Every Day ── PETER PARKER²

Από offIine

EVERY DAY. ❝You're the Troy and Gabriella of this dreary high... Περισσότερα

PLAYLIST
01. First Day
03. Milk War
04. Broken Promises
05. Disappointment
06. Aching Hearts
07. Revelations
08. Delmars Destruction
09. Uninvited
10. A Girl in Love
11. Unnecessary Apologies
12. A Boy in Love
13. Broken Home
14. Love of a Father
15. Close to the Ground
16. Surprise Trip
17. Exposed Secrets
18. A Happy Beginning
19. Runaway Boy
20. Life or Death
21. Teenagers In Love
22. Face Your Fears
23. Missing
24. Together
25. Color Coordinating
26. The Vulture
27. Homecoming
28. Make Her Pay
29. First Dance
30. A New Beginning
31. The Truth
32. The Size of Texas
33. Do Something
34. Inmate Visit
35. Broken Crushes
36. Cool Dude
37. Self-Destruct
38. Very Clearly In Love
39. The In
40. MOMA
Epilogue

02. Porky Pig

17.7K 746 203
Από offIine

— • —

"Think it's green enough?"

      Luna looked up from her notebook, nodding in response to the girl from the stage crew. It was getting late now, and to say she was tired was an understatement. All she wanted was to go home and curl up in bed to watch reruns of Friends until Peter showed up at her window to calm her nerves so she could sleep. Yet she stayed in school, working on fixing everything for the school play, the play she was a lead in and in charge of.

      As if Mr.Warren could read her mind, he took the book from the girl's hands. "You can go home now," He told her, placing the notebook back in her hands. She opened her mouth to protest, but he shushed her. "It's a Friday, don't you want to go home and do teenager things? I can handle the stage set up Ms.Moon."

      She let her shoulders relax, a smile tugging at her lips. "Thanks Mr.Warren," she stepped back, grabbing her bookbag, "I'm available if you need me anytime this weekend." He waved her off with a smile as she walked backwards out of the auditorium, the feeling of guilt very present. With the play being so close, last minute preparations were looming over the entire drama department, and as president, she needed to make sure nothing went unfixed. It was her responsibility, not Mr.Warren's, yet here she was, leaving the load on him.

      She backed into the door, unaware that someone stood on the other side of it, peeking in through the tiny window on the door. The person let out a yelp as the door hit them, Luna's eyes widening as she scrambled through the door, ready to apologize to the person. Her panicked eyes softened as they landed on Danielle, even though the girl was glaring at her.

      "Why am I not surprised?" She muttered bitterly, her hand resting on her forehead.

       Luna frowned, "Dani, are you-"

      "Don't touch me," she stepped away from Luna's reach, beginning to walk away from the girl. "I should have expected Luna Giraldo to hurt me, wouldn't be the first time."

      Luna's face visibly fell at the words muttered under the girl's breathe as she walked away, not even bothering to say it to her face. After that day Luna saw the girl in Brooklyn, she'd been hostile, growing more and more mean as days passed. Luna had always assumed it was something she said that day, despite being as polite as she possibly could, but now she understood the girl just flat out hated her. Hated her like anybody would hate their ex, except they were never official. Which confused her even more, seeing as Danielle was the one who told her to pursue Peter, yet now she was angry that she did.

      Choosing not to think about it at that moment, Luna walked the opposite way towards the exit, fiddling with the notebook in her hands. The train ride to her neighborhood was boring as per usual, it being spent scooching as far as possible from the person sat beside her, and peaking through bodies to see the stop every few minutes.

       Notebook still in hand, she walked the fairly empty streets to her home. She smirked as she passed the familiar neon lights, the new security camera staring right back at her. The bar wasn't busy like it had once been, not since news broke out of the activity that happened just beside it without their knowledge. In a way, it made her happy, because even if it made the streets more lonesome at night, at least she knew it was less likely someone was going to pounce on her on her way home. Even if she was fully capable of defending herself now.

      Her home was far from quiet when she stepped in, her siblings voices carrying throughout the house. "All I'm saying is, what if he's not worth it?" Diana Giraldo protested, making Luna's eyebrows knit together in confusion. "Do you want to deal with him being like this if he doesn't even love you? Am I right, or am I right?"

      Luna followed her sister's voice, leading her to the living room. Diana sat in front of Andrew, Andrew wearing a deep frown, while Diana looked to the other person in the room. To her surprise, on the couch opposite them sat Peter Parker, looking as flustered as ever. Diana was looking to him to back up her statement, to which he nodded wordlessly.

      "Exactly," She told Andrew, her eyes eventually trailing over to the confused girl in the doorway. "Oh hey Little, welcome home." She gestured to the boy who had visibly relaxed, a smile tugging at his lips. "You have a visitor."

      Luna rolled her eyes, stepping further into the room. "I can see that." She sat herself beside Peter, instantly wrapping her arms around his torso. Peter accepted her embrace, his head resting on top of hers comfortably as he let out a sigh of relief. Luna lifted a hand to gesture to her two siblings who were watching them, her lips tugging into a frown. "What's going on here that got my boyfriend so distressed?"

      "Wyatt is being an asshole," Diana deadpanned, Andrew visibly flinching at the harshness when addressing his boyfriend. "We Giraldo don't let boys walk all over us," Andrew frowned, "you need to break up, or I'll do it for you." She then turned to the young couple still cuddled closely, pointing a finger at the boy. "Remember that Parker."

      "And that's our cue to leave," Luna sighed, getting up from the couch, her hand holding Peter's. "If there's dinner, I'm having it in my room." She lead Peter out of the living room, and into the kitchen. "I'm so sorry I took so long to get home, if I'd known you were here I would have left school earlier."

      "It's fine, I wanted to surprise you anyways," He shrugged, watching as the girl searched her fridge. "Ned brought up that I'm always busy with the Stark Internship and have been neglecting our friendship, which made me think, I've probably been doing that to you too."

      Luna stood straight, lips tugging into a frown. "I wouldn't say you're neglecting me or anything like that, I get it."

      "You shouldn't have to get why I'm not around like a normal boyfriend is," He sighed, and Luna could see he was genuinely upset about it.

      "Hey," She moved closer to him, cupping his cheeks in her hands, forcing him to look at her, "normal boyfriends aren't superheroes, therefore the whole 'normal boyfriend' thing is boring. I like us."

       His eyes darted between hers for any sign of uncertainty, but all he saw was her eyes dart down to his lips. Picking up on what she was hinting at, he closed the distance between them, capturing her lips between his own. Luna hummed against his lips, eyes fluttering shut as she indulged in the kiss being shared between them.

      "Hey! Porky pig, no touching the merchandise."

      Luna pulled back with an annoyed groan, immediately turning to glare at her brother who was peaking through the doorway of the living room. "I hate you."

      "You don't though."

      "But I do."

      "Sounds fake, but okay."

      With a roll of her eyes, Luna grabbed onto Peter once more, forgetting all about the dinner she wanted and leading him up the stairs.

      "Keep-"

      "The door open, I know!"

      When they reached her room, Luna closed the door enough that only a crack was visible, giving her brother a good view of her closet. She let out a huff, turning to Peter with a bashful smile.

      He waved it off, throwing himself onto her bed. "Your brother loves me," He assured her, "before the whole emotional boyfriend thing, we were talking about my internship." He kicked his shoes off before getting himself comfortable, propped up against her pillows. "So tell me, how was your after school activities?"

      Luna grinned, kicking off her own shoes before joining him. "Well, Mia and I successfully pitched the self-defense class. They were all for the idea, the vote was unanimous and we're trying to get Esther in on it." Then she found herself frowning. "And the play, well, it's all over the place. The set is almost ready, but almost is not what I want to hear a few days before the show, you know? And get this, when I'm leaving, I hit Danielle. Like, I literally slammed a door into her face, and she said it wouldn't be the first time I hurt her, like what the hell does that even mean?"

      The smile he wore at the beginning faded into a frown as she finished. He knew all about Luna and Danielle almost was story, Luna made it a priority to tell him as soon as they were officially together. He hadn't expected for her to be okay with the two of them together, not when she obviously still had feeling for the girl when they ended things. However, he didn't expect her to stoop down low enough to make Luna feel bad for what happened between them, especially when it was mutual.

      "Don't worry about her," Peter mumbled, wrapping an arm around the girl and bringing her to his side. "She's not happy that we're together, she'll get over it eventually. If not, she's a senior, she'll be gone next year anyways."

      "I guess," Luna muttered.

      Peter's eyebrows knitted together in confusion, and he pulled back to get a good look at her face. "Something's still bothering you." She raised her eyes to meet his, a frown settled on her pink lips. "Maybe I can help?"

      "My dad," She sighed, fingers fiddling with the hem of her shirt. "He's been... sending letters. Usually he just sends me stuff for my birthday, the same yellow envelope every year, but now they're just random letters? I don't even know, I'm too scared to read them." Suddenly, she sat up, shaking her head. "I'm sorry, this is getting super sad. I don't get to hang out with you like this all the time, I don't want to spend it like this."

      "Luna, it's okay if–"

      "Peter," she stopped him, his features instantly softening as he saw in the desperation in her eyes, "please, not today. I want to just spend time with you, okay?"

      He nodded, moving so he could wrap his arm around her again, Luna curling into him instantly, forgetting about her problems for just that night.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

186K 9.6K 29
❝ you are totally busted, spidey-boy! ❞ PETER PARKER X FEM!OC SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING UNFORTUNATE HEROES BOOK ONE
145K 7.7K 59
the girl on the fire escape always seems stressed. alt : tony stark's daughter gets caught up with spider-man, who doesn't know what kind of mess he...
9.3K 282 14
❝she's a killer queen❞ [spider-man: far from home] [book 2/2 of valdís's series]
1K 41 13
❝ 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐲. ❞ mcu!peter parker x unnamed reader fic compilation #45 in peterp...