The Wanted and One Direction...

Sissilynn द्वारा

Two girls, stars of their own reality show. Horrible pictures can easily flow. mistakes shall be made and t... अधिक

The Wanted and One Direction Fan Fiction: The sister's naughty game.
Chapter 2: escorte them to there room's... OR NOT!!!!
Chapter 3: Save us 1D !!
Chapter 4 : accidental moans and crazy sex.
Chapter 5: The fight !!
Chapter 6: get together
Chapter 7: Kiss it better
Chapter 8 : 14 plan tickets
Chapter 9 : Off to INDIA!!
Chapter 10 :Behave yourselfs!!
Chapter 11: Mimi the blonde mermaide!
NOT A CHAPTER JUST A WARNING :P
Chapter 13: About time we found some condoms!
Chapter 14 : Banned and work that body!
Chapter 15: Remembering the forgotten.
Chapter 16: Hopeless
Chapter 17: Allstar Dreams.
Chapter 18: Island squabbling.
Chapter 19: Waking up, knocking out!
Chapter 20: Spontaneously late.
Chapter 21: A towel?
Chapter 22: Snapped in two
Chapter 23: Tantrum.
Chapter 24: Cheer up.
Chapter 25: Get drunk, Fuck 2, Get mad
Chapter 26: Escaping in tears.
Chapter 27: Giggle's name.
Chapter 28: Hating the news.
Chapter 29: Flee and come back to a surprise.
chapter 30: Leaving.
Chapter 31: In two different worlds

Chapter 12: Wet fun!

2.5K 5 1
Sissilynn द्वारा

hey guys !!! sooo this chap is going to bring us to the BELLY DANCING !! loll and for Miwish are little friend i have a pic so next cap or something illl put it up !! ;p -Sierra xoxoxox

Sierra thought i was weird after writing this!! :O LOL anyways I thought it was funny sooo hope you do too!! :P - Mireille xx :)

____________________________________________________________

Mimi’s POV:

I woke up my heart pounding against my chest from Nath shaking me off the bed to wake me. I was staring at him holding my hand to my chest catching my breath wrapped around my fluffy blanket.

- Need me to carry you like a baby? He mocked me.

- Why’d you wake me? I complained cutely opening my arms for him to grab me off the floor.

- I thought Tom made that clear yesterday. Or maybe you made yourself forget kissing him like that! He laughed.

- It was a playful thank you kiss! I defended myself.

- Ya sucking playfully!

- Nath!

- I know it was friendly Mimi! I’m just teasing you! He held me tighter in a hug bringing me into the living room.

- Hey Blondie! Sierra saluted me.

- What is that my nick name now!? What a great way to say good morning! I replied.

- Oh it’s your nickname now Mimi that’s for sure! Danielle backed up Sierra.

- Why is that? Liam asked.

- No reason! Eleanor answered.

- Why is every one already up and dressed? I asked before the lads could start questioning us like yesterday.

-We let you sleep after Tom insisted you needed it. Harry answered.

- Why is that? I asked Tom.

He looked a bit embarrassed.

- Well you seemed a bit out of it last night. He answered.

- What! Because I kissed you!?

- Common Mimi that was a bit drunk like of you. Jay said.

- I wasn’t drunk!

- You weren’t drunk! Ya right! You fell right back asleep after the argument! Louis told me.

Wow I must have been exhausted.

- Yeah and the girls won’t tell us anything more so how can we believe you. Siva pointed out.

The girls we’re laughing at me in they’re corner. I gave them a look knowing they probably didn’t justify for me that I wasn’t drunk because it helps us get away with all the incidents yesterday. Well if the girls want me to stick with that story I should probably make it look true. I gave the girls a wink and started to squirm out of Nath’s arm’s. He put me down as I put a hand to my head making a face that looked painful. They watched me carefully. I started walking down the hall stumbling on my footsteps.

- I need a shower! I shouted carefully hitting the wall but making it look real and falling on the floor. I’m fine! I said using the wall to clumsily stand back up and finally getting in the bathroom getting a last glance at the girls silently laughing they’re heads off at me before shutting the door.

- Oh she was definitely drunk last night to have a headache bad enough to make her fall over! I heard the guys telling each other.

Oh yeah! I’m a great actress! Maybe they’ll finally believe us that we didn’t sneak out even if we did. I was about to start the shower but I found myself closing my eyes and tipping. Why am I still tired!? I had a bunch of sleep thanks to Tom! Well maybe I didn’t I had no idea what time it was right now. I got out and started a bath instead throwing a new soap bar in since I couldn’t find the other one. When the tub was filed I took a step in forgetting about the soap witch made me slip and fall frontward into the water.

Nathans POV:

A few minutes after Mimi walked off on us we heard a huge splash and thump. Harry jumped up shouting: OMG MIMI! And he tried running off to the bathroom but I held him back telling him I would go.

- But she might be naked! Harry protested.

-Ya! I haven’t seen her naked before, Harry, not even once. I said sarcastically. Why!? have you?

He gave me an annoyed look and sat back down as I rushed down the hall and opened the bathroom door finding water all over the floor and Mimi face flat in the tub completely naked. I quickly pulled her out as she choked a bunch off water all over me. She wiped her tongue with her hand.

uuggghhh! Soapy water! She complained.

You okay? I asked trying to hold myself back from laughing.

She looked at me realising I was staring right at her boobs.

- Nath! She said laughing.

- Oh sorry! I said a bit embarrassed putting my gaze to her amused face.

She grabbed me by the hair and shoved my face into her boobs.

- Mimi! I smirked kicking the door shut with my foot and jumping in the bath tub with her kissing all over her breasts.

She turned me over so she was now on top. My arms wrapped around her she glued her lips to mine as I turned us back over. I like being on top better but I think she did too. She climbed on me pushing me against the other side of the tub. Now that she was on top again she pulled my shirt off.

Harry’s POV:

- There they go again! I said as we heard the door slam shut.

- Maybe you should have gone to help her Harry. We haft to leave in half an hour. Louis said.

- She would have probably yelled at me for seeing her naked unlike Nathan who gets her goods. I answered.

- well we need them to get out of there anyway. Tom said.

I stood up to go knock when I stepped in water. I looked down to find it was all coming from under the door.

- Guys we’re leaving in half an hour clean up your damn water spill! I shouted to them.

Mimi’s POV:

I snapped out of it when I heard Harry complain.

- Shit! I muttered finally realising there wasn’t even any water left in the tub. I kissed Nath’s chest one last time before hopping out and wrapping myself with a towel while he layed there soaking wet in his jeans. We quikly wiped the floor dry with a buch of towels and tried to creep out of the bathroom but they all glared at us.

- That’s going to be hard to take off hey Nath! Max smirked pointing at Nath’s Jeans.

- Yeahh… Was all he said awkwardly heading to his room to change.

- Hey Mimi no bump on the head I see. Jay teased her. I’m starting to wonder if Nath really got in the water to help you or not.

- Define help. I said kind off trapped here.

- Oh lets see I guess he could have helped you sexually maybe! Zayn teased me too.

- eikk! I shrieked and ran off to my room blushing as they all laughed.

I quickly dried my hair and got dressed. I walked out of my room a bit awkward and embarrassed as they all watched me.

- Soooo are we going then? I asked trying to pass this moment.

- No, your pleasure toy is still upstairs. Tom smirked.

When are they going to stop teasing me! Arrgghh! I just gave him an annoyed look and started up stairs to Nath.

- Don’t hold him up with your sexy moves. Max continued Tom’s words. We need to go.

They all laughed as I stuck my tong out at him like a child and disappeared from their sight. I walked into Nath’s room, no hesitation, finding him sitting on the floor.

- What are you doing? I asked confused.

- I can’t get my jeans off. He answered suppressing a laugh.

He gave me a look and I just couldn’t help my self from bursting out in laughter making some off the guys and Sierra come up to check on us.

- Aww I thought baby Nath was all grown up. Siva teased him.

- I guess not Seev. Tom said grinning. He still needs help getting his pants off.

- Shut up. He had to grin too thought. It was kind off silly.

- Your jeans get really stuck when they’re wet! Sierra exclaimed while trying to pull them off.

The guys went back down knowing his sis would handle it. I Helped Sierra out and finally got the jeans to budge. Sierra gave them a finale tug and went flying to the ground as she succeeded pulling them off and landing on her but.

- Oww. She said standing up.

I tapped her shoulder lightly and we headed back downstairs as nath thanked us and put a new pair on.

- Please don’t get these ones wet. Sierra warned him with her hand on her pain when he got down.

- Yeah. Sorry Sis. He answered as we all headed down to the lower floor of the castle.

The men from when we snuck out were saying something about us finding our bodyguards as we walked out.

- What was that about? Liam asked.

- Don’t know! Danielle and I answered at the same time but he just gave us a warning look.

Hey Mimi! Dean called out to me from the pond.

I acted like I didn’t know who he was talking to and looked away. I got so distracted by that I hadn’t noticed every one had stopped at a building and Niall had to pull me back. It’s a good thing non off them heard Dean. I followed every one in to see beautiful girls dancing amazingly around the room waving clothes around and wiggling they’re bums in every direction with the music.

- I see why you wanted us here. I joked to the lads as I watched them almost drool.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

6.5K 301 32
Shannon was just your average fan, she loved the boys, but, no one knew. She was a secret fan. But one day, her life was twisted upside down, when al...
9.5K 149 9
My collection of one shots about One Direction. I’ll occasionally hold contests and then write the one shots. If you would like to be featured in one...
481K 7.6K 24
Zianourry One-Shots Mostly Niall Centric. Hopefully you enjoy because I love writing these.
5.9K 74 10
If you want a fantasy of yours, message me and your fantasy might come true... In a story, that is. (All ideas are welcome!)