

"Hm. I guess so."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

126K 5.4K 52
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
171K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
170K 17.7K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
75.3K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...