Divergent Alpha( a fourtris s...

Autorstwa readbooks02

Tris Pedrad is one of the infamous werewolf Pedrad triplets. Living in Dauntless is fun as people look up to... Więcej

AN
Abnegation
Why?
You say its just a dream
Tears for love , tears to remember
Full moon
A calling
Emotions and messenges
Thinking
I want Answers?!?
My protector 😍
Hey guys
Im back
Visions or Dreams
Banishment
Home

The compound

820 13 1
Autorstwa readbooks02

I wake up to the feeling of someone's eyes boring into my soul. Upon opening my eyes, I see my little twin brother Uriah preparing to poor a bucket of water on me. I quickly roll off and under my bed ramming into his legs , and causing him to fall in my now wet bed.
" No fair, how'd you know I was here" Uriah whines. It's like he's a 3year old.
" I'm a werewolf Uri I know things", I say while shaking my head and going towards my closet.
I grab a black lacy crop top with my short leather skater skirt. My brothers won't like this😈but it's not like they can do anything about it. 

 I'm the among the top fighters in dauntless not to mention, I shoot to perfection and throw knives like it's nothing. I also can get through my fear landscape faster than everyone except of course the legendary Four. I Tris Pedrad am next in line to be the Alpha of the Dauntless pack. The best, most fearless, and fun werewolf pack in the world. 

After I kick Uriah out of my room I take a shower, get dressed, and put on a blood red lipstick, and black eyeliner to make my eyes pop. There a grayish blue color with navy blue rims around my iris. My brothers eyes are green but I got mine from my uncle Andrew whose Beta of the Abnegation pack. The Alfa is Marcus Eaton. I have never liked him, he seems off , but my mom said I have to be nice and trust me my mom is crazy and scary a terrible combination😂.  So when she says something I usually do it. 

As I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen I bump into my older twin brother Zeke.
" Hey tri.... WHAT ARE YOU WEARING ?!?! NO GO CHANGE RIGHT NOW?!??" , Zeke yells causing me to cover up my sensitive ears along with Uri who just now sees my outfit .
" YEA WHAT HE SAID," fires Uri with irritation in his eyes.
" No ," I simply reply while walking out of the loft.
" BEATRICE ELANE PEDRAD GO BACK AND channnnnnggggeee," yells Zeke.
I just keep walking until I get to the dauntless café. 

Throughout the compound all eyes are on me. The boys drool, and the girls have a look of hopelessness in their eyes. The thing is I don't know why. I'm ugly their the pretty ones. My dad says humbleness makes a great leader but I honestly don't think I'm pretty.

"Good morning Everybody " today our 16 year olds including me will choosing their pack at the hub. Be there or be square .", I announce.
I walk over to an open booth and sit down waiting to meet up with my dad before heading out to the hub.

" Hey sweetie you ready, there's a big day ahead. Big decisions to make too.," Dad says awkwardly.
" Dad you know I'm not gonna transfer😂 unless..... I happen to meet some really cute guy from another pack," I say in a joking tone.
" you never know....... with this whole mate thing," he replied jokingly. Every year there is an annual mating ceremony which almost always ends in them finding their life- long mate, unless of course your mate is older or younger than you in which case you wait until they are 16 at their ceramony.
" Daddy I'm not leaving you guys and you know it,"I say a smile plastered on my face.
I look at my phone to see it's 11:20 the train comes in 10 minutes.
" gtg daddy see you later", I say running at my full speed which might I say is pretty fast for a girl whose only 5'6. 

I hop on the train and am greeted by.......

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
277K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
825K 38.2K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...