Shooting for Her Heart

De musicrider

Kurosaki (F/n) is a very kind girl that everyone knew well. Being able to be part of the generation of Miracl... Mais

shoot 1
shoot 2
shoot 3
shoot 4
shoot 5
Shoot 6
shoot 7
shoot 8
Shoot 9
shoot 10
shoot 11
shoot 12
shoot 13
shoot 14
shoot 16
shoot 17
shoot 18
shoot 19
shoot 20
shoot 21
I'm sorry
shoot 22
shoot 23
shoot 24
shoot 25
shoot 26
shoot 27
shoot 28
shoot 29
shoot 29.5
shoot 30
shoot 31
shoot 32
shoot 33
shoot special Halloween edition
shoot 34
shoot 35
shoot 36
shoot 37
shoot 38
shoot 39
shoot 40
shoot 41
shoot 42
shoot 43
shoot 44
shoot 45
shoot 46
shoot 47
shoot 48
shoot 49
shoot 50
shoot 51
shoot 52
shoot 53
shoot 54
shoot 55
shoot 56
shoot 57
shoot 58
shoot 59
shoot 60
shoot 61
shoot 62
shoot 63
shoot 64
special chapter
shoot 65
shoot 66
special charter part 1
special chapter part 2
shoot 67
shoot tip off 67.5
shoot 68
shoot 69
shoot tip off 69.5
shoot 70
shoot 71
author note
shoot 72
shoot special: Kagami special
shoot 73
shoot 73.5
shoot 74
shoot 75
shoot 76
shoot 77
shoot tip off 77.5
shoot 78
shoot special: a winter wonderland
shoot 79
shoot 80
shoot 81
shoot 82
Shoot 83
shoot 84
shoot 85
shoot 86
shoot 87
shoot 88
shoot 89
shoot 90
shoot special: summer help
shoot 91
shoot 92
shoot 93
shoot 94
shoot 95
authors note
shoot special: Akashi special
shoot special: Midorima special
author note
shoot special: Kagami special
author note

shoot 15

7.3K 191 12
De musicrider

Your POV

Today's the day after yesterday's event I manage to get last-minute practice. As well as a good night's rest yet the aftereffect of a game seems to be in my system. I have a lot of energy that needs to be released.

"I better start breakfast and make some lunch for everyone especially for Bakagami. The competition doesn't start until later today so I'll have time before leaving. Plus I'm glad I had my things ready last night." I got up started making breakfast and at the same time some food for later.

"Good morning (F/n)," Tetsu said as I smile cause of his bed head.

"Good morning your up early." I place my homemade pancakes on the table as well as some juice.

"Thank you for the food." We began to eat but I heard someone knocking.

"It's open!" I yelled and Ayame came in along with the rest of the team.

"Woah you guys have a nice place and it's clean too." Hyuga senpai said.

"I'm here to fix your hair but I see you started eating," Ayame said as put my fork down.

"It's alright I can eat later." I was about to get up but got push into my seat.

"No way finish your breakfast first I can't have you faint from hunger." She said as I sigh from how overreacting about my meals.

"Alright have you picked the hairstyle?" She didn't say anything meaning no.

"Go and decide which one I'm having this time. I should be done with breakfast by the time you choose." She nodded and looked on her phone immediately.

'So much for a peaceful morning oh well should have expected this on days like this.' I finish my breakfast and change into a casual outfit. Just as I finish Ayame came in with pictures of my hairstyle of the day.

"Alright let's get to work."

Kagami POV

I looked around their house it seems pretty basic for two people to live in. I looked to see a picture of them in front of their old school.

(This is what you're wearing)

"Alright, we're finished with hair and makeup now let's go. I'm sure Masaomi is waiting for us." Ayame said as (F/n) came out her hair was amazing almost like she's a different person.

"Wow is that really you (F/n)-chan?" Coach asked as she nodded.

"Ayame amazing job like always," Kuroko said as she smiled.

"Thank you now then shall we go all she needs to do is change into her dress over there and do stretches as well," Ayame said as she grabs a suitcase.

'How much stuff do they carry!?" I was amazed by the size that I didn't hear them.

"Hey, Bakagami hurry up would ya." (F/n) said as walked ahead of Ayame.

"Shut up and why do you need that huge bag to carry just a dress and shoes!?" She came in front and pulled my ear.

"I don't have time to hear your whining hurry up and get in the car." She said as we walk in front of a giant truck limo.

"What the hell is this!"

"Ayame you could have use the bus you know?" (F/n) said to Ayame as she laughs.

"I know but my brothers ordered him and paid him. As much as tell my older brothers no I couldn't say no to Enji." She sighs and lets go of my ear.

"Well since you already accepted it might as well use it. I'm still against it." She said as the guy help her with the bag.

"It's alright I can handle it." She lifted the suitcase up with ease and place it in the back.

"I guess you been working on your upper body strength. I think we should change your workout routine." Ayame said as she opens the door for everyone to get in.

"I guess running has been getting a lot easier lately and I last an hour now without getting tired. Though I think I need to work on leg strength." She said as she got in. Even if she's wearing a skirt she knows how to be ladylike.

"Hurry up Bakagami or your going to make us late." She said as I glare at her.

'She may look like a lady but she's a total jerk.' I got in and the driver began to drive.

Masaomi POV

"Yukio why does he have to be here? I understand the other guys but him." I asked my brother about Kise's presence here.

"Well (F/n) invited me yesterday so you can't say anything. She's also the one who gave me the extra tickets." He said as smiled carefree.

"Like I care about what you say." When I turn around I saw the truck limo.

'Enji sure try's to spoil Ayame.' As they got out the team as well as Ayame and (F/n). While she got her bag out and walked towards where I'm at.

"Come on or we won't have time to warm up." (F/n) said as I grab my things and began to walk to where we need to sign in to get our number.

"Is it true you invited Kise?" I asked as we walked.

"Yeah, I did he already learn his lesson so I don't need to keep a grudge against him anymore." She said as we reach the entrance for the dancers.

"I don't like him he's still a damn idiot." She smiled and looked at me.

"Trust me I wouldn't be so forgiving either but he really meant it so let's forgive Kise." I sigh knowing she's right.

"Fine but I'm still beat him up."

"Whatever now let's show the crowed what we can do." I nodded and got ready for today.

Kagami POV

I looked around as we walked towards our seats which was at a table. The whole place was full and there were cameras everywhere we look.

"Woah I never thought dancing was this important especially ballroom." Coach said as Ayame smiled.

"Ballroom dancing is normally use for social gatherings and stuff. Yet all these dancers are here because something about this sport caught their attention. Mostly the reason girls like it was for the dresses or being able to show a different side of themselves. Most of these dancers have more than a decade dancing but unlike them (F/n) who has less than 3 years dancing. Now she's considered one of the top 5 best dancers to have as a partner." She explain as they annouce that they will be starting soon.

"Hey guys and Kise." We turn to see Masaomi in a black tailcoat suit.

"Looking good and where is your partner." Kise said as we saw someone came out from behind him. Everyone was shocked that she transform. Heck she looks beautiful in that dress almost hard to believe that she's the same person.

"Oh wow you look beautiful (F/n)icch." Kise said which caused Masaomi to glare at him.

"Thank you Kise... Masaomi you forgot to put our number on your back." She said as she held a a piece of paper in her hand.

"Oh right can't you by chance do it for me. Normal it's Ayame but I don't think she can reach where she's at." He said as Ayame was on the other side of the table. She place it on him and he stand still for her to place it nicely.

"There we go now then make sure to not break your posture." He nodded and and stretch out his hand to her.

"Lets go (F/n)." She nodded and went to where the other dancers were at.

"There they go I just hope they can beat them this time." Ayame said as she sat impatiently.

'This time? I wonder who beaten them a lot.'

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

147K 4.6K 34
[ Aomine x OC ] "Love is vicious, it tears you apart as soon as you start to believe you could have it all." Miyoshi Riyo grew up with Aomine. They w...
20.8K 402 10
After Kagami landed in America and got settled in, there were news about a new group of basketball players that just moved in. Not many players have...
43.3K 1.3K 37
Hina was sent to America for a few years as her mother did not want her to see her father struggled for the rest of his life with his sickness, they...
119K 3K 16
First Kuroko no Basket fanfic o.o Tetsuya's sister has come to him after 3 years apart. Of course he's older than her. She goes to Yosen but is alway...