MATT the dirty

By mattzabae

More

MATT the dirty
chrissy amd matt
cutting/ i love u
the first time
a/n
love and hate
carter WTF!!!

CHEATING

390 5 3
By mattzabae

Today matt and the boys wanted to go out so they went out to this club. hours passed by and u got worried so u drove to the club and u see these two ppl making out and grinding on each other. matt? is that u the girl turns around n u see that its matt. "babe um its not wat it looks like" really matt r u sure its not u making out with some girl.. i i thought u loved me and wanted to be with me. "chrissy i do plzim sorry this was a mistake" no matt i think i was the mistake have  fun with her. "chrissy wait plz i love u" no matt no u f**ing dont u never did i hate u. omg y did i say that i dont hate him. u watch matt walk away pissed but y would he be pissed he the obe u f**ing cheated on me. im not good for him and i never will be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
232K 10.7K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
172K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...