Age of The Elementalists

By weston_schutz

When kids with elemental abilities show up in a world full of fantasy creatures and strange beings, they have... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A.N.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Characters

94 2 0
By weston_schutz

Terrene- (Earth) girl, has sandy-brown hair, freckles, with deep, green eyes. She has lightly tanned skin -due to the fact she's part Hawaiian. Shy, and loves theatre and Sear.

Sear- (Fire) boy, has chocolate brown hair, with orange-brown eyes. He's tanned, plays sports, and goes by the motto: I ride solo. (I have no clue if this is even a saying)

Zephyr- zef-er (Air) boy, has bleach blonde hair, with grey eyes. Loves to do anything outside. His dad is highly viewed in Eloasis, and this is also where Zeph grew up.

Aqueous- ock-we-ous(Water) girl, has dirty-blonde hair, blue eyes, and loves to swim, is on a swim team.

Future Characters-

        No future characters so far. :)

Beasts:

        Terrene: Swamp Dragon

        Zeph: Griffon

Sear: Pixie

Q: Sea Serpent

Hey guys it's Weston, and I'm going to be the one updating this chapter, so there is so much in this chapter that you don't know yet! This will be updated every time a new character comes into view.

-wes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 436 24
After a thought to be nuclear bomb wipes out Earth, only five children survive, four being imbued with powers of the elements. They arrive on a dista...
382 7 22
On a camping trip four very different kids find themselves in a magic cave and each of them gets an elemental power. But little do they know they als...
55.4K 2.3K 22
Five ordinary people recieve elemental powers from high spirits to try and stop the evil spirits and their minions from plunging the world into etern...
2.1K 341 34
How much shit can a person go through before they're truly dead on the inside?" Life is a challenging journey. It can be even more difficult when thr...