Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)

Od BluePringlez

Asoka Rose is an isolated girl who lives her life in her fantasy. Her sanity had been lost long ago. And as s... Více

Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)
Prolouge
1-Dreamer
2- Sleeper
3-A Learner
4- Silence
5-...Akward
6-Whatever
7-Haru no Bara
8-Alone, Such a Kind Word
9-Moo-Part 1
10-Moo-Part 2
11-Hot Daummm
12-Violated
13-Walkie Talkie :D
14-I don't even...
15-MooMoo-Just the Begining
16-Moomoo- And Thats the End Folks
17- Starting to Talk
18-Holy Shugar Cookies
19-Just The Way You Are
20- Talking with Silence
21-So Many Questions...Too Bad
22-I'm Super Thanks for Asking
23-I'm The Queen Now!
24-Date?
25- I iz Confuzed
26- And It Begins, the Feelings, The Fillers :P
27- Old People... e.o
28- STAY THE *%#$& Away from me!
29- Slowing down to a Jog.
30- They Drunk...They Entertain ;D
31- Parodoxs and Unicorns
32- MORE COMPLICATIONS?!
33 1/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
33 2/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
34- I don't feel like watching the prelims
35-Thoughts
36-Realization
37- Slowly Understanding
38- Peter White c:
39-Memories ;_;
40- Spilling the Bee's
41- Worries and Silence
42- Meeting Team Kana
43-Save me FROM Team Kana
44- Heading back to Konaha, With Team Kana
45- The Shippers are EVERYWHERE!!!
46-Oh Hai Weasle
47- Where I Belong
48-Patterns and Interwebs
50- Kakoka's Best Chapter Ever :D
51- Loveless
52- Festival
53- Tomorow
54- Exams and Invasion
55- Cheese and Reality
56- Prophecy
57- I'm So Effin Sorry ;_;
58- Dance Magic Dance!
59- Listening to Water.
60- Atleast You Don't Know Where I Live...
61- Colors...
62- I Believe
63- Jashin and Kami
64- Portal
65- Jashinst Brawl
66- Freedom Eve
67- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 1)
68- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 2)
69- The Day of The Prophecy (Part 3)
70- Epiolouge- Not So Alone

49- You All Will Hate Me ;D

15.4K 506 160
Od BluePringlez

Third Pov

Asoka hasn't woken up yet. The Shinobi took turns carrying her. They were almost at Konaha. Thankfully all they encountered Izumo and Kotetsu early. They were going around for a walk and happened to meet up with the team.

They gave Asoka to the gate keepers.

"Wait-" Riza called, as they were about to leave. Kotetsu held her as Izumo turned around to look at Riza. "Will she be alright?" Riza asked.

Kotetsu and Izumo looked at one another.

"I don't know." Izumo replied and his partner jumped into the tree branches, pushing himself and running to Konaha for medical attention. Izumo gave Gai, Kyosuke and Team Kana one last look before dashing off behind Kotetsu.

Kotetsu looked down to the sleeping Asoka. Cold sweat covered her forehead, as if she were in a nightmare. Her breathing was low and heavy. Izumo gave Kotetsu a worried look.

"Do you know whats wrong with her?" Izumo asked. Kotetsu shook his head.

"We have to get her to the hospital. A medic nin should know..." Kotetsu mumbled.

They continued running and after a while arrived at the gates of Konaha. Two other Chunin were stationed there. One saluted while the other saw Asoka in Kotetsu's arms.

"What happened?" He asked Kotetsu. Kotetsu shrugged, but continued running. He passed shinobi and civilians on the streets, but didn't stop to say hello.

He soon found himself at the hospital. Doctors and nurses rushed around him. Everybody was yelling at the same time making a roar around him.

"Just help her. Somebody." He pleaded. A doctor took her from Kotetsu's arms and ran with nurses following.

Asoka was placed on a gern and needles were put in her arm aswell as things on her forehead checking brain activity, a thing was on her second finger, keeping her pulse in check.

They sent for a medical nin and the un-named medical nin, who healed Asoka before, arrived. She walked in and saw Asoka. Her eyes closed momentarily as she sighed at meeting her again like this.

The medical nin walked to the empty seat next to the bed and let chakra expand into her fingertips. Slowly sweeping over Asoka's body. Nothing could be detected within the body that was broken, or any sickness that could cause Asoka to faint with cold sweat on her forehead and back.

The nurse frowned and then thought something. She brought her fingertips to Asoka's forehead and softly tapped around. The nurse jumped as a shock shot up from her fingertips.

'It was a harsh genjutsu cast on her. There has to be a key for it. A way to unlock her mind and get her awake.' The nurse thought. She tried to create a key of chakra to open the lock- but the key seemed very diffrent compared to other locks she came across.

It was slightly deformed and seemed to need something extra to unlock. She would need a team of medical nins to help her hold one form as it attempted to squirm into difrent ones. So she could unlock it. She wondered if the family Asoka had, was informed of her admission into the hospital. However as that thought left her mind- a door was slamed .open with a yell of 'Asoka!"

There stood a huffing Kakashi Hatake, bending over trying to catch his breath. His face covered in cold sweat with a worried expression that was easily detected, even with the majority of his face covered.

"A-Asoka, H-How is she?" He asked his voice in puffs. "Will she be okay?"

The nurse looked up at him and thought silently, unsure if she was really WAS going to be alright.

Kakashi walked to her slowly and stiffly. His arms went onto her shoulders in a tight and frightening grip. "Will. She. Be. Alright?" Kakashi asked slowly, and tensefully. As if he knew if she delayed further he would snap

"I'm not sure. We need to get her out of the coma that the effects of the genjutsu gave her." The nurse replied stuttering hard. She was afraid of this Kakashi, although she was afraid of people in general.

"Damn it." Kakashi hissed his arms falling to his sides in tight fists.

'Gai was supposed to protect her. Heck- out of everyone there on that team, Asoka was the one to get hurt. How could I let this happen?!' Kakashi thought to himself angrily. He took a seat by the window and watched Asoka. A small bing woke his rage. He went into Asoka's pocket and took out her cellphone.

"I-I'm going to try to heal her..." The nurse stuttered. Kakashi nodded, his gaze on the mobile device. He clicked a button- like a cave.man who had become amazed with such things. The lock screen with password was shown. He looked down at the letters in confusement, but typed in, it was a lucky guess, 'Key'.

Nope. Denied.

'Rose.'

Accepted.

It opened up to show a story. His eye widened in confusion as he read it.

(Its by Pikuto-chan! XD Enjoy the cheezyness, ohgod. I don't even know anymore! XDD)

- - - - -

Asoka POV

My eyes snapped open as I woke up. I'm laying in the hospital bed. I begin to panic because of this stupid needle in my arm. Then I hear a soft snore and.....WTF KAKSHI IS SLEEPING ON THE SAME BED AS ME!! I quickly push him off. He lands with a groan. I try not to smile.

"What was that for?" He rubs his shoulder.

"For being a pervert," I stated mildly.

"I'm your husband," Kakashi points out.

"Whatever just get this thing out of my arm," I look at him with pleading eyes.

"No, you haven't been eating so that needle will feed you," He gave a look of concern.

"Why do you even care?"

"I don't know," He looked at his feet.

"Then get this needle out of me,"

"But what I do know, is that I care to much," he stared into my eyes. My breath caught in my throat. He leaned in closer to me. My hand reached towards his mask. I stopped for a moment, then he nodded and I pulled down his mask showing his face. He was amazing. We were millimeters apart. We clashed together. A warm feeling spread through my body. The moment was perfect.

"BELIVE IT!!" Naruto was pointing at us through the door. Oh Naruto you had to ruin it.

- - -

Kakashi looked at the phone in total confusement. It was a story... about him... and Asoka.. Kissing? Is this what she uses to tell the future? If he climbed into the gern when the nurse left- and Asoka woke up, would they end up kissing in the end?

He felt butterflies in his stomach at the thought. He would wait.. he would wait till the Nurse left, and Asoka looked better. He nodded to himself and took Asoka's hand. Except.. he'd lock the door.

(If you know what I mean... ;D)

The nurse looked embarassed and shocked but went back to focusing on everything. She tried to multi task, she would not ask for help from anybody else.

She almost let out a gasp. From Asoka's arm a red line seemed to hold the lock still, coming from the same place where Kakashi held Asoka's hand. She grew confused.

"Excuse me- could you try putting your hand on her forehead?" The nurse asked softly to Kakashi. He was confused but did so. The red left from the arm and went to her forehead. The lock was now absolutly stable now. The nurse put her chakra covererd fingertips onto a non-covered part of Asoka's forehead. The lock unlocked with a click. The nurse's mind was pushed into Asoka's for a small time to pull out Asoka.

The nurse saw Asoka. Laying on the devision of black and white wheat. She didn't have time to be amazed with it. She had to pull Asoka out before the doors locked again. She grabbed Asoka's limp body and swung her over her shoulder. The nurse went back and pulled Asoka through. The doors locked a minute after they pulled her back.

Now all there is to do. Is wait.

- - F F - -

Few Hours Later :I

Kakashi POV.

It was getting close to night time, and I've been left alone with my wife. She nolonger was sweating coldly and her face regained some color. I felt myself getting tired and closed my eyes alittle. I reopened them and reminded myself of the plan. I stood up and climbed into the empty space next to Asoka. Wary of the wires and tubes that fed her and monitered her.

My hand caressed her cheek softly and I put my forehead on her warm one. Yes, she had a slight fever, the nurse told me that it should go away when she wakes up.

Asoka... filled with the smell of roses and the aura of authority, carefulness and... thats it... its just... hidden. But she must have much more, she might be afraid to show it... or to get hurt, again. Does she think I'll hurt her..?

I don't care if the world burns around me, if a knife was against my throat, I would never hurt her. If we were in a room where a button would kill me, but not the other, in this case Asoka. I would press the button without hesitation to save her life. Even if mine would be ended at that second my hand touched the button.

My hand softly tickled her cheek and I removed it, poking her nose softly before closing my eyes. Drifting into sleep surrounded by the intoxicating smell of roses.

*end chapter*

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Clifty because I can, upload on monday-if not earlier- unless you want the Kakoka to be short ;DD

:3

Thank you all for the birthday wishes! Its fine if they were late!

I appriciate each and everyone! Because usually people forget c: so I'm very thankful and happy :D

You all made my day

Arigato

Comment

Vote

Something

-Anna

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

888K 19.6K 127
"Day and night you're all I think about! I don't know why but I feel so protective of you, I feel happy and giddy and comfortable around you like I c...
9.9K 250 27
Yuki And Kakashi are best friends can they possibly fall for each other can they hide it ~okay sorry if im not neat with the story im trying sorry bu...
70.5K 2.3K 43
Book One- Chiisai is a simple librarian who spends her days with little excitement. That is until she is assaulted in the very streets of her village...
18.4K 511 31
Hidaka Amane was born to the Hidaka Clan - a Clan which left the shinobi world a hundred year ago becoming extinct for the rest of the world. Things...