The Legend of Zelda Oneshots

נכתב על ידי GayTrashLord666

Just a book full of one-shots with your favorite Legend of Zelda characters! The cover, art and characters ar... עוד

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!
I Kissed a Boy (Ghirahim x Link)
When I'm Gone (Father!Ganondorf x Child!Reader) Modern AU
Latte (Ghirahim x Female!Reader) Modern AU
Cruel Fate (Ghirahim x Link)
Thread of Fate (Ghirahim x Link)
Not a Hero (Zelda x Male!Reader)
I'm Sorry (Midna x Male!Reader)
Breakfast Disaster (Ghirahim x Link)
Double Date (Ghiralink/ Fem!Reader x Vaati)
Family (Demise x Demon!Female!Reader)
100 READS
Camping (Link x Midna)
Handcuffs (Ghirahim x Link)
I'm Gay (Sidon x Link)
600 READS!?
Ghirahim x Blind! Link
Masks (Fierce Deity Link x Reader)
Thank You (BoTW Link x Sick!Reader)
1K READS!?
Halloween Special!
I Will Never Be Satisfied (Ghiralink+Zelink)
How Could You? (Ghiralink)
Happy Holidays!
2K!!!????
I Miss You (Ghiralink)
Enemies? (Link x Ganondorf x Zelda)
3K!!!
Cuddles (Ghiralink)
Puns (Sidlink)
Hurts Like Hell (Ghiralink)
Cuddles (Ghiralink +???)
Random Shot
How Could You? (Part 2)
How Could You? (Part 3 1/3)
How Could You? (Part 3 2/3)
How Could You? (Part 3 3/3)
Only You (Red x Blue)
He-Hello There (Ganondorf x Depressed!Reader)
Forever (Vaati x F! Reader + Ghiralink)
Please Forgive Me (Ghirahim x Injured! Reader)
Not So Bad (Vaati x Zelda)
Negotiation (Ganondorf x Zelda)
I'll Help You (Red x Abused!Lonely!Reader)
Valentine's Day (Link x Reader Valentine's Day Special)
Always Love You (Ghirahim x First Link)
Be Enough (Ghiralink AU)
A/N
A/N (Again)
A/N
Important A/N

Beauty and the Beast (Ghiralink)

1.5K 17 10
נכתב על ידי GayTrashLord666

I apologize for just posting Ghiralink recently, but there are so many songs for this couple I just can't resist!!! Seriosly though. I promise the next one will be something different (Also I'm taking a break from requests until I can catch up on them cause school has me so fucked up that I forgot a few people requested a oneshot. For that I am sorry guys!).

Well, enjoy.

______________________________

Link shifted uncomfortably in the suit, pulling at the collar every now and again as he followed the princess into the castle. He did not trust Ganondorf too much, considering their rough pasts together, but Zelda had insisted on peace between the Gerudo and Hylians. Ganon surprisingly agreed to this, and today he was throwing a party in his castle to celebrate a full year of peace between the two people.

Link was not allowed to carry his weapons with him. Zelda claimed that if peace were to truly exist between the two kingdoms there can be no fights with the king. But that didn't mean the hero couldn't carry a pocket knife he purchased from the market the other day. Just in case.

The hero and princess, accompanied by some Hylian nobles and a few guards, walked into the castle and were guided towards the ballroom where Ganondorf and his minions awaited for them. The Gerudo women held the doors opened for the guests, and Link was impressed with what he saw.

Half of the room was decorated with a few traditional Hylian banners, while the other was decorated with Gerudo banners and such. In front of the room was Ganondorf himself, the man wearing a smug grin as he caught sight of the princess and her hero. Next to him was that bastard Link had heard about: Demon Lord Ghirahim.

The hero did not personally know him, but he had heard some rumors about him and he studied him with the princess by reading old texts from the Era of the Sky when he battled the Hero of the Sky. He was an old enemy, which meant he couldn't be trusted either. Despite the fact that he looked rather...interesting to the hero. Even with that creepy smile he wore on his face, and his lack of eyebrows.

"Princess Zelda," Ganon called out there with opened arms. "Welcome to my humble home. I hope everything is to your liking?"

Zelda gave a kind smile, though it was clearly forced. "Yes. This looks wonderful, Ganondorf. Very impressive I must say."

Ganon smirked at this. "Thank you, princess. What about you, hero?" he asked the blond, turning his head towards him.

Link slightly jumped up before nodding to agree with Zelda. "Lovely castle, Ganon."

"Thank you, Link. Now then, let this celebration begin!" the man shouted, causing an uproar of excited yells and cheers to come around in the room.

The party went on like any other would. Guests would chat, eat, and dance around the room together. Zelda and Ganondorf had hired a band of professionals from both kingdoms to play the music, and they were great in their work.

As guests continued to dance about, Link stood on the other side of the room away from the center. Parties weren't his foreplay. He was only there to protect Zelda. That was it. But the hero couldn't help himself but wonder about that demon lord. The more and more he saw of the taller male around the room, less weirded out he was by him.

He had to admit that he wasn't so bad, when compared to everything else Link had seen. The hero let out a sigh as he made his way over to the drinks stand, ordering a small glass of wine. He needed something to cope with the boredom, and he was technically old enough to drink (Not promoting drinking out of boredom. I just couldn't think of anything else).

The bartender gave him his drink, and the hero sipped it all in one gulp. The wine was a little bitter, but it still tasted pretty good. He set the glass down, sighing in satisfaction before wiping his lips with his sleeve.

"I see you aren't fond of Cabernet Sauvignon," a voice suddenly ranged from the hero's side.

Link quickly spun around, and came face to face with the very demon who plagued his thoughts all evening.

"Oh. It's just you," the hero said nonchalantly. 

"Yes, hero. It is I. Now, why aren't you dancing with that princess of yours?" the demon lord asked.

"What are you talking about? Why would I dance with Zelda?" Link asked, feeling a little offended. He hated it when people thought he liked Zelda just because he was the hero and her the princess. Neither of them asked for this fate they were given.

"Oh, no reason. I just thought you'd like to share a slow dance with her so you two could finally smooch," Ghirahim responded, almost mockingly.

"I don't like Zelda that way," Link growled.

"Oh? Why not?"

This time, Ghirahim got closer to the hero, his face only mere inches from the blond's as he smirked. This caused the hero to blush slightly--both from embarrassment and discomfort--as he tried to back away from the demon.

"I-I-I..."

But as he took a step backward, he felt the demon grab his arm harshly and pull him back. "Oh, did I manage to get the hero this flustered so easily? Honestly, Link, I thought you'd give me more of a challenge."

"Th-That's not it!" the hero exclaimed.

"Then what? Are you ashamed that I caught you in your lie?"

"Of course not, and I'm not lying!" Link said defensively.

"Then answer my question, hero," the demon spat. "Otherwise I'm going to assume that you do want to bed the princess."

Link felt his cheeks go red from the demon's statement, this time from anger rather than shame, and he was about to scream out his reasons, but hesitated. The only one who knew this secret was the princess herself, and he swore to himself he'd never tell another soul besides her and maybe Impa. But he was at a dead end here. He felt he had no other choice.

"Be-Because... I don't like women," Link said quietly, almost mumbling it, as he hung his head to avoid the demon's gaze.

Ghirahim surely did not expect this, but that doesn't mean he wasn't happy with this news. He grinned widely as he pulled the hero closer to him, causing the blond to yelp in surprise and blush even more than before.

"Then would you care to dance with this beast, my little beauty?" he asked with a flirtatious look in his eyes.

Without even thinking, Link nodded in reply, and he immediately hated himself for it. Why did he just suddenly say yes!? What was wrong with him today?

The band had then changed the song--Link couldn't believe the convenience of it all, it was almost like someone had planned it--and everyone in the room quickly found a partner to dance with. The lights in the room shined brightly as the gentle melody echoed against the stone walls of the castle, and everyone began to dance.

Link was lead through the dance by the demon, and he was surprised to see Ghirahim knew how to ballroom dance like this. He just stared into the demon's eyes the entire time, his blush ever present on his cheeks as they moved through the room. It was not long before the demon pulled him closer, closing his eyes as he sung the lyrics to the melody in the hero's ear.

"Tale as old as time, true as it can be... Barely even friends, then somebody bends unexpectedly," he sung gently, making Link's heart flutter. "Just a little change, small to say the least. Both a little scared. Neither one prepared. Beauty and the beast..."

Link couldn't help but smile at those words, feeling like he's heard this song before, and it did not falter. Even as the demon pulled a little farther away to look at the hero. He too wore a smile, despite not even being sure if he felt anything for this hero. Was he truly like the one before? All the demon knew was this was his lover reborn, and he wasn't going to lose him again.

"Tale as old as time. Tune as old as song," Link suddenly began to sing, small memories flooding in his mind. Strangely enough, they were of him and Ghirahim. And these memories--unlike the others he experienced--did not make him cringe, but rather happy. It was then he realized... He had loved this demon once before.

Ghirahim saw this, and smiled as he sang with his lover.

"Bitter-sweet and strange, finding you can change, learning you were wrong." they sang together.

"Certain as the sun..." Ghirahim pulled the shorter male closer as he held him by the waist, placing his forehead against the other's.

"Certain as the sun," Link echoed his words.

"Rising in the east."

"Tale as old as time..."

"Song as old as rhyme..."

"Beauty and the Beast..." Link sung softly as the melody began to slow down. "Tale as old as time..."

"Song as old as rhyme," Ghirahim sung along as he stared into the hero's blue eyes.

"Beauty and the beast..." they finished together.

 The song had ended, and everyone clapped at the performance before them. Ghirahim and Link, however, ignored those around them and moved closer towards each other--if that was even possible at this point.

"I missed you, Link..." the demon whispered. "I've waited so long for you to remember me..."

Link smiled at this. "I missed you too, Ghira. I love you."

Ghirahim chuckled in response. The demon cupped the shorter male's cheek and pulled his face close, connecting their lips in a loving yet passionate kiss. Link immediately melted into it, feeling happy for the first time since he could remembered. After a few moments, they soon pulled apart and smiled lovingly at one another.

"I love you too, Link..."

______________________________

Well I hope you guys liked this. Now I'm gonna go to sleep before my mom kicks my ass for staying up all night with her laptop not doing anything "beneficial" and stuff like that. Well, bye guys!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

17.1K 497 23
Meet Maximus, the only child of Jenna Sommers, and the cousin to Elena and Jeremy. After years of being away Maximus returns to Mystic Falls after th...
390K 4.7K 25
⚠️ ⚠️⚠️ VERY EXPLICIT⚠️⚠️⚠️ 18+!!! Meet Mia, a bad bitch who wants her cake and wants to eat it too. She's a feisty hustler who's been getting it ou...
3.5K 147 10
After losing his father at the hands of the madman meta human zoom from another universe, Barry Allen finds himself at the lowest point of his life...
642K 28.1K 34
Inside the world of violence and gang wars, Is there a place for him to fall in love? Manjiro x Reader Cover from pinterest This will not follow the...