Imagine if... A set of Marvel...

Av candidlily

Do I really need a description? Requests open. Some might be Marvel actor thingies, enjoy my peoples. Edit: 0... Mer

Imagine if Peter told you he was Spiderman
Imagine if you spent your birthday on Asgard
Imagine if you were sent to kill Bucky
Imagine if you couldn't control the fire within
Imagine if you had to face the truth
Image if you were a speedster
Imagine if you had to calm down the Hulk
Imagine if it were an Avengers lazy day
Imagine if it rains because you're sad, baby
Imagine if... Natasha
Imagine if they underestimated you
Imagine if you didn't love him
Imagine if you were sent to kill Bucky (part 2)
Imagine if you sacrificed yourself
Imagine if the dog days were over
Imagine if you wrote him a letter
Imagine if you just made some modificatons
Imagine if you were his wife
Steve ~ Tod
Bucky ~ Ocean eyes
Tony ~ Yes!
Bucky ~ Team
Loki~Run
Steve ~ Your fault
Loki ~ Prince
Loki ~ My prince (part 2)
Bruce ~ Home

Imagine if 'I don't know you'

207 4 0
Av candidlily

"Hello gorgeous" A figure stood cloaked in darkness, using the shadows like a cloak to hide herself. "Mister America, Captain, Mr. Star spangled man with a plan." A gun cocked quickly with remarkable force and a distinguishable grunt. "How ya doin'?"

Steve looked at his surroundings, he was cornered. Without his shield all he had was his fists, against a gun, he didn't like his chances. Watching the figure slink around him he determined their movements, distinguishably female, uncommon but not unlikely. A sudden rise in women soldiers had taken him quite by surprise, and he whispered a quick "Take me back to the forties" to himself.

"Come out, what are you, scared?" he asked to the silhouette, waiting patiently with balled fists at his side.

"Of you? Hardly." she retorted, a common response that Steve had heard oh so many times before, almost always a lie - almost. Stepping out of her cover she stared at him; strong expression, confident stance, cocky smirk, but the most interesting thing, black tear marks running down her cheeks, along with droplets of water that fell from her eyes.

Steve looked at her, confused. It was like she didn't even know she was crying, it was subconscious, like an old reflex that she had forgotten about, a memory she had forgotten but her mind refused to let go of. Strangely enough her face showed no evidence that she had any negative emotions, just a smirk and a snatch.

Looking into her eyes he let out a pitiful sigh, not another one. "Please, not you as well, Y/n?"

"Sorry?" She said, raising her pistol, "Do I know you?"

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

2.6M 51.8K 200
Avengers imagines, I will take requests, Be sure to comment and vote. Don't repost without permission!!
1.7M 22.2K 141
Includes • Steve • Tony • Thor • Bruce • Natasha • Clint • Pietro • Wanda • Bucky • Peter • Loki • Sam • T'Challa Please vote, and comment it...
32.2K 919 76
It's the title. Of course there's enough of these, but I'm trying. Constructive criticism is welcome and so are requests I don't own anything (duh)
4.5K 131 11
Marvel X Reader Mainly for female reader but can write for other genders :) I do take requests, and this is for all marvel universes I don't own any...